[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys even hope this studio will ever make a good anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fuck you.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Why do you guys even hope this studio will ever make a good anime? I'm serious, they have produced nothing but shit and everyone just keeps eating it and they'll just make more shit. This needs to stop.
>>
working is alright

but ya overall their shows are shit. They choose to adapt shit shows and their originals are ass
>>
Can't wait to see how they fuck up Ace Attorney.
>>
>>138769142
I try to never hold any expectations for video game adaptations, and yet watching the PV still felt so demoralizing.
>>
>>138769058
>Sora no Woto is shit
>Silver Spoon is shit
>Working is shit
>Idolmaster is shit
>Shinsekai Yori is shit
>Space Bros is shit
ok m8
>>
>>138769058
They did Vividred Operations and the anime version of Kannagi. They are good in my book.
>>
>>138769058

What scares me is Japan just seems to think they're the absolute greatest as does the next generation of Western viewers. They can only continue lowering the standard of anime and it sucks because everything I might want to see adapted ends up with them. Dark days and still more to come.
>>
>>138769251
This.
You're retarded OP.
>>
>>138769251
>>138769288

>If the OP had started the thread saying they were the best studio ever these replies would be the other way around.
>>
>>138769058
>Implying Sword Art Online isn't a masterpiece
>>
>>138769058
No, they are actually ok. The problem is how much they produce every season that their resources are stretched so thin that it makes their shows suddenly show a whole lots of QUALITY.

I don't know why they won't just do 2 shows per season. Much better for everyone.
>>
>>138769058
They're a corporate owned studio with large budgets. You can't expect them to make risky or artsy anime. They clearly have a lot of talented animators though and their production is quite solid compared to similarly run studios.
>>
>>138769251
But those are complete shit, anon-kun
>>
>>138769058
senpai baka nano? Boku Dake is teh best anime ever
>>
File: Kyoto_Animation_logo.svg.png (37 KB, 1280x159) Image search: [Google]
Kyoto_Animation_logo.svg.png
37 KB, 1280x159
>>138769058
>Why do you guys even hope this studio will ever make a good anime? I'm serious, they have produced nothing but shit and everyone just keeps eating it and they'll just make more shit. This needs to stop.
>>
File: 1339336920367.jpg (351 KB, 1400x896) Image search: [Google]
1339336920367.jpg
351 KB, 1400x896
All they need to do is bring back Birdy the Mighty and give it a decent budget.
>>
>>138772776
ur mom is shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.