[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Yui_ep_21.png (230 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Yui_ep_21.png
230 KB, 640x480
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
she wanted to be space jesus and two powerful losers fell in love with her
>>
>>138727677
Fuyutsuki and Gendo met Yui in the human instrumentality thing in EoE. Were there two Yuis?
>>
She wanted her little science project to succeed, no matter the price.
>>
>>138727513
She saved the world.

She probably should have realized Gendo was sick in the head before marrying him however.
>>
>>138727839

Shinji was also inside Yui, so there's maybe three.
>>
>>138727839
You see what you want to see during Instrumentality.
Except Gendo, he was killed by Yui.
>>
>>138727513
She just wanted to become strong
>>
>>138728004
Delicious Snickers.
>>
>>138727513
She wanted power to protect, what, have you never desire power?
>>
>>138727513
Illuminati baby. She was raised insane.
>>
File: YuiExplained.png (860 KB, 919x1038) Image search: [Google]
YuiExplained.png
860 KB, 919x1038
>>138727883

This.

Bitch blew up the world to enact instrumentality.
>>
File: holo.gif (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
holo.gif
67 KB, 600x400
>>138727513
No spoilers pls but is the manga more clear on the story and symbolism.
>>
Everything, the ending was shit as well, Earth got fucked again and now you need to live on it
>>
Everyone had fucking problems
>>
>>138732123
As concerns Yui, loads.
>>
Would you watch a prequel to Eva featuring Yui and co. during their earlier days?
>>
>>138732973
That's what Anno should have done instead of these shitty Rebuilds.
>>
>>138732988
Exactly what I had thought. I wanna see based Gendo in his prime, cucking Fuyutsuki.
>>
>>138732988
the rebuilds are decent you're just a nostalgia bitch
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.