[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancelled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: tsukihime remake.jpg (2 MB, 2311x1617) Image search: [Google]
tsukihime remake.jpg
2 MB, 2311x1617
Cancelled?
>>
No, they're in the process of replacing every character with Saber.
>>
>>138816013
It was never a thing
>>
>we're busy with Grand Order, sorry
>we're busy with Extella, sorry
Just delayed. Fate is after all the superior franchise. Can't waste time on Tsukishitme.
>>
It's okay. It's the in the process of being made, along with Girl's Work and The Dark Six.
>>
>>138816120
They're going to be busy with Grand Order for a long time to come with how it's bringing in the cash flow.

>>138816128
Right along with Melty Blood HD, right?
>>
>>138816162
Unfortunately, French Bread said Melty Blood HD will come after the remake is released so fucking never.
>>
>>138816162
Why does japan hate us. Why cant they make fate grand order have an official eng translation?
>>
File: 1457755210072.jpg (156 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1457755210072.jpg
156 KB, 600x480
I'm really starting to lose patience with Type Moon. The original Tsukihime and Fate games were interesting, and Melty Blood is GOAT-tier, but the way that hack fuck Nasu keeps writing Fateshit is infuriating. And just to add insult to injury, Takeuchi's designs have gone to shit as well.
>>
>>138816568
Because it's a shitty mobage. If you want to play it you don't need to know a lick of japanese. If you want the story go read summaries on BoysLove or the like.
>>
>>138816120
that was just bad, anon. 0/10.

Should be Suckyhime.
>>
>>138816625
Don't tell me you don't love Saberface #15486 anon. All the saberfaces are literal perfection, why should Takeuchi bother drawing something else?
>>
File: Tohno.Akiha.full.983300.jpg (369 KB, 1364x2000) Image search: [Google]
Tohno.Akiha.full.983300.jpg
369 KB, 1364x2000
Takeuchi: As everyone already knows, Tsukihime is the doujin game from when we first started. Since its release, the doujin group TYPE-MOON became a company, and works like Fate were released, so we've always been thinking when to commercialize Tsuhime. However, time constraints became more and more frequent, and we missed many opportunities to do a remake. The doujin group TYPE-MOON was formed in the summer of 1999, next year will be our 10th anniversary. This is a great time for a remake, or rather, if we miss this opportunity again, we won't get another chance. So we thought that we can't let this chance go no matter what.

This remake will need to satisfy the needs of both players who played the original Tsukihime 10 years ago as well as those who just recently came into contact with it; this is a fine balance that is one of the biggest difficulties facing us. Not to say knowing where to begin is already something very scary. In the past we simply say to each other "so when are we going to remake Tsukihime?" Just presenting it in the same form as the original game would be an embarrassment to us. As a result, we're not facing a difficult battle (laughs). Production will officially begin after Witch on the Holy Night is finished, the reason we announced it so early is because announcing them together creates more impact, please understand (sweat).

There shouldn't be any change of that magnitude. The manga version of Melty Blood and Tsukihime are still being serialized, and they are all related. Also, many like the current design, so I can't make any more design decisions by myself like with Touko. If there is going to be change, it will be on the level of clothe and hairstyle. It would be great if we can achieve the level of upgrade as Rebuild of Evangelion (laughs).

It will be after Witch on the Holy Night, the precise time is not clear. We don't plan on waiting too long, or we won't be able to catch the 10th anniversary mark (laughs).
>>
File: 1337566103171.gif (480 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1337566103171.gif
480 KB, 600x450
>>138816723
>It would be great if we can achieve the level of upgrade as Rebuild of Evangelion
That sure is reassuring.
>>
>>138816120
>we're busy with Grand Order, sorry
>we're busy with Extella, sorry

It's really THAT hard to make a VN?
>>
>>138816568
Because you're a shitty subhuman EOP that can't even learn Japanese and only ever begs for others to translate something for you.
>>
>>138816823

I wish they could be Nitro+, releasing (relatively) a great game every 3 or 4 years with the whole world building thing to boot.
>>
File: powerman shiki.jpg (682 KB, 1593x3555) Image search: [Google]
powerman shiki.jpg
682 KB, 1593x3555
>>138816013
Shiki can kill saitama
>>
File: Tsukihime.full.1021284.jpg (175 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Tsukihime.full.1021284.jpg
175 KB, 640x480
Nasu: I'm not even sure if PC games will be able to survive this next decade. It feels like the cold war of the PC Game age may be coming. However, I hope that we at TYPE-MOON can survive in the PC game world. Because you know what? It's fun to make PC games.

Takeuchi: Entertainment has really changed over this past decade, and PC novel games will no longer be demanded as they previously were. The reason we originally started making bishojo games in that period is because that's when they were the most interesting. I think the core of TYPE-MOON is to always search for what seems the most interesting to us. And I hope that, while keeping in mind true substance and the true meaning behind game stores, we can continue to provide entertainment to our fans.
>>
>>138816823
What is hilarious is Nasu claimed Mahoyo was supposed to be 3 parts and yet it took like 5 years of delays before something as short as Mahoyo "Part 1" was released.
>>
>>138816911
Nitro+ hasn't released anything good in years unless you are a dumbass who thinks Studio 5pb is Nitro+ when the head writer is not even from Nitro+ at all stuff like Steins;Gate is Studio 5pb property and even the CEO is different from Nitro+'s CEO.
>>
File: event05.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
event05.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
What is 『Fate』 to TYPE-MOON?

Nasu: 5 years ago we said that "this will not go beyond one product," but even saying TYPE-MOON now is just another word for 『Gundam』. It just keeps changing forms and moving forward. That’s not to say we’re just artificially extending it, of course. 『Fate/EXTRA』 was a good test for us. It was fun to write, and fun to make. If the players also enjoys it then it’s a Win-Win, is it not?

Takeuchi: As a product I do feel like it has grown much more than I expected. Whenever we said that 『Fate』 was over and done with, it would refuse to die. I suppose it’s only natural to love and revere something that you have spent so much time cultivating and being so fulfilled by, and to become so attached to it. I don’t mean to be obsessive, but I do want to treat this with utmost care, as we have done up until this point.

Nasu: This is for us what 『Final Fantasy』 is for Square Enix. On a way smaller scale, of course!

Takeuchi: I know you may sometimes think "Not another 『Fate』!" but even "another" 『Fate』 game wouldn’t be 『Fate』 at all.

Nasu: We plan to our utmost into every 『Fate』 so that the players who have stuck it out with us so far love it just the same. If we can just do that the fans will still be with us even as they say "Ah, its 『Fate』 again."

Takeuchi: 『Fate』 is really interesting isn’t it? We have the room to think about new possibilities. We will not make a direct sequel, but we’ll go for anything that seems interesting.

Nasu: The 『Fate』 I want to make now is that one, 『Fate Musou』. (laughs)

Nasu: So the last entry to tie up the 『Fate』 series has been released (Fate/complete material V -HOLLOW-), and I guess we finally close the book on the 『Fate』 canon this time.

Takeuchi: All in all, I’m happy that this book came out to bring TYPE-MOON circle prior to the release of 『Mahoutsukai no Yoru』.
>>
>>138816969
Bet that Mahoyo parts 2&3 will share Tsukihime remake's and Tsukihime 2's fate.
>>
>>138817171
>Nasu: The 『Fate』 I want to make now is that one, 『Fate Musou』. (laughs)

Guess he finally got his wish.
>>
>>138816823
Nasu should've been truthful and said "I'm busy with Dark Souls, sorry".
>>
>>138816873
Less of a sub human than someone who uses "EOP"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.