[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the NHK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: misaki.jpg (11 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
11 KB, 420x280
>yamazaki gives up his dream of becoming a game dev as well as his otaku life and goes to work on a farm with an arranged marriage to boot
>the gal-game they made was actually shit and a waste of time
>senpai lives a life of luxury with her millionaire husband and kid probably cucking him whenever she gets the chance
>classrep actually has a happy ending and big tits
>sato ends up a lonely wage slave with his only friend being a suicidal 18 year old who is gonna leave and go to college soon anyway
>misaki... where do i even begin

This is a tragedy, right?
>>
>>138750337
You're just a pessimist anon
fuck man maybe you're right, it largely depends on the way you look at the ending but, it's pretty sad nevertheless
>>
Read the manga, it's even more tragic. I prefer it over the LN and anime.
>>
>>138750558
Yeah, anime was shitty when compared to the manga.
>>
>>138750337
>yamazaki gives up his dream of becoming a game dev as well as his otaku life and goes to work on a farm with an arranged marriage to boot
This part pissed me off the most. It's tragic and they try to play it off as happy.
>>
>>138750558
Wasn't the ending in the manga good?Like yamazaki actually marries a qt a bit similar to her crush?
>>
>>138750675
The manga was a lot more depressing
with satou going full drugs snoring junkie and Misaki being a slut who undresses for random people.
So disappointing, I read the manga after watching the anime
>>
Sato x Misaki OTP
>>
>>138750779
Yamazaki gets toyed with by Nanako, who's actually a lesbian. He ends up alone, his dad dies and I think he doesn't even move back home.
>>
>>138750785
Looks good, will pick it up
>>
>>138750337
>sato ends up a lonely wage slave with his only friend being a suicidal 18 year old who is gonna leave and go to college soon anyway

They'll still see each other though,wasn't that kind of the point of their last contract
>>
>>138750976
He moves back and had an arranged marriage, with a girl that looks a bit like Nanako, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>138750785
that's true to the ln, satou spends the entire thing doing loads of psychedelics.

the manga was really my least favourite version, was much too 'edgy'/melodramatic for me. I mean the others are depressing, but that version was just much too forced and had the worst version of misaki by far. That said, the ln is some 100 pages, so it's much shorter than the other too, and really just the anime but vaguer.
>>
misaki is perfect
>>
>>138750337
The implication that I got from the anime ending was that once they get their shit together, Misaki and Satou are gonna start officially dating, and probably end up attending the same college.
>>
I'd totally be a NEET living in a small room apartment in Tokyo if I had a bro next door and got to meet up with a cute 18 year old every night.

Shit's comfy until Yamakazi leaves.
>>
>>138750752
it was a shitty prospect in the anime. They couldn't get anyone to try out their demo at the convention.

Plus turns out that girl was cute, so he's fine.

The manga has the game thing being a success though, if you want that.
>>
>>138751718
yeah, the few episodes where nothing major is happening to the characters pre-suicide pact ark are the nicest
>>
>>138751718
I will we had reasonably sized, single living apartments in the west. I want a one room tatami room pretty bad.
>>
NEET VR simulator when
>chilling in your room all day
>look out window and see the park and misaki's mansion
>look out the peephole because you're paranoid
>cook ramen and fap to magazines
>>
>>138751718
>I'd totally be a NEET living in a small room apartment in Tokyo
NEETs can't afford an apartment in Tokyo
>>
anime>>LN>>>>manga
>has the best combo of comedy/drama,
>no first person perspective so there's more space for other characters to develop and Satou's character isn't so oppressive
>the pacing
>>
How's the translation of the light novel
>>
>>138753313
Also has dat OST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tC5lZN--TM
>>
>>138751426
How would a complete shut in with no contacts obtain loads of psychedelics anyway?
>>
File: 1313260200306.jpg (44 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1313260200306.jpg
44 KB, 251x231
>>138754119
this music erry damn time...
>>
File: 1457914243456.jpg (546 KB, 932x1064) Image search: [Google]
1457914243456.jpg
546 KB, 932x1064
>tfw waiting for your misaki
>>
>>138754368
it's gonna be a long wait...
>>
>>138754282
I'm pretty sure he says he bought grey-market technically legal psychedelics on the internet
>>
>>138754368
>he wants a pathological liar barging into his life
>>
>>138754282
pretty much this >>138754810

He also crushed them up together and snorted them. A friend of mine did this when he was an edgelord in highschool and pretty much woke up a full day later.
>>
>>138755007
b-but she's a pathological liar with good intentions
>>
>>138755007
She's literally manipulative 3D in 2D form but people will accept her because she looks cute and innocent.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.