[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toriko 363
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: toriko 11.png (393 KB, 873x1250) Image search: [Google]
toriko 11.png
393 KB, 873x1250
>>
FEED ME SEYMORE
>>
>>138717894
The pacing is completely over the place but I liked this chapter. I think he has a thing for creepy moments. So far Neo has been developed perfectly.
>>
>>138718074
I'M JUST A MEAN GREEN MOTHER FROM OUTER SPACE AND I'M BAD.
>>
Pathetic attacks of Don Slime desu.

Jirou fucking knocked the whole Giga-Earth.
>>
File: 18.png (295 KB, 856x1259) Image search: [Google]
18.png
295 KB, 856x1259
This fucking page

Based don slime
>>
So he sped through 3 potential arcs to find the main course ingredients, as well as their consumption, but we get multiple chapters devoted to Slime vs Neo? Why?
>>
>>138718492

Don Slime is limited by Asarudy's body.
>>
>>138718635
Where's Ichiryuu? That's why.
>>
>>138718614
Don Slime is getting BTFO
>>
>>138718492
He specifically says the attacks should be enough to be wiping out a bunch of shit, but NEO's just eating it all instead.
>>
>>138718614
>don't know how to scream
>is screaming the whole time
Ok.
>>
>>138719825
he is shouting, not screaming
>>
>>138718093
I don't think it's that bad anymore. Ever since they all returned with their ingredients, it went back to normal.

We just skipped the whole gourmet world cause reasons.
>>
Rip Don Slime. Neo too powerful.
>>
All that build up and a predictable job. Did he even damage him?
>>
>>138717894

Now we just have have to wait half a week until the non-shitty scanlation. Pretty good chapter though.
>>
>>138722831

Ya he did, signifantly but what will happen is he will (my prediction) find one the 8 kings and devour them. Getting back to full power.
>>
File: truth.jpg (60 KB, 759x245) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
60 KB, 759x245
When do we get to see Jirou again?
>>
>>138723785
Whenever we get to see the remains of the Blue Nitro again.
>>
Wow don slime king of the universe only beat a skinny neo, seriously?
He doesn't even seem stronger than the 8 king.
>>
>>138726524
Don Slime is holding back, because he doesn't want to destroy the Earth. Neo has no such reservations.
>>
File: toriko-7241959.jpg (222 KB, 800x1150) Image search: [Google]
toriko-7241959.jpg
222 KB, 800x1150
wonder how big would be that rocks at his full power
maybe big as toriko´s planet?
>>
>>138726625
>Don Slime is holding back, because he doesn't want to destroy the Earth
and he call himself a natural disaster
>>
File: don.jpg (159 KB, 822x380) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
159 KB, 822x380
>>138726625
I mean this.
That neo might as well be fodder compared to the neo that's about to revive.
>>
>>138726679
I didn't notice until now that was explosions on the Earth.
>>
>>138727721
what the fuck did you think they were
>>
>>138726524
>>138726625
He is also much weaker without Ryu to use all his power.
>>
Holly fuck, Don Slime just killed NEO when it was skinny and weak.
Holly shit, he is fucked up.
>>
>>138728673
Neo was never 'skinny and weak'. He still razed countless worlds of life once he broke free from his Nitro handlers.
>>
>>138718614
Makes me wonder how easy Don would've rekt Neo if he was inside Ichiryuu's body instead of that pleb.
>>
>>138721629
I've never hated the pacing but ever since the cooking competition the pacing has just been "weird".

The start to the gourmet world wasn't even that fast but still the acquisition of air and pair felt way faster than shit like the mammoth meat and even then they were used to go "look Toriko and the gang still can't stand remotely close to these super animals".

But now basically everyone is showing back up in the gourmet world to say hi, we've skipped 80% of the gourmet world, everything involving Another was just "weird", everyone's backstory is coming out, villians are being killed left and right, and we're barreling straight towards the only clear example of the end.

Even if we get thrown another curveball and we go to space the fact we've skipped over all of the gourmet world at this point sort of ruined a pretty huge chunk of build up we got during the first half of the series.

I can't consider Toriko a true trainwreck at this point like other series that basically had to crawl half dead before cancellation but we've long since fallen off the track for better or worse.
>>
>>138718635
Cause slow adventure moments are no longer getting good rankings, so he just said fuck it and went full action.
>>
File: 007.png (315 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
007.png
315 KB, 959x1400
This series would have been much better if he made Komatsu a qt girl instead of a big-nosed fag. I mean, with all the reactions Komatsu does when he is separated from Toriko to the moment he reunites with him screams faggotry.

I know he was arrested for filming himself fucking an underage 16 years old prostitute, but that doesn't mean he can't write a story with heterosexual relations and interactions.
>>
>>138729809
Fuck off moe shitter
>>
>>138729809
Forreals. His paranoia from his past actions stumped his manga.
>>
>>138717894
thats a big guy
>>
>>138729912
I need every cell of his out-worldly demonic penis deep inside my boypussy this instant
>>
>>138729350
I agree with this. When you hyped us for Gourmet World during the first half of the series I expected something better. The 8 Kings are pretty cool, but they're either irrelevant or pretty overpowered. The reason I kept with this manga's almost-shitty first half was solely for the Gourmet World to come. Now I just wait for it to finish and hope atleast for a semi-good ending which is pretty much asking a lot of this series now.
>>
File: Nono.png (154 KB, 319x620) Image search: [Google]
Nono.png
154 KB, 319x620
>>138729809
>Go back in time
>Remove Komatsu and insert Nono as Toriko's partner
>This series is now constantly on top 10 manga sales
>>
>>138730144
The author really didn't know how to utilize or make this semen demon relevant in his story.

Sleepy eyes a cute
>>
>>138729809
>I know he was arrested for filming himself fucking an underage 16 years old prostitute

He didn't film anything and he didn't know she was 16, that's why all his charges were dropped.
>>
>>138730555
So something did happen? I thought prositution was allowed in Japan?
>>
>tfw all this shit is going to be resolved by a meal
>Feed me
>Komatsu feeds Neo
>Everybody's singing kumbaya around the dinner table

I feel like I'm missing the point of this fucking story, when the ending is so blatanly obvious.
>>
File: snake_king_snack_time.jpg (259 KB, 865x1250) Image search: [Google]
snake_king_snack_time.jpg
259 KB, 865x1250
>heracles fires air hyper beam like a sign of relief
>monkey king takes everything as a joke and is one op sons of bitch
>moon eats light and matter like an actually black hole
>deer king has an army of motherfucker on its back and he has the power to ban fuckers to other dimension for RDM
>giant crow that instant kill anyone using his shadow and is able to spit out a ball of proto-sun
>biggest fucking snake pic related is able to instant eat anything and it is so long that it preys to alien species outer space
>the leader of a certain motherfucking wolf species is able to sniff out people's soul and it does not even require to dodge anything
>the dragon with ONE TOOTH who rule the fucking planet eons past

the eight kings are seriously broken.
>>
WTF they hyped up Slime as some sort of ruler of the entire universe but he only beat a skinny weaken Neo?
>>
>>138729809
how can you hate komatsu? he is cooking jesus. Even zebra is gay for him
>>
>>138731143
It does dodge shit. Just the last time it felt like it needed to dodge was against a drunk, thousands of years ago.
>>
you can thanks komatsu and his "food luck" for that.
>>
>>138730886
depends on the region but not underage prostitution.
But the girl lied about her age so the sentence was suspended.
His popular series Seikimatsu Leader den Takeshi was cancelled too.
>>
>>138718074
the guy looks like neo food to me
>>
>>138732046
Everything looks like food to Neo.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.