[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just shotgunned this entire series from start to finish. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 45[1].jpg (152 KB, 900x1292) Image search: [Google]
45[1].jpg
152 KB, 900x1292
I just shotgunned this entire series from start to finish. What a fucking ride.

So what was the deal with his time travelling bullshit powers? Was it all just part of a coma dream? Then how did he know about the future? I feel like the holes in the plot start to stretch out if you think about it too long.
>>
Nobody here genuinely likes this garbage. I suggest you join MAL if you want to have a real discussion.
>>
>>138814030
Serious? I thought it was pretty good aside from a few plot holes that are the norm for any time travel plot.
>>
>>138814061
>time travel related plot holes

in what regard
>>
File: proj.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
proj.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>138814030
>Nobody here genuinely likes this garbage
>>
Nothing before the coma was real
>>
>>138814265
If you assume there wasn't any time travel, how did he recognize Airi at all? Where did all his memories of 2006 come from? How did he know the specific people that would be targeted?

And if it WAS time travel, then... how?

>>138814339
But then how did he know all the shit that would go down exactly as it did?
>>
>>138814411
>If you assume there wasn't any time travel, how did he recognize Airi at all? Where did all his memories of 2006 come from? How did he know the specific people that would be targeted?

>And if it WAS time travel, then... how?

This has to be the most retarded thing I've ever read in the past month

please someone tell me this guy is baiting hard and I simply fell for him merely pretending to be utterly retarded
>>
>>138814411
>hurrr durr it was all coma dreams but how did he know Airi
>trying to wrap your logic around something the show never even remotely fucking established
>>
>>138814411
>But then how did he know all the shit that would go down exactly as it did?
Uh how about because all that shit was part of the coma dream.
Of course he'd know how everything went during a fucking dream. How else would you explain that all his time travel events happened after 1988 and none has happened since he woke up from a coma
>>
>>138814569
So what actually happened then? He dreamed that he lived through the events once, then he dreamed that he went back in time and changed the future? And somehow the result was that his friends survived because of him? And he knew the killer's philosophy beforehand? Because if it was all a dream, when he encountered the killer in the present while awake and the killer basically confirmed that "oh you were acting like a time traveler" that makes no goddamn sense.
>>
File: idk anon is being retarded.png (984 KB, 863x661) Image search: [Google]
idk anon is being retarded.png
984 KB, 863x661
>>138814462
Pretty sure that the manga was somehow too deep for him, I just don't think someone can troll this hard without having some sort of mental handicap.

When he said "shotgunned" he probably meant "look at all the pictures without reading the text" because there is honestly no way you can not understand how the story connects unless you didn't read it. It literally tells you
>>
The anime was pretty great and faithful to the source material till episode 9, noone can't deny that.
>>
>>138814030
Please, if noone liked it, there wouldn't be posts of Kayo with the baby in the rage threads. Noone in their right mind would read something that infuriates them that much for 30/40 chapters. Besides Nisekoi readers, if any are out there still.
>>
>>138814672
Yeah, the whole "learning while in a coma" thing, but even if you assume that only everything after the coma was real, that doesn't explain how he knew so much about the killer's methods and method of thinking. But there's parts where after he's woken up when he clearly remembers events that he was in a coma for, like the field trip, which happened in his "past life"/coma dream.

But I guess /a/ was probably the wrong place to ask a question about a manga, since you're being so vitriolic.
>>
>>138814061
>>138814316
>>138814971
Obvious bait was obvious anons
>>
It went to shit after he wakes up, feels like the mangaka just doesn't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>138814569
Yeah, and somehow he even knows a grill s phone number that in this timeline he did not neet yet.
Fuck off speedreader.
>>
>>138814971
>rage threads
Most of them are redditor/crossboarder/mal , most /a/non already know the so callled ntr months ago.
>>
>>138814637
>He dreamed that he lived through the events once, then he dreamed that he went back in time and changed the future?
That's how my dreams work sometimes.
>>
>>138814462
I would love to but I have seen this critic very often. For some reason people keep demanding
physical explanations for supernatural phenomena.

I not providing an explanation = plot hole.
I dont know how people can believe in this meme.
>>
>>138816507
It just goes to show the people that thought this show was good are really stupid.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.