[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>143955409 https://forum.encyclopediadramatica .se/th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9
File: Omnimon - Admiral of the Fleet.png (338 KB, 1024x756) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon - Admiral of the Fleet.png
338 KB, 1024x756
>>143955409
https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/fuck-you.25806/page-15#post-873327

Fuck you. You already know me. And fuck you jihad. Dumb fuck raghead cunt.

I'll get to the point. This is the end. End of the road.

Just as we've kindled fire, we fucking argued.

We reasoned. We fucking argued with reason.

We loved. We fucking argued with a logical reason and an accepting reason.

Now we're smart enough to talk the final age. The true age. The age that will break the internet that fucking bad, it will affect the world. 21st Century's getting a makeover. We're smart now, and we're also smart enough to not think we know everything like turban wearing jihads. Fuck you jihad. You're not a fucking genie. We're geniuses. You wish you were.

Age of Peace.
>>
File: Diaboromon-41433.gif (1 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Diaboromon-41433.gif
1 MB, 512x288
>The original Diaboromon is going back to where it all started. I started on 4chan in 2008. Call me newfag etc, but I am now an oldfag and I'm old enough and wise enough to bitchslap you with Transcendent Sword if you get in my way! I don't know when it all started with my Dad. He won't talk to me about it. I will carry his gun, though.

His gun is his weapon. His tool. His views and beliefs and opinions that he has fought for. For 35 years. He needs to go back to where it started. He needs to help me kill off where I started, and where he started. The beginning. The beginning of the end. Because we are Omnimon. We are the end.

Within split millisecond timing, Tai and Matt take all their anger and hatred and love and kindness and use it against Diaboromon to sever the connection they once had. Connection terminated.
>>
Conflict resolution techniques are applied in the military. The conflict is with a father and son. Inner conflict from the father (PTSD), inner conflict from the son (Schizophrenia)

As the father is suffering and the son is suffering, they must meet and resolve their conflict. Their inner turmoil.
>>
We must talk peace now. Love is a part of peace. Peace is tranquility. Peace is security.

Peace is the end.

The end of all your anger, your hate, your intelligence, your love.

The end can also be called Death.

Peace of Death. Peace of Mind.
>>
File: 1382331921278.png (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1382331921278.png
39 KB, 300x300
What
>>
>>143998246
Haram.
>>
File: Omnimon - One Sword Salute.jpg (52 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon - One Sword Salute.jpg
52 KB, 700x700
The only way this is going to be solved is with a televised event.

The father will meet with the son under the bell of Peace.

There will be no words spoken. Actions speak louder than words.

The whole audio of Omnimon's Birth will be played in the background and as the mind of the Transcendent Sword meets with the body of the Supreme Cannon, they will embrace.

The soul of the internet will transcend with the sword, meet the body of the cannon and embrace it.
>>
Dude seriously what
>>
File: Omnimon.jpg (75 KB, 900x653) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon.jpg
75 KB, 900x653
The father, the son, and the Holy Spirit will be reborn into the world.

They will transcend from the Digital and into the Reality.
>>
As life has met death, the world will crumble under the weight as the Transcendant Sword meets with the Supreme Cannon.

The sword will rise once, the cannon will rise twice.
>>
And the Holy Spirit will fall as the weight of the world falls on their shoulders.
>>
File: Omnimon_tri.jpg (40 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon_tri.jpg
40 KB, 330x330
Poetic justice, huh? Age of Peace.

We need to do this. It needs to be recorded.

It's going to break the fucking world anyway. Holy Trinity. Want to see the coming of Christ? Well this is your chance. You already know me anyway. Don't bullshit.

But holy fuck, this thing will break the world.

Think of the debate.

Religious debate, political debate, terrorism debate, debate debate.
>>
File: Omnimon DP.jpg (146 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon DP.jpg
146 KB, 800x618
The father will meet with the son under the bell of Peace.

There will be no words spoken. Actions speak louder than words.

The whole audio of Omnimon's Birth will be played in the background and as the mind of the Transcendent Sword meets with the body of the Supreme Cannon, they will embrace.

The soul of the internet will transcend with the sword, meet the body of the cannon and embrace it.

The father, the son, and the Holy Spirit will be reborn into the world.

They will transcend from the Digital and into the Reality.

As life has met death, the world will crumble under the weight as the Transcendant Sword meets with the Supreme Cannon.

The sword will rise once, the cannon will rise twice.

And the Holy Spirit will fall as the weight of the world falls on their shoulders.

Let's dispute my little riddle, shall we? :)

Now fuck off. I'm tired. Internet RISK is a cool fucking game though. I'm putting the whole chips in now. We're going high fucking stakes.

Speaking of steaks, I could go for one actually. Quite hungry. Oh well, I'll have one after the event. This is the main course of the gourmet memes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.