[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raildex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 200x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 200x282
Discuss current novel or manga info here

(Will be posting some info in thread)
>>
I'm making this thread because we've been having daily Raildex threads and I see some people still wondering what's up with the series. Bear with me if you know the info I'm going to post
>>
>>138723113
We have extended NT15 info and release date. Ask if you want this posted. The cover is the image in OP
>>
>>138723149
We have Railgun raws and translations. We are waiting on typesetting.

We also have Accelerator raws, but we are still missing about 3 chapters we'll have to wait on manga volumes for. Not sure when the next volume is due to come out. If someone knows, please post it
>>
>>138723072
>>138717556
>>
That's about It! If anyone else has any info to add please do so. Like I said, this is basically a catch up thread for people who are wondering what's going on and/or avoid threads like "Frenda did nothing wrong"
>>
>>138723320
>>138723348
>>
>>138723320
That thread is dead now
>>
Translation when?
Railgun when?
Accel when?
>>
>>138724885
chill
the
fuck
out
>>
>>138723348

Frenda did nothing wrong threads did nothing wrong.
>>
>>138724919
Never
wheres
js06
plesae
>>
>>138725108
Oh fuck off
>>
>>138725172
Fuck off retard
>>
>>138725261
Stop spamming the thread and fuck off
>>
It's ded, jim.
>>
>>138724969
Some people avoid them because they are considered low quality
>>
Are people really spamming this thread so it'll drop off?
>>
>>138725409

Have you seen the threads this past week?

The mikoto/othinus shitflinging is coming back for whatever reason and frenda threads are tame in comparison.
>>
>>138725485
Eh, you have a point. I'm guessing the shit flinging is due to the possibility NT15 might be shippy for a lot of reasons
>>
So what does everyone think will happen in NT15?

I have a feeling it'll be either full on shippy or comedy with a serious twist at the end
>>
>>138725826
>inb4 Salome's power is "make people fall in love" and she uses it to induce a huge group of people to fall for Touma, even people that do my know him/haven't heard of him
>>
Not Raildex, but Kamachi. Based js06

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume1_Chapter_0#Part_1
>>
>>138726815
Will Kamachi go the extra mile beyond his contemporaries (ie Oreimo author) and give us mother-son incest as well?
>>
>>138726815
ANOTHER FUCKING NOVEL?
HOLY FUCK KAMACHI

Thanks js06.
But please, finish Zashiki 08 ;_;
>>
File: Zombie_and_Vampire_v01_cover.png (614 KB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
Zombie_and_Vampire_v01_cover.png
614 KB, 640x880
>>138726815
>Mahaya again
Awwww yeah
>>
>>138727048
>But please, finish Zashiki 08 ;_;
Wait until this weekend.
>>
>>138727119
Love you.

Now regarding your erolns, which one are you liking the most?
The Adam one is pretty damn fapworthy, the shota & pirates one is kinda meh.
>>
File: acl.jpg (121 KB, 523x493) Image search: [Google]
acl.jpg
121 KB, 523x493
>>138727089

>those asses

Picked up.
>>
>>138727048
>yfw Kamachi is in hospital bed dying from overwork after fucking up his immune system
>he is still writing something
>it is the epilogue of the Raildex world detailing the happy world that Touma and the others fought for, opening up similarly with a tsundere girl chasing down a hapless boy
>nurse comes in and takes his notes so he can rest. He is in dire straits.
>kamachi begs her. "I still need to work."
>kamachi dies later, with his notes, dying has he had lived, doing what he loved: writing
>>
>>138727254
>someone just copy Kamachi's program into a new machine
>>
Thoughts on the webnovel?
>>
File: Lauranal.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lauranal.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Aleister broke
>>
>>138725485
The only good Index threads are when the latest volume is being translated.
On an unrelated note, is js06 going to translate that new Kamachi novel that came out last week?
>>
>>138723072
>>138723113
>>138723348
>this generalfaggotry
Fuck off and go back to your faggot ghostposting.
>>
>>138730717
>letting people in live threads know what we have is generalfagging
>>
>>138730717
You fuck off. There's not a fucking thing wrong with this thread. If you're really that asspained your girl isn't being posted, then post her but don't expect the entire thread to be about her
>>
>>138730844
>not wanting retarded generalfaggotry and newfaggotry means you want waifufagging
Are you fucking delusional?
>>
>>138730682
>implying those threads can't be shit too
>>
>>138730888
Sure, but at least they have a shot at being good, unlike every other Raildex thread.
>>
>>138730873
There's nothing newfaggy about this thread. Calm your autism and post whatever you want to see or fucking leave
>>
>>138730905
There can be good parts in Raildex threads. I enjoy coming up with theories in between novels as well as talking about real life lore and how they might reacted Raildex lore
>>
>>138730937
>THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSING RAILDEX
>i will now dump and spoonfeed you shit you already know and should already know
>have more spoonfeeding
>DISCUSS THIS
This thread isn't even hiding the fact it is a general and made for new idiots. If you want to do that garbage, do it in your faggot ghost posting.
>>
>>138731012
Literally everything gets dumped and discussed, moron. That isn't done for newfags, it's done for everyone. Fuck off with your foaming at the mouth over nothing
>>
>no matter what kind of Raildex thread gets posted someone gets fucking angry about it

Never fucking change, /a/
>>
>>138731387
I'm not the one mad over this thread.

>le go to reddit because I don't like you meme

Oh, I can completely disregard you now. Good day to you.
>>
So anyone with an idea of what the "opposite axis" that was later connected to Yuiitsu at the end of NT14 is?

>>138731387
Fuck off. It's rather obvious that you just don't like to see Raildex threads and is being a crybaby about it. You can just go if you don't want. Nobody likes a faggot who demands shit to be done his way, especially if he himself isn't contributing to anything.
>>
>>138731477
I think it means she's being set up for a major role in the story. A hero? A villian? A bit of both?

As for more specific theories?

She could do something with Dark Matter.
That could bring in Accelerator and Mugino.
Accelerator being involved could bring in the Misaka Network.
The Misaka Network being involved could bring in Mikoto herself.
Mugino being involed could bring in Item and Hamazura.

I could actually go on a little further but I won't. Yuitsuu could potentially set off a huge chain reaction with little effort
>>
          (⌒)'⌒ヽ `て人_)(   人   ⌒^(_ ノ   ○    )(
            /⌒ ○   '⌒)  _) `⌒^  `⌒`ー'⌒しヘ__人   人ノ
         (      、ノ 人_,ノ   |               \ 'ー'  \
      (⌒^しヘ.__ノし  /    | |      |    |     ヽ ∨ハ⌒\
       )ノ⌒)人_)   / |    | |      |    |   |   i | 八
        (⌒。⌒)_ノ /   |  |._|    | |  \  |  /|⌒ |   │ |   \
        (_人_)/  | ! |/|八⌒ 八|\  ∨l_,/└─ ─L | | 丶  \
.        しJ |   l | 八 | 」\」 ヽ    ̄   '´         |.| ト  \ ̄
            | |   八   、|_≫そ弌ミ       _,,二.    レ∨Y'\  \
            | |i   /\ 爪  _)しハ        '~´ ̄`ヾ  ! )人  \ ̄
          V八  |人(ハ\ 弋.:::ソ              j_/  \ ̄
           /\|\トー∧           ′     /// ,′ \厂
            /   八   (´ ∨//    __, 、       /  \厂  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
            ̄ ̄/ /レヘ  、    {/::::::::::: }      イ  厂  < DED
             ´ ̄  厶 ∧  '>   \:::: _ノ   イ /|/|ノ     \______
                     \ } ,} ∨`)>  _ -=升 ∨
                 (⌒丶/ 厶ィ|     |! \ ___
                ( ̄`ヽ `∨/ノ     {.  )      `ヽ、
                 ( ̄ ヽ } ,}(  ,,.. -┬…‐y′      / /\
               /ハヽ _}_ノ´/ `'く   │ //        // ノヘ
                / \_}     イ     \    //      // /}   '.
            {   \/   /ニ=-  .,,_\|/  __,// / /   }
>>
File: 314.png (595 KB, 606x760) Image search: [Google]
314.png
595 KB, 606x760
>mfw coming back to this thread after noticing that it's still alive

>>138732141

I'm gonna stick with my hamazura getting the anti-art attachment theory until the very end, there is no way aneri and all that messing around with tech he's done isn't leading up to it.

Probably means he'll be forced to or unknowingly work for aleister, but that's a more complicated matter.

>>138732208

Thanks uiharu, your operator version better show up tomorrow or I'm going to be disppointed.
>>
>>138732483
>show up tomorrow
The episode comes out in two days.
>>
>>138732483
I could see a "Aleister finds a use for Hamazura and manipulates him into using his tech"

I can also see "Dark Matter sets this off as well as a bunch of other shit"
>>
File: weeharu2.jpg (137 KB, 946x910) Image search: [Google]
weeharu2.jpg
137 KB, 946x910
>>138732528

It's already thursday where I am.

>>138732559

Speaking of all these possibilities, I hope another five over shows up. She's not a five over but we've already had rensa using accelerator's black and white wings, so I think the next one will be five over: modelcase dark matter (meltdowner isn't as interesting).
>>
>>138732680
Well, a Five Over Dark Matter could certainly be a part of it. I'd like to see it and Five Over Accelerator

>inb4 the two go together like yin and yang and are intended to be used as a set
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.