[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New chapter of Gintama is translated, Kamui is finally opening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
New chapter of Gintama is translated, Kamui is finally opening up about his reasons for shit.
>>
Where is he going?
Shouldn't he just move to their home planet with all his family?
>>
>>138816191
Took them long enough to do a backstory. But im ready for them to let Utsuro kill of Umibozu
>>
>>138816585
No food/water there.
>>
File: Nice job!.jpg (47 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
Nice job!.jpg
47 KB, 704x528
>>138816667
I know its time and all, but I don't really want that to happen. I liked him.
Doesn't it feel like no one important really dies, other than ex-Shogun-sama, they probably do but I never even notice.
>>
>>138818681
Nah, besides the shogun, it seems like every death only involves characters introduced in that arc itself (or villains, but there are very few villains introduced before their actual arc anyway).
>>
>>138816191
I love Gintama, but I find all the last serious arc boring as fuck. The comedy has turned into dick and shit jokes and the battles doesn't look dangerous at all (even if someone gets his heart pierced, you know he is going to be okay)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBtvZvvAUco&index=3&list=PLwhhprTdWbG7Oo4qd_ox_wEfcPgJCSb_X

heres the ost that was played when utsuro appeared
>>
>>138819018
>I love Gintama, but I find all the last serious arc boring as fuck
I don't know what to tell you. But I enjoy these arcs more than any other ones.
>The comedy has turned into dick and shit jokes
That's what it's always been.
>the battles doesn't look dangerous at all (even if someone gets his heart pierced, you know he is going to be okay)
It's shounen manga, what did you expect?
>>
>>138819018
The Umibozu backstory arc has been pretty funny in my opinion, even though it's not a full blown comedy arc. He's become one of my favorite characters during it.
>>
>>138819018
>I love Gintama, but I find all the last serious arc boring as fuck
Well, then you don't like Gintama? Is Ok. I used to look all the pages in Air Gear's manga, but I didn't like the story, so far, I don't know what was happening, I just fapped to the cute girls.
But Gintama is 60-40 comedy and serious arcs, I don't know how you can like Gintama without the balance.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.