[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should get a Rewrite thread going. What are your expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: shizuru best rewrite.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shizuru best rewrite.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
We should get a Rewrite thread going.

What are your expectations for the anime?
What was the best route?
The fuck happened in Terra?
>>
Lucia > Akane > Chihaya > Shizuru > shit > Kotori
>>
>>138732357
Kotori route first, Akane last. Please don't be an omnibus, there is even a plot reason against that.
>>
>>138732641
Does it even matter, though?

It can't really be not-omnibus, considering how each route would contradict other routes. It's better to just keep reseting everything and then explain stuff on Moon.

Also, now that we're on topic, there's something I didn't get on Terra: If Koutarou gets attacked by Kagari, he spends 10 years in a coma, with delayed aging, and that turns into the common route, right? Should Esaka, Nishikujou and Imamiya recognize him, then?
>>
>>138732686
Yes, they all recognize him. They just play dumb to be considerate.
>>
>>138732357
No Ishihara-Kyoani. I'm pretty meh on the adapation. I mean if Ishihara made Clannad anime that good he would've made a masterpiece of LB and of this.
Also Kotori is the cutest.
>>
I want Moon and Terra to be a separate 1 cour after the main story's 2 cour.
>>
>>138732878
Kyoani is done with KEY adaptions.
Get over it
>>
Reading it right now. I'm on Akane's route. Kotori best girl and bye before you fags spoil me.
>>
>>138732917
That would be the best. They're just so different from every other route, it'd be weird to have them all together.

Then again, they could pull off a Little Busters and bundle them with Akane's route or something, if time runs short on S1.
>>
Terra route and endings are shit.
Lucia a best and a happy end.
>>
>>138733157
>Retard killing entire city then getting forgiven because she is qt3.14 gril is best ending.
>>
Kotori is best girl, best song, best everything.

Too bad there's literally no romance in her route and we don't even find out they marry until Moon.
>>
anime original Sakura Ayane character incoming to please Maeda
>>
>>138732390
>Not liking Kotori
I can't get not seeing her as your favorite girl, but outright hating her? What's wrong with you
>>
File: fatty.jpg (272 KB, 850x1304) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
272 KB, 850x1304
I want to force feed Akane.
>>
When are they gonna finish the Harvest Fest spin off?
>>
>>138733778
I thought we didn't find out until the sequel fandisk.
>>
>>138734020
TL I mean
>>138734057
In the moon route, all of parallel world's memories gets mixed up in Moon MC. One of the lines shows that he was surprised or something that he actually got to marry Kotori
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.