[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a moment we thought he turned into a badass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Shinji.png (435 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Shinji.png
435 KB, 1366x768
but than he went full Shinji.On a scale from Yukiteru to Shinji. How autistic is he?
>>
>>138864307
You seem to be genuinely retarded anon. moot's broken, not autistic.
>>
>>138864307
He just wants to destroy himself and everything he had made but other people don't let him.
>>
>>138864336
Oh pls he's reasoning in the last episode sounded like he was Yukiterus and gender bender Shinjis's son just higly autistic with an extra chromosome.
>>
>>138864416
He had a gun the whole time he could've easly killed himself way sooner. He has no ration reason for his action it's just highly autistic and delusional. I guess that makes him lower than Shinji because Shinji at least had legit reasons.
>>
Did the anime get to the part where he starts setting people on fire?
>>
>>138864672
Way past that, he's shooting niggas now
>>
>>138864672
already far past that.
>>
first episode of the show
>most betafag you can even think of, anons from here are most likely 100 times more alpha than him
this episode
>absolute madman
What the fuck happened
>>
>>138864952
Ikebukuro happened.
>>
>>138864952
Izaya.
>>
>>138865008
Not Izaya maybe a bit but his autism as the biggest factor. I really hope he's dead after the scene he made.
>>
>>138864952
He started as a betafag and he (hopefully) ended as a betafag.
>>
>so broken he keeps fuckign shit up but goes for suicide because muh suffering
that's like the most cliched shit ever
and what the fuck was the point of all those characters introduced in second season who have no impact on the ending whatsoever
"trainwreck" has never been so apt an expression
>>
File: 1448668337739.jpg (63 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1448668337739.jpg
63 KB, 848x480
>>138864307
>thinking Mikado is bad
>thinking Shinji is bad
>>
File: Untitled.png (674 KB, 1360x1644) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
674 KB, 1360x1644
>>138864952
He got bored.
>>
>>138865412
>Just fuck my shit up.png
>>
>>138864307
I warned you that the LNs devolved into shit.
Should have cut your losses.
>>
Why wouldn't he use the pistol to kill himself? That low caliber makeshift gun is more likely to give him brain damage than end his life.
>>
>>138866893
Because he's likely going to be stopped.
>>
>>138866893
Because by becoming a vegetable, he will never be bored again. The simple feeling of him shitting himself will cause a joy so powerful he will cream himself while laughing. And the nurse will have to clean all that
>>
>>138867507
this
He wants to give suffering to the nurses
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.