[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kyoani haters btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ezeze.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ezeze.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
>kyoani doesnt have character development, they said
here is the perfect counterargument

koito turned from autistic bitchy chuunitard into friendly, open-minded and cute teenage girl
>>
>being this butthurt
>>
>Phantom World doesn't have sales, they said
Here is the perfect coun- oh wait nevermind you're right
>>
>>138714049
That's pretty cool anon but this isn't the only problem with this show.
It's a boring SOL like every other,it's too childish too.
also koito best girl
>>
File: 1451584420508.jpg (104 KB, 700x688) Image search: [Google]
1451584420508.jpg
104 KB, 700x688
Tbh senpai the only good Kyoani shows are K-On!, Haruhi and Hibike!
>>
Koito a shit.
>>
>>138714049
But still, this sinking ship of a show is done for.
>>
>>138714228
did no one like Amagi?
>>
>>138714228

And everything else except Munto
>>
>>138714635
I did.

Eupho was actually more painful to watch. Am I really supposed to care about their annoying little internal band struggles? And Kumiko was too much bitch for me.

I wouldnt say Phantom is good, but easier to take since its a much more shallow show and doesnt take itself seriously. Truthfully I wish this and Amagi got second seasons so I could see more Mai, Koito, and Sento blushes. Kumiko can fuck her horn for all I care.
>>
>>138714049
And still the worst kyoani show ever. How do they do it?
>>
>>138714796
>Am I really supposed to care about their annoying little internal band struggles?
Yes, you are, because the characters in the story care about it, and those characters are compelling.
>>
>>138714049
Once a shit, always a shit.
Remember that anons.
>>
>>138714892
The bigger question is, why does KyoAni still have money to produce shows every season?
>>
>>138714892
>It's common knowledge, but I'll explain anyway.
You can't take a show seriously after that.
>>
File: 1342047390152.png (256 KB, 411x466) Image search: [Google]
1342047390152.png
256 KB, 411x466
>>138715151
>those characters are compelling.

Not what I would call them, but opinions.
>>
>>138715283
Free and Chuu2 were pretty successful and Hibike, Amagi, Hyoka sold decently enough to make a profit. And apparently now that they fund their own franchises they also get the biggest share of the cake. The risk is higher of course but it has worked for them every time. Phantom is probably the only show that wont turn profit since Munto.
>>
>>138714049

Will she still be dead fish in bed?
>>
>>138715407
Most of them had both reasonable motivations and effecive, well executed arcs. What don't you like?
>>
>>138715151
>actually telling people what to think

Sasuga Kyoanifags.
>>
>>138714049
It's like you knew all season long that the show was shit but didn't want to accept the fact because you're a shitty KyoAni drone. Fuck off, you buttdevasted faggot. Phantom World is still not worthy of being watched to completion.
>>
>>138716212
He asked if he was supposed to care or not. I answered his question.
>>
>>138716547

Look up what a rhetorical question is. He was obviously saying that the show didn't do that for hi at all.
>>
>>138716758
I was using a similar rhetorical device to say that his statement was ridiculous and to explain how the conflict in Hibike works, because the implication of his statement was that he didn't understand how anyone could find the drama compelling.
>>
>>138714049
Koito is nice, but KyoAni is still failing hard in their adaption of Phantom World. As hard as the show flopping, anyways.
>>
>>138717033

Because saying "the characters are good" in response to someone telling you they didn't find them compelling is totally a good response that adds something to the conversation. Right.
>>
>>138717772
Did you read it?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.