[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious thread,no memes/cuck allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
Alright,so every thread seems to be filled with bullshit apparently.
What i didn't understand is why does hinazuki had a baby with hiromi,like,the odds that you're getting married with your childhood friend are actually pretty low,also you'll never see a japanese woman having a baby at this age because works and stuff,so don't talk to be about realism.
To all those people who said "satoru only wanted to save her so it's okay",i get it,but why didn't he made hinazuki single,she doesn't have to be in a relationship,nobody cares if she's a virgin or not,i think everyone would be happy if she just saw satoru and they ended up together.

I'm not saying that she had to wait 15 years,i'm just saying that she didn't have to be in a relationship with hiromi,everyone would liked it better if they satoru and hinazuki ended up together.

It's seems that the shitpost storm has ended,so let's talk about it without memes.
>>
Look at the child's age. Kayo probably waited for a long time before fucking Hiromi.
>>
wow you really care about this cartoon to write so many words about it
>>
GET KEKED SELF INSERTFAGS
>>
>>138779366
What have you done.
This re-ignite the shitstorm all over again
>>
She waited 14 years.
>>
>>138779389
She could have been fucking him for 10 years with protection until they decided to conceive.
And she did, the whore.
>>
Better question is how is Hiromi a doctor at 26?

And yes I agree them having a kid that young is completely different from regular Japanese culture of today.

Nothing more with Kayo being single at that age, she could have worked on her career and started dating Sataro near the end of the manga.
>>
You wrote a lot of words just to say "I don't like that Kayo didn't wait for Satoru while he was in a coma for 15 years".
>>
It's because the entire series ships MC and her.
Every piece of art has him and her together.
Then, out of thin air comes a 15 year coma, and a transdimensional, literally death-defying cucking with a character who gets no development.
>>
>>138779440
Maybe by not being a fucking retard.
>>
>>138779460
That's because everything started with Kayo's death. Not because they want to fuck.
>>
>ERASED General #2
Fuck off
>>
>>138779460
Exactly,the series just ruined everything with one scene,i feel like they baited to us just to give us this.
Everyone would be pleased if it ended with kayo and satoru getting together,like,why did she ended up with hiromi,i feel like it's just a prank.
>>
>>138779460
>Every piece of art has him and her together.
Someone doesn't understand marketing.
You're the same type of person who got triggered by the black guy being prominent in the new star wars movie's marketing.
>>
File: 1453651164074.jpg (16 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1453651164074.jpg
16 KB, 448x545
>>
>>138779366
Plot twist and to provide shock value to let Airi wins. Airi has no screen time and zero development, it is there only way she can wins. They have to outright killed off any chances of Kayo being the love interest. Best way to do it? Have MC faggot friend bang and impregnate her
>>
>>138779504
Life must be hard as a retard.
>>
There needs to be cuck warnings before every anime so I don't get baited into watching this NTR shit

so mad right now
>>
>>138779366

I don't care what this stupid bitch does. Because of her survival, the mom survives. And that is a small price to pay for BEST MOM EVER surviving.
>>
>>138779552
Can't we just talk seriously,you doesn't have to be mean
>>
Go fuck yourself
>>
Clearly the author was trying to send a message of some kind.
Ultimately I don't know what that was.
Come to think of it, the author was a manlet.
Kinda strange how the manlet always gets a happy ending in his works.
Erased is no different I guess, Hiromi winning just because he's the author self-insert.
Do me a favour and read the first letter of each line for my real opinion.
>>
>>138779366

Tragedy brings people together. It's entirely possible that they'd at least keep in touch with each other after everything that happened.
>>
File: 1441076537439.jpg (78 KB, 630x623) Image search: [Google]
1441076537439.jpg
78 KB, 630x623
>>
File: Ghost.png (151 KB, 360x659) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.png
151 KB, 360x659
Best ending ever
>>
>>138779557
>erased is NTR meme

when will this meme end
>>
>>138779394
He is from MAL.They are spreading their cancer to /a/
>>
>>138779632
Saved
>>138779649
Well,i get it if they're in an island like in grisaia no kaijtsu but here,i don't think that's possible,they would maybe like each other,but they won't like each other for 15 fucking years,that's too much,that's not realism if you ask me.
>>138779704
Nope
>>
Is this the NTR thread?
>>
I knew dropping this series on the 3th ep was a good move.
>>
File: 1456004964509.jpg (328 KB, 1488x1400) Image search: [Google]
1456004964509.jpg
328 KB, 1488x1400
>>138779792
>Kayotard
>is a complete retard
>is ESL
Pick 3
>but they won't like each other for 15 fucking years,that's too much,that's not realism if you ask me
What the fuck you you even mean by this?
You don't know what happened during those 15 years.
>>
>>138780305
Do you*
>>
>>138780305
I like airi too,but i'm an anime watcher,and if you watched the anime you'll see that she is completly forgotten,so if i had to ship Satoru it would obviously be with hinazuki.

And i'm just saying saying that getting married with your childhood friend almost never happen,they should have shown hinazuki being single,what's wrong with that
>>
>>138780531
>they should have shown hinazuki being single,what's wrong with that
Because the author wouldn't be able to self insert into his cuck fantasy if it lacked NTR
>>
File: 1429917416304.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1429917416304.png
276 KB, 586x634
>>138780531
This show/manga is not about romance, fuck off with your ships already.
>And i'm just saying saying that getting married with your childhood friend almost never happen
"Almost" means it happens sometimes
>they should have shown hinazuki being single,what's wrong with that
And what's wrong with showing her getting married?
>>
They would've never met in the anime to get together, since kayo got retconned into leaving town. Director screwed this up
>>
>>138780654
yeah this anon >>138779632 told me the same thing,it's a shama that this show got ruined because of the author self-insert
>>
File: 1429917416304.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1429917416304.png
276 KB, 586x634
>>138780915
Funny how you want "serious" discussion when you ignor people posts and only reply to the ones who support you, even if it's a clear shitposting.
>>
File: crying_anime.jpg (118 KB, 662x807) Image search: [Google]
crying_anime.jpg
118 KB, 662x807
fucking NTR SHIIIIIIIITTTTT
>>
>>138779632
No it's because the author wants to fuck a teenage girl. That's why he shoe horned Airi when she had no relevance.
>>
>>138780672
Because the anime baited us into think that they had a think for each other,clearly.
Then he went into coma and he wakes up to find her pregnant with this dude that no one even remember his name
>>
>>138780716
Shame really. It was obvious that the director was carrying the show hard with its piss poor sauce material. He deserved a better script and story than this author wish fulfillment of wanting to fuck a high school girl while he is in the 30s
>>
The sad part about this supposed shitstorm is that everyone knew it was gonna happen, due to the fact that everyone spoiled the threads with source material beforehand.

This is just a sad attempt at forcing a shitstorm, since we haven't had one in a while, and this season in general has been underwhelming.
>>
File: the cuck without me.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
the cuck without me.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>138781790
pretty much this, at least we got some dank oc out of it.
>>
>>138779532
>black guy being prominent in the new star wars movie's marketing.
That wasn't the case in China, Russia etc. Because people understand that it was in bad taste. Here everybody is in denial.
>>
>She waited 14 years anon kun, you can't expect someone to wait for someone she met in childhood

Yes I can motherfucker, this is fantasy. If you're pulling out the card now, do you want to explain to me why Revival is not even explained in the manga? Why the sensei becomes a mega influential person in the future? The premise is completely bullshit from the beginning, no one was watching this for the A+ writing
>>
>>138780672
>>>138780531
>And what's wrong with showing her getting married?
>>It fucked up
>>
>>138782294
>it's shit, but not my favourite flavour of shit!
>>
>>138779460
not a romance, though would make more sense if she married someone else completely
>>
>>138782294
> heard on npr gay couple waited more than a decade to be together separated by Syrian shit
rip fiction
>>
>kayo is saved but Satoru and she goes away
>some weeks later Satoru ends up in a coma
>all his friends go visit him and Kayo as well is worried
>they occasionaly visit him during all the 15 years
>Kayo gets to spend time with Hiromi
>they fuck
>have a baby
>Satoru awakens
>>
>>138781859
WELP
>>
His mom is best girl.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.