[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a ride. I don't feel depressed or happy. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Punpun.png (143 KB, 745x543) Image search: [Google]
Punpun.png
143 KB, 745x543
What a ride. I don't feel depressed or happy. It's just left me with many conflicting thoughts.

punpun thread?
>>
>>138835122
First yuiuchi arc GOAT
>>
Wtf
>>
FUCK YOU PUNPUN
>>
Can someone smarter than me explain why the ending was the "worst possible end for Punpun"?
>>
File: aiko.png (140 KB, 388x259) Image search: [Google]
aiko.png
140 KB, 388x259
W H Y
>>
>>138838493
Endless suffering. There is no reason for him to live more. He got what he wanted. But long enough to live to see everything burn. Even if his ending looks "good" there is an inevitable possibility that his depression/suicidal tendencies will come back.
Time and time again his god makes him live because it is his personal hell. He suffered enough to the point of no return.
>>
File: 1458308093898.jpg (87 KB, 531x505) Image search: [Google]
1458308093898.jpg
87 KB, 531x505
this manga was really pretentious
>>
>>138839732
Anything that had to do with Punpun was not pretentious in any way. That side story that went nowhere was just a waste of time.
>>
>>138839784
you mean the arc where the cult is going to go on with their plans? yeah fuck that arc, no connection what so ever
>>
One thing I didn't get was why Aiko convinced Punpun not to kill her saying that she didn't want to die, then soon after kills herself. Any thoughts?
>>
>>138838493
Inio literally told us in an interview that Punpun suffers every single moment he is alive after Aiko dies. He keeps Punpun alive, because living is harder than dying.
>>
>>138835122
I read the first two chapters and got bored. Should I continue?
>>
File: OP (8).png (310 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
OP (8).png
310 KB, 984x1400
Only limp wristed pussies get depressed by the ending.

It was a good ride
>>
>>138841183
Unlike any other human being obviously you have second thoughts even on how hard your life is.
They both knew they are already dead by the time they killed Aiko's mother plus Aiko has a deep knife wound and escaping the police wont last long.
They also already both knew that they would kill themselves sometime. They are just lying to themselves.
Clinging to whatever hope they have, that "promise" was that last bit. No one wants to die alone. At the same time it is a thank you and a 'fuck you' to Punpun that she got a way out.
>>
>>138842525
elementary and middle school is kina a long prequel. shit gets real when he's in highschool.
you'll enjoy it depending on how you can relate with your depression
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.