[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERE WILL BE A SEASON TWO RIGHT??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
THERE WILL BE A SEASON TWO RIGHT??
>>
>>138852279
>madhouse
>more then one run
>>
File: o9olcDw.jpg (20 KB, 544x327) Image search: [Google]
o9olcDw.jpg
20 KB, 544x327
>>138852279
yes.
Tomorrow.
>>
>>138852279
I hope not
>>
>>138852358
You are retarded your opinion is invalited
>>
>>138852279
No. The manga ended here.
>>
No it was an OAV.
>>
>>138852403
Why? It's not like it was good.
>>
Was made by Madhouse and 99% of the time don't do second seasons on what they make... So most likely no there isn't going to be a second season.
>>
have you seen the MA arc? there's still too much content for Murata to cover
>>
>>138852279
Kill Murata
>>
>>138852463
OPM was Very good why exits haters fags?
>>
>>138852403
>>138852691
>invalited
>exits
Shining example of your standard retarded OPM faggot who probably doesn't even watch anime
>>
>>138852691
No, it went to shit.
>>
Well, since the manga continues after the Lord Boros fight, why not
>>
>>138852648
he has a wife now and is getting deals from other companies to draw. opmfags expecting a anime season 2 should just look forward to the webcomic, its already in season 3. season 2 murata's redraw has been in limbo and is still in limbo for 2 years

>>138852691
most of the times the haters are fans of the series. they just want to be selfish and don't want a season 2. nothing wrong with that
>>
>>138852691
I bet your favorite show is Naruto, One Peice, and Bleach. But seriously the show only had good animations that all that there was to it. I could barely even finish the show it was so boring
>>
anime to close to the manga so wont be one for another 2 years the least
>>
Did the manga just start out as some guy drawing shitty scribbles for fun? if so, I wonder what kind of writer's hell he's going through now that it's popular..
>>
>>138853560
dude doesnt even give a shit, his main work and the one that he cares about is Mob Psycho 100

he was going to quit making it as well, but continued cause of the checks coming in, besides whatever he writes the fans will eat it up regardless
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.