[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your general impressions on Beautiful Bones – Sakurako’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sggef.png (364 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
sggef.png
364 KB, 1440x900
what are your general impressions on Beautiful Bones – Sakurako’s Investigation??
>>
>>138734775
blatant skelly propaganda
>>
>>138734775
cANT REALLY TELL, NEVER WATCHED IT
>>
>>138734775
Well didn't watched but by synopsis got pretty interested, gotta watch
>>138734836
You are so helpful .-.
>>
>>138734775

Boring. Nothing really happens, and the writing is bland. Full of info-dumping. The character design is nice, though.
>>
>>138734846
>tripcode
>emoticon

Fuck off.
>>
>>138734775
Sakurako gave me beautiful boners, that's for sure.
>>
File: bones.jpg (445 KB, 1200x1911) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
445 KB, 1200x1911
I have a bone for Sakurako to examine
>>
>>138734775
It was good
Very interesting
I want season 2
>>
One of the worst anime I ever watched
>>
>>138735723
just curious, what are your top 5 WORST animes? because i thought beautiful bones was really comfy :3
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
It's hilarious because the MC is a cuck.
>>
>>138736019
Not to mention his dumb fuck stuttering name calling. OP nothing is resolved with the main villain so unless you read nip it gets cut off.
>>
Was a bit too dry for my taste. It really ribbed me how nothing happened between the main characters. Maybe if the writers had more guts I wouldn't have such a bone to pick with them.
>>
>>138736126
>have such a bone to pick
>such a bone
>a bone
>bone
>>
>>138735349
Dude, I've got a whole skeleton for her.
>>
It panders strongly to my older woman complex and I wish there were more characters like her. She's pretty crazy but that's ok, she's emotionally fragile and needs urgent healing.
>>
>>138736019
If they're already engaged before he meets her how does that make him a cuck? You dumb shit. All irrelevant anyway as she basically sees him as her dead otouto.
>>
>>138736126
There was a slow burn, I don't know how far along the novel is but it felt like it should have been double in length. It was an entire season, not a cour, right?
>>
>>138734846
You seem to have made a mistake! Don't worry though it's a small one and easy to fix.

Unless your posting with a tripcode is essential to the thread then you should try to stick to posting anonymously. If your identity is not crucial to the content of your posts or the thread, then posting anonymously is always better!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.