[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm calling it right now. Guts will die in the final chapter. You can screen cap this shit and post it when it happens. I don't give a fuck.
>>
Everybody of us will die before the last Berserk chapter is made
>>
>>138749528
Nah, Guts is going to rape Femto to assert his dominance
>>
>>138749528
Tell us something we don't know retard
>>
>>138749702
This.
>>
>>138749702
woah spoilers
>>
>>138749528
Fuck off 3DPD.
>>
4chan will die before Berserk ends.
>>
>>138749528
>Guts will die in the final chapter
The ones to die before the final chapter are us.
>>
>>138749528
Miura already implied that he's not going to.
>>
I'm sorry, but did Satoru already lose? Oh, that's right. The anime isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 11th episode. Does not having the Kayo at the 11th episode count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the show is still on? Satoru is still alive right now and he has been Kayo's main love interest for how many episodes now? He's against one of the worst "boy" in the anime who just happen to have a lead because he had 15 years to become a fucking doctor. But you know what? He still looks like a girl. Satoru is one of the best fucking MC in this season, he figured who the killer was, protected his friend and would have won the Kayo if the teacher didn't drown him. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Satoru wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, he just got his memories back and managed to walk just like he needed to. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these NTR topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Satoru because he's popular. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking show on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
File: 1430721070465.png (79 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1430721070465.png
79 KB, 250x238
>>138749528

>Water is wet. You can screen cap this shit and post it when it happens. I don't give a fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.