[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ANY character in anime more edgy than Tsukiyomi Ikuto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Tsukyomi Ikuto.jpg (37 KB, 577x538) Image search: [Google]
Tsukyomi Ikuto.jpg
37 KB, 577x538
Is there ANY character in anime more edgy than Tsukiyomi Ikuto?

>The plot only moves when he's on screen (He's not even the MC)

>Is a pedophile
>Denies his own sister who has the hots for him
>Betrays his father never listening to him ever
>Destroys and bankrupts his own family's company
>Runs away from his house and disowns his fucking parents
>Skips school every single day of his life
>Plays the fucking violin
>tells his coworkers to fuck off and never cooperates on anything
>is constantly tresspassing and going places where he doesn't belong
>somehow evades arrest everytime (but doesn't evade getting beat up on the streets like 5 different times)
>loves the girl that always tells him to fuck off (amu) and tells the girl that actually loves him to fuck off (utau)
>His weapons of choice are Claws and a fucking SCYTHE
>His character transformation is literally called DEATH REBEL

Is there ANY SINGLE FUCKING Character that can top the Maximum Edge in this fucker?
>>
>>138864316
The manga where the guy powers up by killing his party members. Also Light from Death Note.
>>
>>138864316
>he
>>
File: Ikuto.jpg (43 KB, 952x537) Image search: [Google]
Ikuto.jpg
43 KB, 952x537
>>138864364
Go on..
>>
>>138864316
Ok, he didn't fuck Utau, but Amu was fine
>>
>>138864363
Omg that guy. He's like the edge incarnation itself and only exists just spread his glorious, glorious edge.
>>
File: 680227fb.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
680227fb.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>
>>138866252
I cringed SO FUCKING HARD when that happened. The girl i was watching it with cringed too. Did that happen in the manga?

>>138865483
>Amu was fine

Amu was a bitch. He had literally nowhere to go and went to amu's house and spend the entire time saying he's a piece of shit that needs to leave the premesis
>>
>>138865553
need the name please
>>
>>138864316
Is that Adrian and Plagg?
>>
>>138864316
>>Denies his own sister who has the hots for him

Sounds like a faggot.
>>
>>138869101
I forgot what it was called, but that power was called hero compensation.
>>
>>138866900
>watching shitty anime with a 3dpd
Ok now this is too much.
I had the feeling that you were a faggot but now it's confirmed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.