[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homunculus Ending.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (788 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
788 KB, 750x1334
So what does it mean? I'm a fast reader so I don't I caught the understanding of the ending so was it really just hallucinations of himself? I literally just finished and I don't know what to think right now.
>>
>>138857661
On mobile and couldn't spoiler image for some reason so sorry bout that.
>>
>>138857661
>was it really just hallucinations of himself
He turned a man into a transexual based off his "hallucinations".

Yes and no. He was definitely on to something in the beginning but then he just became mad and self-absorbed.
>>
It's heavily hinted at the beginning, people who drill their skulls for fun go fucking mental.
>>
He was into something but the moment it all became about The girl she left behind his intentions and perceptions got twisted.

Would've turned into a savior if his waifu who was just as shallow as him hadn't died.
>>
There was an important lesson in there. One that scares me to this day, too bad you didn't get it.
>>
He redeemed himself. All your closest friends are a projection of your fuck ups.
>>
>>138858319
>she died?
Really so the girl he fucks at the end isn't his old ex with plastic surgery?
>>
>>138859063
It is but she died after they fuck which was my first guess when he left her
>>
>>138859063
Bitch got drilled. That's why the cops were after him.
>>
>>138859355
If i remember right he's killed many other and made more hole in his own head trying to repeat the connection he felt with her.
>>
>>138859355
>>138859443
>>138859321
Shit man, the subtlety of it is brilliant.

I thought the ending was the police trying to put him in a mental institution for his safety not because he's killing people.
>>
>>138859788
>the subtlety of it is brilliant.
>subtlety

You are retarded.
>>
>>138860027
As subtle as a drill to your skull
>>
>>138860059
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>138858334
Yeah, goddamn trannies man.
>>
>>138859443
That's what I got from reading it as well, but why such a sad ending? The author made him go through all that for a fleeting moment of catharsis.
>>
>>138860027
There was no indication that the girl died other than him not seeing her again.

Why is it wrong to not come to the conclusion that he killed her?
>>
File: Homunculus v15 p365.png (599 KB, 1093x1600) Image search: [Google]
Homunculus v15 p365.png
599 KB, 1093x1600
>>138860327
Looks pretty happy to me.
>>
File: 0015-285.jpg (508 KB, 1094x1600) Image search: [Google]
0015-285.jpg
508 KB, 1094x1600
>>138860374
Bruh, the drilling made her bleed to death.
>>
>>138857661
I believe that he forced enlightenment but didn't go all way through and was stuck between his regular ways and his enlightened ways. This is why he sees all as one (which is a core thing in many eastern religions) yet that one has a form of him. Also I don't really get why he was trying to drill tranny's head, I guess it was mostly author being inconsistent. Or maybe while he sees everyone as himself he doesn't really feel connected to them because nobody else sees it that way and he longs for that connection.
>>
File: 174.png (1 MB, 2205x1600) Image search: [Google]
174.png
1 MB, 2205x1600
>>138860388
I couldn't help but laugh all throughout the last chapter.
>>
>>138860418
still not clear enough. she could have been hospitalized. if she can sleep through it, the shit was avoidable.
>>
>>138860554
>Also I don't really get why he was trying to drill tranny's head

It's been a while but if i remember correctly he wanted someone else to look at him and tell him what they see. So it's nothing personal, he had been going around drilling holes in peoples skulls and inevitably killing them.
>>
>>138860671
Nope.

Think: if she had survived then Nakoshi wouldn't have had to go on his skull drilling spree.
>>
>>138860725
she would have lived had she not slept.
Also you don't just start bleeding out like crazy hours after you've had an entry wound.

I assumed she was fine because they were able to have sex without soaking the sheets in blood
>>
>>138860771
Well, either way she's dead.
>>
>>138860648
Anyone got pics of that christmas part? Dickens would be proud.
>>
>>138857661
This sounds a lot like manhunt 2
>>
>>138857661
It was legit to a point. He definitely understood stuff that he should not have known about. Whether that was because of weird biological magic or an advanced form of perceiving a person's nonverbal communicative tells, that's uncertain.

He was self-centered as fuck, though, and always was. By the end he became so absorbed in himself that that was all he cared about.

He'd always been able to see reflections of himself in other people -- things he could relate to that made understanding them easier. By the end he only saw himself because really that's all he gave a shit about.
>>
>>138857661
He was a selfish cunt. The end.
>>
>>138860771
Head wounds bleed a lot, it's possible that the sex itself made the wound worse. We don't even know how long she laid there before she bled to death, it's also possible it just got infected, No matter what, though,it's pretty clear she died. Not like this manga was ever good at achieving realism anyway.
>>
The drilling actually gave him powers but he went insane.
>>
The only seinen manga that I genuinely don't know shit what they're talking about.
>>
>>138864822
Watch Ichi the Killer.
>>
>>138860648
4 Lenin? What did he mean by that?
>>
Wow Aang got fucked up p bad
>>
>>138858334
So cool. Care to tell? Or are you gonna be epic about it?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.