[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl had the shittiest childhood ever, then she meets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: meme image.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
meme image.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
So this girl had the shittiest childhood ever, then she meets some wacky people and suddenly everything is ok. That sounds pretty retarded desu.
>>
>>138841781
i dont know this anime, but did she get raperd? if not then not the worst childhood
>>
This anime is shit, but how is this retarded?Was your childhood that bad so you can't relate?
>>
not real enough?
>>
>>138843321
Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Uc-rFkFrU
Her entire life story is told in the first 10 minutes of the anime.
>>
>>138845462
I've watched this garbage already.
Last episodes were a nightmare.
>>
File: 12204928482.jpg (33 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
12204928482.jpg
33 KB, 768x432
>you will never meet a wacky group of friends to hang out with all day
>>
>>138845511
What happend I kinda stopped watching after episode 3 or so?
>>
>>138845462
First half of episode 1 really was the best part. It kinda just slowly became worse and worse over time
>>
You'll be surprise what a a wacky group of friends can do to your life.
>>
>>138845675
There's a terrible story arc about some guy assaulting people and Kotoura getting caught in it because of her power.
I can't describe how bad it is.
>>
Dude she literally reads minds. She literally found one guy who had no evil thoughts.
>>
Most people
>uwa. Kimoi.

Manage
>I wonder what her breasts feel like

First causes mind breaking second causes embarrassment and the knowledge that someone is attracted to you.
>>
The real question is.
WHICH ONE KOSHI, YOSHI OR DEMO?
http://strawpoll.me/7129721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4K_mOwC8EY
>>
>best opening episode ever
>first few eps are pretty good
>declines into mediocre rut
>final arc is painfully awful
what a waste of a premise
>>
This should've just been a one episode show or perhaps just a short movie. First half to show how the mind reading affected her and the second to show how she got back on her feet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.