[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Dark Horse manga has good quality"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: dh.jpg (29 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
29 KB, 250x250
So I order some Berserk manga volumes, second one that arrives is sealed, but damaged, I open it, then notice the damage/torn dent thing on the cover that affects two pages.

I remember some cancer trash fag saying "Dark horse manga deserves to be expensive because it is good quality".

Where the fuck is the quality in a damaged product?

It is not significant damage, but I like the receive proper product when I buy it new.

What to do? They better send me a new one, already send e-mail.
>>
nobody cares
>>
Well,quality of the print is what matters the most when evaluating quality of manga.

But yeah,it sucks that yours got damaged,though the damage most likely ocurred during the shipping.
>>
>>138796728

die from cancer Dark Horse shill.
>>
>>138796633

I wish they would release more manga along the lines of the Planetes omnibus, I was thoroughly happy with their reprint.
>>
>>138796633
learn jap, france or italian
>>
Looks like you got shitty shipping, or there was an issue at the warehouse.
You can probably get a replacement for free.

But yeah, do this >>138796969
>>
>>138796836
>>>/v/
>>
>>138796633
Relax, items get damaged all the time. Just wait for their respond and bitch accordingly.
>>
From all I remember Viz is the one with good quality. Not DHM
>>
>>138796633
Did you order straight from Dark Horse?
Because if not then it's not really the fault of the publisher.
>>
>>138797200

Nah, I ordered from some UK site that has free shipping to europe.
>>
>>138797200

these guys: https://www.bookdepository.com/
>>
>>138797323
So how the fuck is it Dark Horse's fault that you shit was damaged in transit?
>>
>>138797374

Because the damage is obvious not from shipping, it is from the factory (well I think).
>>
>>138797374
>>138797464

There is a dent/torn on the cover and 2 pages, but the plastic that sealed the volume was undamaged, so the damage occured somwhere during manufacturing process.

And the package was shipped in those bubble things that protect it.

If the damage happened during shipping, why was the plastic sealing not damaged? why was the bubble thingy they send it in not damaged?
>>
>>138796633
OP stop being a faggot. Sometimes shit gets damaged in shipping to no fault of the company. They'll ship you a free replacement copy so stop being such a whiny cockhead.
>>
>>138797523
>>138797464
Shrink wrap is easy to get, so anyone along the way could have damaged it and tossed in in the shrink wrap and sealed it again.
If you contact Dark Horse, they'll likely replace it for free.
Bitching in the internet about things the publisher has no control over is autism to the max.
>>
>>138797358
I bought some manga from there and they are usually damaged during the shipping process because they just cover it up with cheap cardboard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.