[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Directed SAO >And now Boku Dake this season We can say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Tomohiko Itou.jpg (27 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Tomohiko Itou.jpg
27 KB, 225x350
>Directed SAO
>And now Boku Dake this season

We can say for sure this man single-handedly ruined /a/, right?
>>
Truly a great director. It's a shame SAO source material was trash but everything else was pretty decent.
>>
>>138836435
He's not even a great director. Stupidly overdramatic and no subtlety at all.
>>
>>138836349
it's not his fault the manga is shit
>>
>>138836349
He has potential. I'd like to see what he can do with better material.
>>
>>138836349
Not his fault the manga declines towards the end, he did good with what he was given. Focused on what made the show popular and because of that the sales are not complete shit.
>>
>>138836349
Poor guy decided to direct boku dake after only reading the 5th volume. Little did he know.
>>
>Boku Dake
>>
It's not the director's fault. The one at fault is the one who greenlit the shit.
>>
File: 1457409911493.jpg (41 KB, 283x365) Image search: [Google]
1457409911493.jpg
41 KB, 283x365
>>138837507
heh
>>
Well Erased is actually really good.
>>
Amazing resume. What masterpiece will unleash upon us next.
>>
>>138837702
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aSdp8_lcvR2y-1j8rQTru8EFCqhQN3-43dsf8Qepzbg/edit
>>
It's hard to get angry at him when the source material is that bad.
>>
>>138836349
I believe he can do some pretty good stuff if he was given good material like his senpai.
>>
>>138836349
I wonder if it's better if he did anime original story from the start rather than trying to follow the manga story.
>>
The dude managed to make mediocre source material worse.
>>
>>138837813
>4 pages criticizing unrealistic plot conveniences
>Very end: "You can't do X"
>"Yes you can it's fantasy"
>>
>>138837813
You do realize you're criticizing a plot device you fucking retard,
>>
>>138836349
Mods ruined /a/, not him. I can't wait for at least a full catalog of generals next season.
>>
>>138838415
>angry because Satoru gets fucked by the ending
>"well, it's realistic!'
Make your mind.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.