[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twelve Kingdoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Pretty good series overall but it just seemed to end out of nowhere, never finished the black Kirin arc either. Season 2 when?
>>
The series didn't end, the TV series was cancelled due to poor ratings. The novel goes way past where the TV series ended.
>>
>>138768537
Damn that sucks, I assume with a series like this all the novels are untranslated as well.
>>
>>138768625
There are six translated volumes available. For free, too. You just have to do a google search.

There are also the printed translations by tokyopop, but the content is out of order from the original publication.
>>
Coulda been something beyond amazing.
>>
>>138769268
Too bad about being canceled, if only they could have finished the black Kirin arc I would have been happy.
>>
The books didn't even finish the story either if i'm remembering correctly.
>>
>>138769716
There's going to be a new novel this year that the author announced IIRC. Up to about a thousand pages long.
>>
File: tumblr_nnulusjWmN1rutdpbo1_400.gif (1 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnulusjWmN1rutdpbo1_400.gif
1 MB, 352x264
>>138768504
I loved this show.
>>
>>138769780
Every time I try to read a book I always fall asleep or just drop it. I've been reading the first Vampire Hunter D for a year now.
>>
>>138770129
That's a shame, anon. Reading through a Hesse novel can be more entertaining than good anime.
>>
File: 37601187_p0.jpg (151 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
37601187_p0.jpg
151 KB, 600x847
>>138769268
Yeah, the setting was great and it was a nice story. Youko is, in my opinion, one of the best main characters I've ever seen and certainly the best female one. The rest of the character were great as well. It would be been good if the story could continue to focus on her and her kingdom and if it had been written about more by the author, instead it seems like nothing was ever finished.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.