[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New chapter is out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 2x1nxV9.jpg (82 KB, 600x883) Image search: [Google]
2x1nxV9.jpg
82 KB, 600x883
New chapter is out.
>>
Are the power fantasy elements going to keep becoming more obvious?
>>
>>138768857
Do you go to a pile of shit and ask why shit smells like shit?
>>
It s a shame they publish seldomly
>>
This thing bores me to tears.
>>
>>138768760
I really hate this guy. Not because he is a rapist, murderer or cannibal, but because he seems to feel the need to justify it. Also, feel bad for the rest of the goblins.
>>
It could be better, if artist would be better, if he draw more per month, or it has weekly releases.
>>
>>138768760
Well, at least the art is pretty fucking good
>>
>>138768760
So can someone beat him without similar gamebreaking abilities?
>>
>>138770818
His powers just seem too hax. I know its a power trip series, but still.
>>
Who fugging cares
>>
>>138768760
I have to admit the beginning was pretty good and made me really excited for his starting journey.
Everything went to shit when he built his harem.
I fucking wish someone would call him out for his hypocrisy.
>>
>>138771099
The harem is fine. The fact that he basically fucked over most of the goblins is not.
>>
>>138770472
>but because he seems to feel the need to justify it.

It's literally his journal. Do you think people who do the same kind of shit he does goes around writing diaries and being all factual about it? Most are depraved or fucked in the head one way or another to portray it with a spin or two I'll have you know.
>>
>>138771309
Idk. If i had his power, i would probably do a lot of the same things. But i wouldnt really feel a need to justify it as some weird moral argument.
>saw some elf bitches
>raped them all
>kept the best one for myself
>let the troops have the rest.
I wouldnt try and pretend like i was doing the elves some kind of favor like mc seems to think.
>>
>>138768857
Oh yeah, we're still in the less shit parts of it.
>>
>>138771309
That just makes him a huge hypocrite on top of rapist murderer.
>>
>>138771309
If it were just his journal and not some fucking historic memoir left for future generations, then he could simply record things objectively rather than needing to spin shit that all paints him as being "justified". He does a lot of fucked up shit, and the author expects us to take his half-assed justifications as completely fine.
>>
that maou hajimekata thing is also shit but at least the dude in that one isn't pretending to be on some moral high ground to the audience
>>
hopefully Mi goes yandere and kills him off
>>
>>138768760
I dunno about this series. I kind of got bored with it when the main character wasn't really a good guy nor a really bad guy.

Neutral evil shenanigans are really only fun in D&D for me.
>>
>>138770472
I wouldn't feel too bad for the goblins, thanks to Rou that tiny, pathetic goblin group that could only hunt low level humans at best ends up one of the strongest groups in the entire world.
>>
>>138772454
She's not going to do that, she has official wife status this time.
>>
I couldn't care less about "hypocrisy" or "rapist murderer" (is this tumblr or something?), but this format killing all interest that could been. The power trip should be fast and the furious, not this snail race under anesthesia.
>>
this would be a pretty dope nukige
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.