[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Months later, still grinched. Did anyone at least receive their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1454906101491.jpg (123 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454906101491.jpg
123 KB, 1024x768
Months later, still grinched. Did anyone at least receive their grinched gift? I emailed Santa Loli and haven't received any emails.
>>
Sorry.
>>
>>138830808
Anyone else?
>>
Anyone? Santa Loli? ;_;
>>
I got grinched on the grinched gift too.
>>
>>138835173
Did you try contacting Santa Loli or anyone? They've gone silent.
>>
>>138835242
No I didn't. I figure there's nothing they can do about it anyway.
>>
>>138835279
We can un-grinch each other, maybe.
>>
>>138835320
Nah, it's not the same.
>>
>>138835386
Probably.

I hope they implement a whitelist instead of a blacklist. It'd be more effective to force first-timers to participate in the lowest bracket and prove themselves.
>>
>>138830575
My gift got sent back because the one that was supposed to get it never did. I'm not really sure what to do.
>>
>>138830575
that´s what you get for being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>138835500
As in the address was wrong? What do you mean it was sent back?
>>
>>138835674
I mean that I have the package sitting on my desk because the guy never went to the post office or whatever to get his gift. I don't know if it was because of the address or whatever, but truth be told I don't really look forward to sending it again, since the shipping i pretty pricey.
>>
>>138835740
Where does your assignment live? What state?
>>
>>138835740
Initials?
>>
>>138835839
PS

>>138835838
He's not from the US.
>>
>>138835892
>PS
Aw, well it's not me.
>>
>tell myself that i'll participate in the next one
>everytime christmas comes around, i find myself without a job

Damn.
>>
>>138836019
Don't bother, you'll find yourself grinched like us.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.