[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't tell you me you actually liked this, /a/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (256 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
256 KB, 2048x1280
Don't tell you me you actually liked this, /a/...
>>
>>138845235
I wanted to watch it but somehow didn't get to it
>>
>>138845235
it reminds me of the anime industry
>>
Of course I liked it.
Why wouldn't I?
>>
I haven't watched it yet, sorry. At least, not fully (kinda stopped at 75% of the movie because I have ADD or ADHD apparently)
>>
>>138845235
No, it's fucking shit
>>
It only really works if you're a 16-year-old high school kid who just got dumped for the first time.
>>
>>138845374
because it's all style and no substance. a story about backgrounds.
>>
Fuck yeah I do. What about it fag?
>>
>>138845415
this
>>
Of course I liked it
>>
No I didn't.

Beyond the Clouds > anything else from him.
>>
yes. every makoto shinkai is best.
>>
Manga ending > Anime ending
>>
No but I liked Garden of Words
>>
At least it was better than Garden of Words
>>
>>138846988
I think you mistook this thread for a bizarro /a/ thread anon. Just saying.
>>
>>138845235
I watched it for the first time last year.

Wow what an overrated piece of crap. The ending especially ruins the whole mood of the film and the only good part was the first 1/3.
>>
>>138845235
I liked it when I first saw it. Rewatched it last year and was shocked by how lame the character designs were.
>>
>>138845235
I liked it. No joke.
>>
>>138845504
Am I not allowed to like visuals in a visual medium?
>>
>>138845504
What exactly do you define as substance?
>>
>>138847304
Style = Substance.
>>
>>138845504
So what?
Besides, the story it told was good enough.
>>
Probably the most disgustingly shallow, overly serious, mawkish piece of shit I've ever had the misfortune of watching.

Shinkai is a talentless hack.
>>
>>138847237
Of course you can, but the visuals must fit for a purpose besides self-indulgence.
>>138847304
It's a love story, but the characters do not have any weight to sustain it. They are limited. Lack details.
>>
>>138845235
>...
>/a/ is one person
>old as hell movie

Please leave
>>
>>138847541
>but the visuals must fit for a purpose besides self-indulgence.
Oh boy, we're dealing with one of the "forced animation" types.
>>
>>138847541
It's supposed to be a story about growing up and time passing more than love but the only thing that happens is time passing. No big theme to be articulated. The characters and romance are still garbage.
>>
>>138847585
>old as hell
Apparently it's older than you
>maybe if I point out nonexistent flaws in OPs post the 4chaners will like me!
Kill yourself
>>
>>138847174
>series
What?
>>
>>138847611
The animation is great. The story is poor.
>>138847651
I really couldn't care about the couple.
>>
>>138847651
The problem is that time passes too fast and everything gets superficial.
>>
>>138847651
>story about growing up and time passing

Its one note protagonist demonstrates that awfully.
>>
>>138847720
Nice damage control kid, still, we've already discussed this movie to death, there's people that like it and there's people that think it's shit.

Also, those flaws I pointed out do exist, if you're too stupid too see it it's not my fault.
>>
>>138848026
People who like it are immature, tasteless babbies.
>>
>>138848057
Sure thing kid, whatever let's you sleep at night, by the way, if you're gonna post here being a 12 year old you should at least try not to be so obvious.
>>
>>138847794
>>138847906
In the 3rd part the mc is a completely different and yet still bland character
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.