[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey anon, do you feel depressed after series ends? and i mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: a34a6ff7bb14913d8746e3d3d73db221.jpg (392 KB, 1444x1030) Image search: [Google]
a34a6ff7bb14913d8746e3d3d73db221.jpg
392 KB, 1444x1030
hey anon, do you feel depressed after series ends?

and i mean literal physical dizziness and pain.
>>
It's just anime, calm down.
>>
Well, I do get dizzy after blowing through 12 to 24 episodes on one sitting but that probably has less to do with depression and more about my brain telling me to fuck off.
>>
>>138781855
i just want to know if it's a common thing.
>>
Naw man just an emptiness and temporary "what will I do now" feeling
>>
>>138781756
Go see a doctor, you are dying,
>>
>>138781756
why is koishi so uninteresting?
>>
Okay I do. Especially if it's an older show. I'll search the archives and see maybe one or two posts mentioning it and nothing else. I'll search it up online and mostly just find forum posts of people mentioning "oh yeah I liked that one old anime". Or I'll find the fansubber's forum, completely flooded with spam bots. I'll sit there listening to the soundtrack for days, wishing I could talk about it with someone, but knowing I never will.
>>
>>138783374
Oh yeah, that happens.
>>
I did when I finished Toradora
>>
File: hellish fire.gif (492 KB, 366x391) Image search: [Google]
hellish fire.gif
492 KB, 366x391
>>138781756
It sounds like anime is something very important to you. If that's the case then of course, It's normal to feel pain when something you appreciated is not there anymore or bores you (or ends in this case). For example, since I was a child, when somethin bores me I feel a burning feeling in the chest.
So don't worry, you're not weird just childish. I mean, it's just an anime, you dumb dumb.
>>
File: b.png (51 KB, 158x275) Image search: [Google]
b.png
51 KB, 158x275
>>138781855
Y-You calm down
>>
File: 1450646060849.jpg (264 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450646060849.jpg
264 KB, 960x1280
>>138781756
>>138781996

No, it's not a common thing for healthy individuals.

What you are experiencing is stress. Stress from being mentally invested into (or obsessed with) a much more pleasant world. Once that world is no longer living to you, it forces you back into reality. The contrast between the anime world and reality is so far apart your mind cannot handle it without overbearing your body with a surge of hormones - - giving you your physical symptoms.

My advice (and this is advice coming from some random anon on 4chan) is to either bring your mind some peace with a supplementary hobby, or to embrace your pain and become addicted to that feeling like I did.

Pic not related
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.