[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is /a/ ready for the next Aldnoah Zero? >director of Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: tpsvcb1pk9701n3eokj6.jpg (245 KB, 699x489) Image search: [Google]
tpsvcb1pk9701n3eokj6.jpg
245 KB, 699x489
So is /a/ ready for the next Aldnoah Zero?

>director of Death Note
>Wit Studio produces
>Sawano Hiroyuki does the music
>Ichiro Okouchi in charge of script
>>
>>138851527
>next Aldnoah Zero?
>no butcher
>no Aoki
>no boku no pico guy
>no A-1

We are safe. Sawano works best with WIT.
>>
So it will be shit?
>>
>Some sort of high budget bloody SnK steampunk samurai vampire rail wars animu with Sawano and nice lighting
It'll be awful and /a/ will talk about it nonstop until 2019, I guess.
>>
>>138851729
sounds great. sign me up.
>>
How they can make a difference between it and Titan
>>
>>138851527
It's the next Guilty Crown, not the next Aldnoah Zero, dumbass.
>>
>>138851527
Great another forced animation: the series

>inb4 blood and passion
>>
>>138852174
>not liking forced animation
>>
meh, i personally don't care for it

eagerly awaiting for mob
>>
>>138851527
Haha RIP japanimation
>>
>not pandering to fujos or idolfags
It's gonna flop.
>>
>>138851527
At least the other shows on noitamina this year will be good
>>
>>138852820
>fujogarbage
>fujogarbage
>fujogarbage
Are you serious or just trolling?
>>
>>138852137
>Attack on Titan + Guilty Crown + steampunk + Resident Evil + Snowpiercer

noitamina has been saved again 4 years later
>>
>>138851729
I thought it was attack on titan: the movie?
>>
>>138851729
sounds like it will be a trainwreck
>>
>>138851527
It sure is shaping up to become the biggest trainwreck of all times.
>>
>>138852916
We don't talk about that. Not here, not on any forums, not on any fb statuses, not anywhere.

It is darkness that must be buriedin the annals of history.
>>
>>138851527
>Sawano Hiroyuki does the music
Which one? Is this j-pop rap Sawano or incomprehensible foreign language lyrics Sawano?
>>
What if it's actually good?
>>
>>138853138
If it's the latter I'm buying myself a rope.
>>
>>138851527

This is next Aldnoah Zero
>>138818044
>>
File: 1458216297215.jpg (10 KB, 290x250) Image search: [Google]
1458216297215.jpg
10 KB, 290x250
>>138853175
>What if it's actually good
>actually good
>actually

Yes it's all an act
>>
>>138853048
Trump will save anime
>>
File: 1310141910782.png (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1310141910782.png
178 KB, 500x500
best bd release for aldnoah?
>>
> Sawano Hiroyuki does the music
Can this man not go away already?

It's not like he's going to get out his comfort zone and make something that doesn't sound like something he's made before.
>>
>>138853735
His music is nice, the lyrics are a different matter
>>
>>138852871

Nope
>>
>>138853735

I'm just sick of him for every big budget action blockbuster. I really don't understand this industries need to make everything as similarly constructed as fucking possible from top down.
>>
>>138853735
Heh, when all the other composers lose their particular style to create music Sawano will lose his own. The difference is that Sawano is more successful than the rest but all the others also sound the same in their respective OSTs.
>>
>>138853735
>It's not like he's going to get out his comfort zone and make something that doesn't sound like something he's made before.

Is that really such a bad thing? His music is going to perfectly match some climactic scenes yet you're going to bitch on /a/ about how similar it sounds to SnK's soundtrack. Just chill.
>>
>>138851527
Tree fiddy says it will be a good ride

Then trainwreck
>>
>>138853735
Is anyone as bad as Senju Akira, though? Every OST he has done has at least 5-10 tracks he did from FMA:B.
>>
>>138851527

What exactly is there to get ready for?
>>
>>138856923
A good ride
>>
>>138856889

He has some similar leitmotifs but his music is frankly light years ahead of Sawano and he doesn't just keep recycling themes from as far back as Gigantic Formula and also only does a soundtrack maybe once every 3-5 years or so instead of every other season or so. Actually probably my favorite composer to be honest. I just don't see how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i2nVaohDfk this sounds like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0AWDLSuQ0I&list=PL602AD5255ADDF8D0&index=10 this
>>
>>138853735
That's only because they keep hiring him for edgy grimdark shonens with edgy grimdark shonen plot twists.
Put him back on a fun project like Basara and he'll make chip tunes great again.
>>
>>138857347

I liked Sawano better when he used more real instruments like in these vids as he did with Unicorn and didn't just rely on shrieking vocalists, bad distorted mixing and the token drop. Like it's hard to believe that guy that people associate with that stupid Aldnoah/Zero meme track or some other loud generic shit from Kill la Kill or whatever could tone it down enough to come out with something like this at any point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycF7G_Y7KXU . At least based on the trailer Kabereni sounds like it could be the most effort he's put in in a while though it's a really small sample and it could easily just be the same vocal spam and recycled drop shit again once the first episode airs. Last time his music did anything for me at all aside from Unicorn was when he was paired with Araki on Titan and Guilty Crown so who the fuck knows.
>>
>>138857513

After Kill la Kill is when he started doing constant soundtracks for every action blockbuster show and many of them really fucking bad shows with staff that didn't seem to give much of a fuck so that might have something to do with it. Unicorn and Titans staff kind of gave something resembling a damn so it probably filtered down into him as well plus he wasn't doing nearly as many anime soundtracks at the time.
>>
>>138857513
I'll defend his Kill la Kill soundtrack every day of the week. Say what you want about how SnK soundtrack sounds like Aldnoah/Zero's soundtrack, but at least Kill la Kill had tracks that really stuck with you along with having strong variation between tracks to fit numerous scenes in the show.
>>
>>138857513
>Last time his music did anything for me at all aside from Unicorn was when he was paired with Araki on Titan and Guilty Crown so who the fuck knows.
Even more reason to be hyped for Kabaneri score. His work in Aldnoah was meh as best except for that one insert song and his scores for kill la kill and nanatsu were terrible.
>>
Gg japan
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.