[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy runs into the bath >guy falls into girls breasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>guy runs into the bath

>guy falls into girls breasts
>they stare
>she screams and/or slaps him

>people talk about main character
>he sneezes

>character is late for school
>arrives in school with toast in his/her mouth

>enemy is a gajillion times more powerful than the mc
>he is defeated by friendship

When will those lazy tropes end, /a/?
Why is anime the same stale old formulas over and over again? Was Miyazaki right?
>>
>>138733815
Name me 12 anime for each trope you listed

you have until 4:14 am eastern time
>>
>facebook
>3DPD
What a worthless thread.
>>
>>138733858
that looks like summo dat new photo-realistic shit, senpai. Pretty good if you ask me. Maybe this is the future of anime?
>>
>>138733837

>12

That's a very specific number

>guy falls into girls breasts
>they stare
>she screams and/or slaps him
>>
>>138733881
It's photoshopped cosplay. I can tell by the pixels.
>>
>>138733815
name of this chinese cosplayer?
>>
>>138733837
Infinite stratos
Hayate no gotoku
Walkure romanze
Taimadou 35
Zero no tsukumia
Seikon no qwaser (though it was on purpose and he was sucking tits)
Ladies vs butlers
Gakuen toshi asterisk
Bokustatsu tenshi dokuro chan
Sora no otonashimono
Love Hina
kiss x sis
>>
>>138733815
The first part sounds a lot as one first episodes of Soul Eater when they try to kill witch [SPOILER]she's a cat lmao[/SPOILER]
>>
if you took all the tropes out of anime, you wouldn't have anything left.
>>
>>138735077
And that's why modern anime suck
>>
>>138733815
>hating toloveru
are you gay?
>>
>>138733815
>people talk about main character
>he sneezes

This is an actual Jaoanese saying, it goes beyond animu
>>
>>138736164
It was literally invented by Miyazaki.

In 1978, during the initial broadcast of Future Boy Conan Hayao Miyazaki struggled with two different problems. Firstly a sudden surge in popularity as people started to notice him for his work on the anime, and secondly the first outbreak of his hayfever. As his sneezes became more and more frequent, he jokingly suggested that there was a causation between them and his fame.
Other studio members would mockingly ask him if he'd gained a new fan whenever he sneezed that Summer.
>>
>>138733837
I could easily name 10 of each except the last one, if i could actually remember the names of all the anime i watched over the years.

>guy falls into girls breasts and scream blush etc

-Negima
-Oreshura
-No game no life
-Taimadou Gakuen 35
-Manyuu hikenchou
-Haven't watched HS DXD i feel it would definitely have this trope
-Trinity Seven
-Monster Musume
-Rail Wars

>people talk about main character and sneezes

-Negima

>character is late for school and comes with toast
-lots of high school SOL, in which i can't remember particularly.

They're tropes for a reason. Your're delusional if you think not even a dozen anime use these tropes over the decades.
>>
>>138738832
i forgot Prison School also for the first breast trope.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.