[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku no Hero Academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: DEPLOY IT.png (233 KB, 429x620) Image search: [Google]
DEPLOY IT.png
233 KB, 429x620
GookTL here: >>138702460
>>
I honestly don't think dekus gonna fight again in the next few chapters, but he will be there to see all might die
>>
Deku better agrees with Iida this time round.
>>
File: Death of Superman.jpg (98 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
Death of Superman.jpg
98 KB, 300x458
>>138706240
He needs to be there. All three origin boys need to be there.
>>
Kirishima is way too obsessed with Bakugou and its stupid.
>>
>>138706338
No he doesn't, fuck off Dekufag.

You ruined thoses threads forever.
>>
Japanese J. Jonah Jameson Jr. when?
>>
>>138706383
Downside of being a total bro, you go too far for your fellow man.
>>
>>138706410
Todoroki.
>>
>>138706383
Someone has to like Bakugou.
>>
>>138706398
Shounen MC ruining mangas since the DBZ era
>>
What's the problem with having Deku sit out this fight again? It's not hard to have two different plotlines going on.
>>
>>138706505
What's the problem with having Deku not sit out this fight again?
>>
>>138706489
THis manga could've been good, it had a nice setting and great characters, but the MC is shit and pushed into everything, so it's doomed to being shit unless the author realize that you can have others characters do something meaningful for the plot.
>>
>>138706383
He is the traitor. He is planting the seed to make Deku go after Baku. Jumping right into the enemy's hands.
>>
>>138706398
>No he doesn't
Are you fucking retarded? All Might is Deku's god, All Might dying in front of him will shake the most and force him to change.

No, you ruined those threads with your autism.
>>
>Deku sitting up with a look of doubt equates to him going on the escue operation

Is anyone stupid enough to think this?
>>
>>138706535
>>138706505
>>138706489
>>138706398
I guess this is the new shitposting tactic. Blame the MC for everything
>>
>>138706113
In my opinion, the best development with what we got would be Deku staying in much to his dismay, rescue party of Kirishima +whoever still goes, All Might arrives for rescuing, shit happens and he doesn't die, but gets defeated, rescue party watches it but manage to take Bakugou back, All Might goes down for the count and this goes out to the media, instilling fear in the population because the symbol of peace got beaten.
If Deku goes you can be sure this will turn out shitty and that All Might will die.
If he doesn't, it can still turn out good.
>>
>>138706613
Fuck those teenagers. It's time for Pro Heroes to shine.
>>
>>138706383
He is the goody two-shoes guy that is friendly with everyone and wants to help. I don't see him obsessed but rather that he wants to help his friend. His is being a little forceful with this, but it's understandable.
>>
>>138706533
How will he fight with broken arms?
>>
why do people here use chink or gook but rarely nip or jap?

are you people literally wapanese? I thought you were just joking about that in a self deprecating sort of way
>>
File: 1429127614779.gif (1 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
1429127614779.gif
1 MB, 400x219
>>138706533
His arms are demolished.
There's no good reason behind Kirishima asking the kid with demolished arms to help him.
There's no reason at all for any of the kids to even go to the villain hideout and it's completely asinine that Momo even made him a tracker considering she's one of the few smart kids in class A.
>>
>>138706656
The pro heroes can shine even if the students are there. The students just need to job.
>>
Why would the class be in charge of a rescue operation? Don't they have pros for this?
>>
>>138706596
>anything I don't like is shitposting.
>>
>>138706701
Ask the shitty writer that is Horikoshi
>>
>>138706666
Who says he has to fight?
>>138706679
>There's no good reason behind Kirishima asking the kid with demolished arms to help him.
Did you not read the chapter, he himself knows that what he's doing is foolish but he can't stand the fact that he's useless and can't save Bakugou
>>
>>138706533
1. He's currently injured a lot more than the previous times
2. That would pretty much say there are no repercussions to using his power recklessly, which is something that he has constantly been told
>>
>>138706740
>I don't like what I think might happen so this whole thing is shit.

fuck off
>>
>>138706701
>Why would the class be in charge of a rescue operation?
Who said anything of the sort?
>>138706782
>2. That would pretty much say there are no repercussions to using his power recklessly
>Suffered from a high fever and was out for two days wit fractured arms with no sides of recovery as of this chapter

Sup Speedreader-kun
>>
>>138706776
It makes no fucking sense. He has tons of other students to ask that aren't hurt and would be more useful to him.

>Who says he has to fight?
Why would he even ask Deku for help if he's not expecting him to fight?
>>
>>138706839
Apparently, Dekufags think that Deku is a better tactician than Momo, who's barely injured
>>
>>138706839
>He has tons of other students to ask that aren't hurt and would be more useful to him.
...they're right there beside him jackass
>Why would he even ask Deku for help if he's not expecting him to fight?
He never said anything about fighting and Deku has other uses that doesn't involve fighting either.
>>
>>138706839
All the other students seem to think it's a bad idea. He didn't ask Deku to fight, he's asking Deku to back him up and persuade the rest of the class.
>>
>>138706877
She has only demonstrated quick thinking twice.

Deku has been shown to make strategies multiple times. He has studied his classmates quirks and can probably come up a strategy with all his notes. Plus he even made a strategy up for Uraraka when she was against Bakugou.

What is wrong with you Speedreader-kun?
>>
>>138706839
I don't he's asking Deku for help, he's just looking for approval from fellow moralfags.
>>
>>138706824
>Suffered from a high fever and was out for two days wit fractured arms with no sides of recovery as of this chapter
>hurr durr this MC died because he used his power too much and it's totally a repercussion if he gets revived the next chapter!
>>
>>138706926
Was about to repost this. Glad someone agreed with what I said in the last thread.
>>
>>138703610
>If you use mobile phone tracking, even a student can..
HOLD ON. Present Mic wasn't aware of this. Only All Might and the Police were aware of such device, not Present Mic.
>>
>>138706782
*which also goes against what he has constantly been told not to do

Fucking english
>>
This is literally trolls trolling trolls.
>>
File: 1448772565922.png (708 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1448772565922.png
708 KB, 1024x576
>>138706943
>Getting a fever for days and breaking bones is not repercussions from using your power
>>
how is tokoyami free?
didn't magician take him?
>>
>>138706990
It's more like two children that can't accept there are different views from their own.
>>
>>138706926
What's wrong with YOU, Speedreader-kun.

Deku made the same strategy for Uraraka that thought of herself without needing his help including a better one with the rocks.
>>
>>138707019
Spee D. Reader-san....you should really slow down.
>>
>>138706568
>Deku wreck his arm destroying the giant robot
You can't keep going like that Deku, you have to change!
>Deku destroy his finger to throw a ball really hard
>Deku busts his legs saving All Might from a tough spot
>Deku breaks both his hands fighting Todoroki
ou can't keep going like that Deku, you have to change!
>Deku chase villains until he drops right as Kacchan is taken away
ou can't keep going like that Deku, you have to change!

Yeah why should it stick now?
>>
It's dumb if deku, todo, and iida go. This directly conflicts with everything they learned from the stain arc.

Reckless behavior can be tolerated in chaotic, fluid situations, but the pros, the police, and the greatest hero on earth are on this.

The stain arc had two points:

1. Set up the villain alliance with incoming talent, and helping define shigaraki

2. Explain to the reader and characters the laws heroes abide by and why vigilante actions are bad. Todoroki and midoriya saved iida by acting on their own but none of it would have happened if iida hadn't went vigilante. And right or not they all violated the law. The police chief explains it in agonizing detail.

Even if they were totally successful, going after bakugou would, and should, end their careers before they even started.
>>
File: grasping.gif (28 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
grasping.gif
28 KB, 356x200
>>138707036
>>
Can confirm, anon that claim other anons, a speed reader, is a speedreader himself
>>
>>138707014
So you're saying it's a repercussion if someone dies because they overused their powers and then get revived just after? Or if we're told he went through intensive therapy but aren't shown a single bit of it?
>>
>>138707036
He came up with a strategy to fight All Might when he was with Bakugou.
>>
Reminder than the threads about a manga are never better than the manga itself.
>>
>>138707163
So you speedread this manga and people's posts
>>
>>138707186
This is actually true to some degree. Popularity can really be a factor though.
>>
>>138707186
Thanks friend
>>
>>138707186
I dunno the boruto threads when the DNA test was revealed were magical
>>
>>138707178
Nah, that was Bakugou.
>>
>>138707119
How am i grasping at straws? His plan was to attack first, which Ochako did without reading his notebook

>>138707178
That was Bakugous, are you the same speedreader kun, that's calling others, speed reader kun. Bakugou speech bubble is at the start of the chapter.
>>
>>138706965
All Might probably relayed the info to everyone in there. After all, he trusts every teacher.
>>
>>138707276
His plan failed and Deku saved him
>>
>>138707320
Dekufags everyone, both plans were from him.
He could have completed the test without saving him.
>>
>>138707320
Failed? I remember Deku almost failing the whole thing because of his bullshit.
>>
>All Might and a cop/pro crack squad descend on the VA
>Noumus clean up all the fodder
>All Might dropping miscreant mooks left and right, BAKUGOU SHONEN almost reached
>Suddenly Shiggy and AFO
>Simultaneously, Red Riot and justice friends sneaking in the back
>Sperging Baku retrieved as All Might shields the retreat
>Deku looks back as he crumbles
I really dig this cliche. If they're really going to slay him I'm expecting it go down like mad
>>
>>138707360
>>138707355
So Bakugoufags are the speedreaders! It makes sense now!
>>
>>138707396
No, fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1438681869538.gif (866 KB, 352x224) Image search: [Google]
1438681869538.gif
866 KB, 352x224
>ITT: SPEEDREADER SPEEDREADER SPEEEEEEDREEAAADER SHITPOSTER-KUN BAIT
I'm convinced most of these are just the product of one shitposter trying to make BnHAfags as hated as Narutofags. Kind of like that one that would always make threads every single day talking about how BASED the manga was.
Everyone should just ignore those kinds of posts.
>>
File: 015.png (336 KB, 856x1250) Image search: [Google]
015.png
336 KB, 856x1250
>>138707360
>I remember Deku almost failing the whole thing because of his bullshit.
Looks like we found out who the speedreader is
>>
>>138707320
And what happens? Bakugou fling him to the exit.

Deku didnt need to save Bakugou
>>
>>138706383
Kirishima is the only person other than Deku that actually cares about Bakugo, nobody else likes him
>>
>>138707431
I'm with you anon
>>
>>138707431
Its what happens. It doesnt matter what it is, having an anime just brings that mentally that causes everything and everyone to go to shit. Especially when the source material is good enough, but certainly with flaws, so those that wanna shit on it, latch onto said flaws, and those that want to ignore them get triggered by them.
>>
>>138706965
That was before even All Might and Mr. Detective got info from Momo.
Present Mic is referring to something like what Deku did against Stain.
>>
>>138707453
Right, because his great plan was to punch Bakugou.

And not the plan that actually made him out to the exit.
>>
>>138707576
Nope just to prove that Bakugou was about to lose it all with his bullshit. The plan Bakugou had in mind didn't work i.e. Deku was right tat fighting him head on was retarded so flinging him was a last ditch effort.
>>
I really crossing my fingers that Izuku will agree with Iida instead>>138706275
>>
>>138707431
This. If you see a "SPEEDREADER KUN" post, ignore it. If you see something you don't agree with, actually discuss it instead of having a bitch fight insulting each other.
>>
>>138707735
The speedreader kun thing is fuckin annoying, there was a shitload of them in the previous thread.
>>
>>138707276
>>138707312
It was never stated that it was Bakugous plan to attack All Might with Deku using Bakugous gauntlet. Bakugou only said that they need a big attack.
>>
So until now ALL villain organizations had been taken down?
How is that even possible? Are they seriously saying they defeated all organized crime in Japan?
>>
>>138707793
>The speedreader kun thing is fuckin annoying
That's kind of the point. It's a way of coaxing you into getting in a bitch fight.
>>
>>138707431
Is there even any doubt about it being only 1 shitposter?

In one of the previous threads he stirred up trouble for hours and when he finally got banned all of his messages got deleted you could see how 95% of the replies to his shitposts were his own. Only 1 or 2 other anons fell for his bait.

And other times, when shitposting like right now was going on, it went on for 2 or 3 hours and suddenly just stopped on all sides for 10 hours. Later it went all back to 100% shitposting again with all the people who took part in it before, as if the 10 hour long break never happened.

He can use multiple devices to shitpost with different IPs, but there is only 1 guy who can use all of them.
>>
File: HURRRRRR.png (352 KB, 610x845) Image search: [Google]
HURRRRRR.png
352 KB, 610x845
>>
>>138707847
We don't know, that was never explicitly stated in the manga. The narrator only confirmed that criminal activities are at all time low since All Might's debut
>>
>>138707933
Is there actually an instance of his posts getting deleted? I never didn't get to see that.
>>
>>138707431
This. It's a shame that we'll go back to being exactly the same in an hour, but really this is one of the most sensible posts we've had in a while.

Ignore all "speedreader-kun" posts
>>
>>138707965
Wasn't that because super-crime was centralized under the guy running Japan from the shadows? And one All Might took him down things turned out real bad for them and no one managed to take his place.
>>
dekufags are the worst
>>
>>138707969
I saw it 1 or 2 weeks ago. He was posting "Reddit is here", frogmeme shit and shitposting about why Deku is such a useless shit. Suddenly the reply counter went down from 400 to something around 320. 1 guy was shitposting over 80 messages.

I seriously wish sometimes /a/ would have something like an identifier for every IP adress that everyone can see to know who is shitposting. I think /pol/ has something like that with flags, but i'm not sure.

And to further prove my point about the 1 shitposter thing: suddenly it all stopped. There were replies every minute, but now the last one of him was 15 minutes ago. Hopefully he died.
>>
>>138708130
4chanX has that I think.
>>
>>138707847
Likely a combination of All Might defeating One For All (who was controlling Japan from the shadows) and his status as "The Symbol of Peace", his existence serving as a deterrent for crime, which one can presume starved out the criminal gangs and organizations of willing and capable recruits. For example, there was that one criminal in chapter 57 who was complaining about how fewer people are willing to break the law nowadays than before.
>>
>>138708051
>>138708245
If I were a super-villain I'd probably move to a another country. Odds are that Africa and the Middle East is ripe for plundering
>>
>>138708130
The only thing I got from your post is that the BnHA fanbase is full of princesses that actually hit the report button.
>>
>>138706535
Why do you think the MC is shit?
>>
>>138708486
>replying to obvious shitposts
>>
>>138708486
First, his power is boring. I don't dislike super strength, it's flashy and all-purpose, but it's better if you add some extra layer on top of it, a minor spin to differenciate your MC.

Second, the way Deku uses his power is boring. Sure, he never had a quirk before and I can understand that he has troubles controlling his quirk, but his default solutions to problem seems to be punching it really hard, sure it works, but on the long term it's impossible to keep the tension if your MC is constantly being told his body will break down, but never actually change.

Deku himself doesn't have a lot of personality and the way he reacts to event is extremely classic. His knack for combining other's powers is great but isn't used that much, and in some cases I have troubles thinking that the actual quirks holders didn't think of that themselves.

He also takes too much focus. I know that's been discussed already but I'd like to point out you can have a MC AND develop the cast at the same time, and I'm not under the impression we got to see any development this arc. The students either lost against the villains or ran away. Deku is stupidly favored by the teachers and some of his actions really feel like the author put him there because he was the MC and not because it was a natural development for the story or the characters.

To fix him, I'd suggest stopping breaking his bones every five chapters and actually learn to use OfA properly, a tiny part of it at a time. Maybe keep the broken arm for the last blow and then drastically reduce Deku's relevance in the rest of the arc. Focus more on the others students doing their own things and fighting their own fights.
>>
>>138706546
I would actually be so pumped if he was the traitor, because then it'd give a reason for why he put up with Kacchan when everyone else hated him.
>>
>>138708881
Hence, your typical shounen MC
>>
>>138707933
Just ignore them. It's not difficult go tell who they are. Even if you get triggered its no big deal, trolling is an art and some people are just good at it.

BnHA isn't perfect, no series is. Nor does a series stay good forever. The shitposters will find a way to thrive regardless, so you may as well enjoy the party while it's still on.
>>
>>138709074
No, not really, I don't know why you'd think that. Shounen MC usually have some twist or add to their power and a cast of supporting characters that can take the focus for severals chapters in a row without the MC interfering.
>>
File: 1456420859807.gif (465 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1456420859807.gif
465 KB, 500x277
>>138708999
This would be one hell of a plot twist. And if Hori makes TetsuTetsu fight villain Kirishima i will cum buckets.

>Tetsu: I trusted you, Kirishima! I thought you were like a brother to me!
>Manly battle of the two Ironmen happens
>Tetsu is about to lose, but he suddenly gets a powerup
>The power of being a man who can't lose
>Tetsu: No, this time you are the one who goes down!

It ends with TetsuTetsu doing pic related.
>>
>>138709147
Goku and Naruto are the prime example of MC interfereing
>>
>>138706383

>The only guy who made friends with baku
>Wasn't allowed to save him
>Believes in the honour of MEN
>Is trying to be a hero
>Somehow him wanting to save Baku is surprising

Nigga you gay.
>>
>>138708881
>Deku himself doesn't have a lot of personality and the way he reacts to event is extremely classic.
I really disagree with this. I find the way he switches back and forth from being a high-functioning autist to an action hero really entertaining.

And I don't really get your next point. Ochako, Iida, Todoroki, Momo and Mineta have all gotten development.
Other than the last arc has their been another time where he's been "forced" into the plot. I can't think of one and I wouldn't even agree he was forced into the last arc either.
>>
>>138709257
You have a point for Goku, but in Naruto it wasn't rare to have the focus put on some others ninjas. just look at the arc right before Shippuden, when there was a lot of chapters dedicaced to each member of the squad (+ the sand village ninjas) fighting against whatever the name of Orochimaru's squad was.
>>
>>138708881
>>138708881
>I'm not under the impression we got to see any development this arc. The students either lost against the villains or ran away
I think this arc was more about developing the villains as a future threat than the heroes.
>>
>>138709313
>I find the way he switches back and forth from being a high-functioning autist to an action hero really entertaining.
Oh he's entertaining sure, but by that I mean there's really no surprise in his development, or in the way he reacts to villains attacking or taunting him.

>Ochako, Iida, Todoroki, Momo and Mineta have all gotten development.
They did, but I think the arc would've been the occasion to see the result of this development. In the end Ochako did a bit of CQC, Iida did nothing, Todoroki did nothing but stall some villains (I would've thought the guy with the ice power could at least stop them from escaping), Momo planted a tracker and made gas mask, and Mineta hid. So the author gave us load of development but not a lot to show off for it.

I think he's extremely forced and you've probably read the reasons why when thoses chapters were discussed on /a/, so I'm not going to retype them.
>>
>>138709554
>>138708881
>>138706535
>>138709359

>People still replying to the autist
>>
>>138709554
Do you think he was forced into any of the arcs other than the last one?
>>
>>138708881
>To fix him, I'd suggest stopping breaking his bones every five chapters and actually learn to use OfA properly, a tiny part of it at a time
Isn't that what full cowl was?
>>
>>138706546

Why do these theories about a traitor in Class A keep popping up in these threads? Don't get me wrong, it seems like an interesting idea, I just don't remember there being any in-story suggestions or hints that one of the students is a Villain Alliance mole.
>>
>>138709782
Not him but did he stop breaking his bones every 5 chapters after that though?

Nah, he didn't.
>>
>>138709171
>Battle of broes
>Not ending with a happy, yet sad, smile.
>>
>>138710017
Because it'll be intredasting shock factor.
>>
>>138709668
I was a bit bothered by him finding Stain so conveniently and by Hands meeting him by chance (although I don't recall if that was done on purpose by Blackmist), but no, it really started to bother me when he kept going after delivering Eraserhead's message to Mandalay.

>>138709782
Probably, but it doesn't change that he keep relying on busting his arm to put him out of a tight spot. Stain's fight was great but he regressed against Musclehead. I get that the author wanted to show how desperate Deku was but it was a bit too soon because Deku isn't quite at that point where he's using OfA "naturally" so him punching so hard his arm break didn't really faze me as much as it could if the author had waited an arc.
>>
File: 8LNX5.jpg (19 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
8LNX5.jpg
19 KB, 500x469
>Waaah why isn't this going exactly the way I think it should go
At least these threads were better with just frogposters and bakufags, now I have to deal with internet armchair shonen mangakas.
>>
>>138709554
>So the author gave us load of development but not a lot to show off for it.
This is a result of the ridiculous pacing. Horikoshi just isn't willing to write longer arcs, but you need that time to let other people shine. He's got a 50 character cast and 15 chapter long arcs.
>>
>>138710046
But he's getting closer. Full cowl allows him to use One for All without breaking his bones.
>>
>>138710046
Well I mean that's kinda because he basically fought a guy who has his power but is just a stronger one so he kinda had to go all out. And after he beat him he did take a less forward part in the combat being more of just a messenger than a combatant.
>>
>>138710046
He did.
Last time he broke his arms was against Muscleman.
Now compare that to before he learned Full Cowl.
>>
>>138710046
I feel like he really had to use his 100% against musceman, but it was just handled poorly. He did use full cowl against Stain, during the race, and when fighting All Might though.
>>
>>138710198
I'm kinda hoping he shows down after All Might kicks it.

Or I dunno at this pace he could do all 3 class years and we could avoid a goddamn timeskip outside of the obvious epilogue
>>
>>138710046
The last time he broke his bones before this current arc was his match against Todoroki, which was 37 chapters before he fought Muscleman.

This isn't a matter of opinion, you're factually wrong.
>>
TL is dead.
>>
>>138711106
Didn't he collapse against All Might in the exam? I forgot if he broke anything.
>>
>>138711140
Deku didn't break anything against All Might. It was All Might who almost broke Deku's spine.
>>
>>138711140
Deku took an asskicking from All Might but none of his injuries were from misuse of OFA.
>>
>>138706383
Dekufags and their double standards. Unlike the others he was unable to do anything.
>>
>>138711389
What does this have to do with Dekufags?
>>
>>138711109
We already got one, ya dingus.
>>
Dekufags are becoming the cancer in these threads. You can't say anything bad about him.
>>
Hey, you guys got another gookTLfag. I guess I'm off the hook. Does he plan on keeping it up, or was it just for this week?
>>
>>138711476
Because the one who disregarded orders and went to absurd lengths to save others in the previous arc was Deku. Kirishima wants to do the same because he was unable to do anything back then and he's blamed.
>>
Kaminari is so sexy
>>
>>138711649
Dunno. He's got a trip now. He said he'll TL if he's got the time. He tl'ed SnS, AssClass and BnHA, the absolute madman.
>>
>>138711655
I think the guy was complaining because he doesn't think Kirishima is close enough with Bakugou to want to save him that badly.
Not because what he's suggesting is irresponsible.
>>
>>138711861
If that's his complaint it's bullshit. It didn't take years for Gravity to fall for Deku for example.
>>
I love seeing the kids in just everyday clothes.
>>
>>138711861
>>138711909
Or even days for Deku to go and save Kouta as he did.
>>
>>138711706
Kaminari is best boy
>>
>>138712118
Not comparable, this was an urgent situation.

I know UA teachers are canonically fucking useless (save from All Might) but the kids have no reasons to not let them do their job.
>>
>>138712559
Here's your reply
>>
>>138712559
They want to let them do their jobs, but they want to go too.
>>
>>138712623
(you)
>>
I hope All Might got to enjoy his bath.
>>
>>138712559
>Not comparable, this was an urgent situation.
You think Bakugou's situation is not urgent? Who knows what they doing to him.
>>
File: Cdr7QY8WAAA9qdj.jpg (34 KB, 162x298) Image search: [Google]
Cdr7QY8WAAA9qdj.jpg
34 KB, 162x298
>>138711706
Agreed
>>
>>138712758
He has been in their hands for 2 days. What could they have done with him? What could he have done with Blackmist's bar?
>>
>hagakure and jirou are still unconscious

that's some gas
please be okay, lobes
>>
File: Kendou.png (120 KB, 797x1250) Image search: [Google]
Kendou.png
120 KB, 797x1250
>>138711987
Yeah me too, and I love seeing their interests. But at the same time I feel sad because class B looks almost more interesting than class A and we'll never see slice of life chapters about them. All they're good for is jobbing and winning offscreen.
>tfw born the same day as her
little things like this bring happiness.
Who do you think the traitor will be ?
>>
>>138711706
Kaminari was pretty good but check out Red Riot in that /fa/ tiger print.
>>
>>138706383
He's hard gay, no surprise there.
>>
>>138712989
>Who do you think the traitor will be ?
Probably Ragdoll or Mic Sounders.
>>
File: [rauffs].png (78 KB, 278x253) Image search: [Google]
[rauffs].png
78 KB, 278x253
>>138712989
Ragdoll
Present Mic
Detective
or Nedzu's grand Keikaku
>>
File: grab a bite.jpg (169 KB, 694x759) Image search: [Google]
grab a bite.jpg
169 KB, 694x759
Deku's mom has got a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>138712989
The traitor is pretty obviously the detective. He's mad All Might passed down his powers to Deku instead of his best friend. He's leading All Might into a trap right now, and it makes sense he knows about all the things the teachers are planning is since his quirk is mind reading.
>>
Just a reminder that the kids aren't certified heroes so it's not just "oh you darn kids" if they go and try to rescue Bakugou; it's literally illegal and will likely end or fuck up their careers.

Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida only got out of the deep shit they were in over Stain because the police chief covered for their asses, and only after the Chief flat out told them anyone doing what they did was illegal and far from being a hero. And that was a situation where they could've just all agreed to lie and probably have fudged the details enough to make it indeterminable if they acted out of self-defense or vigilantism.

This is as clear cut as it gets.

The cops, All Might, and the pros have it covered. It's a police matter now. The kids have no legal right to go after Bakugou.

...but they're probably going to, because we apparently can't come up with any other way to have Midoriya see All Might die I guess if this happens to be it.
>>
You know I was just rereading the student exams where Deku and Bakugou fought All Might and I really don't think Bakugou is gonna be evil. He's really not that bad he's just really driven and wants to be able to do everything by his own power but even then he's willing to swallow his pride.
>>
>>138713222
Also, shadow guy and detective were wearing the same necktie in the same chapter.
>>
>>138712989
I cant be happy...my ancestors are from France, I have blonde hair, and my birthday is the same as navel laser aoyama...

Fucking French baguettes
>>
>>138713130
What's up with his eyes? He didn't cry did he?
>>
>>138713302
Prove??
>>
>>138713356
He must be still in shock.
>>
>>138712845
Torture? Brainwashing? Made him a Noumu?
>>
>>138712989

All Might shares my birthday. I really like that for some reason.
>>
>>138713300
Only narutards think he will.
>>
>>138713276
>and will likely end or fuck up their careers
Silly anon, this is a shounen. We're obviously gonna get another slap on the wrist.
>>
>>138713490
>Implying this is a bad thing

You must really hate fun.
>>
File: 1440087595520.jpg (577 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [Google]
1440087595520.jpg
577 KB, 800x1130
>>138712989
I still think the traitor could be a student, from this arc it's reduced to class A and B, making class B the place with more suspects because the actual intel on students was based in the tournament events, for example if it was someone from class A they would've put crowbro as a high-value target seeing the attack was planned to be during night.
it would be fun if it's kendou and that hands is her hidden brother/cousin/uncle/childhood friend

>>138713130
Well, she probably broke because her son is now sergeant weenie arms.

Also scans nevers
>>
>>138713419

Only things I can guess:

1. Turned villain (lying to save his ass), which I guess could be interesting.

2. Noumu'd already. Doubting this since it doesn't seem reversible and it's a fate as good as death.

3. Legit turned villain, either being convinced (lame), or bribed (maybe interesting). Maybe people infused with TOO MANY quirks become Noumus- what if All For One could give you maybe 1-2 more quirks and you could survive without becoming a brainless mutant puppet if you're tough enough? Bakugou might not shy away from being offered a badass quirk if it doesn't turn him into a brainless freak.
>>
>>138713276
Kirishima confirmed being kicked out of the hero course for instigating illegal hero work. Shinsou approves.
>>
>>138713276
They'll end up getting AM killed saving their asses.
>>
>>138713568
You must really hate competent writing.
>>
>>138713490

Which is lame if it turns out like that. Why even bother taking labors to explain the hero system and the gravity of law if you're not gonna enforce it?
>>
File: 1389739978174.jpg (20 KB, 506x404) Image search: [Google]
1389739978174.jpg
20 KB, 506x404
>Hero Academy gets shut down only after 100 chapters
>All Might dies
>Maybe some other professionals die
>Bakugou successfully Noumu'd, new breed of Noumu
>Huge distrust in Heroes in the publics eye
>Class 1-A students banned from Heroics
>>
>>138713638
Ouch, you got me there.
>>
>>138713728
>written by Frank Miller
>>
File: 15.jpg (307 KB, 784x1145) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
307 KB, 784x1145
>>138713276
>>
File: 1425076575532.jpg (34 KB, 356x720) Image search: [Google]
1425076575532.jpg
34 KB, 356x720
How would you feel if All Might got an anti-climatic death?
Just one or two panels musing to himself and Deju just stumbles on his corpse.
No last requests.
No last words.
Nothing.
>>
File: Fumio.jpg (11 KB, 200x231) Image search: [Google]
Fumio.jpg
11 KB, 200x231
>>138713111
>>138713118
>>138713222
I really wouldn't like it to be the detective because it's too obvious. I'm absolutely sure Nedzu isn't a traitor, and if he his he'll out-keikaku AfO in the end.
I also would like Ragdoll to die/get noumu'd instead of being a traitor, because no one's been seriously wounded yet.
Present Mic or any other hero for that matter would really make me diamonds though.
I hope it's not some calls B kid, that would be lazy. A betrayal has to hurt.
>>
>>138713810
>My Hero Academia by Grant Morrison
>>
>>138713688
They're fucking children dumbass. They're not gonna incarcerate minors especially in a JAPANESE comic. You fags just really want this shit to get dull fast.
>>
>>138713821

He's not a hero yet. Like that's cool, but you gotta have a license. He didn't. Which is why the chief of police lectured them and had to cover for them.
>>
>>138713577
It hurts.
>>
>>138713916

It's a writing thing. They already had a "don't do vigilante shit that's illegal" spiel and had to get their asses covered for in the Stain arc.

Like, that was supposed to be a huge lesson right there. Like half the fucking point of the arc. Midoriya and Todoroki did the "right thing", but they wouldn't have had to do ANYTHING if Iida hadn't broken the law and went vigilante- and even then what Midoriya and Todoroki did was illegal too.

This isn't a side note. It's a chunk of world building that came in the Stain arc's epilogue. Like, it's supposed to be the big lesson; it's what Iida nearly died learning.

Also who said they'd be incarcerated? They'd likely just get expelled or get some permanent black mark on their record- maybe be refused official licensing.
>>
>>138713810

>Ennis writes BnHA

>villains win because Ennis hates the shit out of capes
>>
>Taking part in Kirishima's mission would be equal to breaking the law
>Deku convinces everyone to not do it and they all agree to it
>But Deku doesn't give a fuck about laws and wants to save Bakugo
>He made everyone give up on Kirishima's idea because he wants to do it alone and be the only one who would get punished for it later
>Some OFA shit happens which heals his arms instantly
>It all goes well, All Might doesn't die and Bakugo is saved without any changes to him
>But the police finds out about what Deku did and because of that he will be punished
>Deku is sentenced to 5 years in prison for breaking multiple hero work related and quirk use laws
>???: I never imagined to meet you hear, boy.
>Deku: Stain.

Prison Break arc with Deku and Stain.
>>
>>138714094
>ALL DIS AUTISM
>>
File: warp detective.jpg (160 KB, 552x635) Image search: [Google]
warp detective.jpg
160 KB, 552x635
>>138713394
Chapter 47
>>
>>138713130
>Ching chong chai ha wa
Vietnamese aside what does the letter say in full? I know its more than 3 words
>>
File: Ayy lmao.png (1 MB, 1512x1072) Image search: [Google]
Ayy lmao.png
1 MB, 1512x1072
>>138714176
>>
>>138714196

You mean, "reading the manga". Yes, autism.
>>
Why would Deku go and save Bakugou when All Might is already going? Deku idolizes him, he should be able to trust All Might to bring back Bakugou
>>
>>138714094
>it's what Iida nearly died learning.
And is now applying, since he's the one who's vehemently against the idea.
>>
>>138713130
Boku no mega busters!
>>
>>138714313

You'd kinda hope Midoriya and Todoroki would follow that example.
>>
>>138714176
>>Deku is sentenced to 5 years in prison for breaking multiple hero work related and quirk use laws
>minor
>in the same prison as the Hero Killer
Good joke.
>>
File: 1418053209043.png (63 KB, 374x464) Image search: [Google]
1418053209043.png
63 KB, 374x464
>>138714231
>Same tie AND belt
>>
>>138714231
They even have the same fucking belt.

I knew about the tie, but I just noticed the belt.
>>
>>138714310
How the fuck would Deku know All Might is going to save him? Are you stupid, or just assuming?
>>
>>138714094
McGruff's lecture was about them not notifying a licensed hero while in a dangerous situation not taking justice into their own hands, he commended them for stopping Stain but didn't approve of them not getting a hero on the scene as quick as possible.
>>138714292
No you're just misinterpreting what the fucking manga says like a fucking idiot. Hence autism.
>>
>>138714374
Of course they would. They're just gonna have a rough time convincing Kirishima.
>>
>>138714313
>>138714374
Tsuyu and Kaminari are with him. Todo went with Kirishima and Momo accepted to make the tracker.
Civil war.
>>
>>138714528
Who will be Spider-Man aka die?
>>
>>138714415
Apart from the white waistcoat, it's pretty much the same outfit. Striped tie, white belt, black pants and white shirt.
>>
>>138714094
How about you read his fucking post before going off on stupid shit autismo?
>>
>>138714374
I think Todoroki will follow his example.
Deku on the other hand has that hero complex that leaves him almost unable to do anything that's not saving everyone he can within his grasp.
So if he ends up agreeing with Kirishima, it wouldn't be unreasonable, but it would be really annoying.
I mean holy shit, i've lost count on how many times people told him to take better care of his body, he'll kill his mom out of stress, he's in absolutely no condition to even accompany the class.
Going now wouldn't be reckless, it would be just plain stupid.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (3 MB, 3711x1400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
3 MB, 3711x1400
>>138714430

Uh, no, no it wasn't.

It was flat out illegal for them to beat Stain up. You are not legally allowed to use your quirk to harm people unless you are licensed as a hero.
>>
>>138714626
Spider-Man never died during Civil War, it was Cap.
>>
>>138714422
Because Kirishima said what he saw. And he saw All Might talking to Momo about it.
>>
>>138714696
Todoroki was with Kirishima. He wants to fucking go. They are even shown side by side when Kirishima is talking.
>>
Can't wait for All Might's death. Obviously it'll spur even more development for Deku and Bakugou but I wonder how it'll be played out.
>>
File: img000020.png (287 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
287 KB, 959x1400
>>138714799
>It was flat out illegal for them to beat Stain up
Holy shit! Speedreader-kun just won't let up
>>
>>138714903
I hope he's not that dumb to go with Kirishima's bullshit. Or maybe he really just hates that mutt or the law in particular.
>>
>>138714980

...you're actually illiterate. Holy christ you're retarded.
>>
File: this is your brain..jpg (60 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
this is your brain..jpg
60 KB, 720x960
>>138714231
Jesus fuck
>>
>>138714980
>Speedreader
There it is.
>>
>>138714799
Wow...a lot of people just don't read this manga do they? I guess this is why we keep getting stupid complaints like the MC being in the spotlight
>>
>>138714231
It would be weird if All Might didn´t know about his power, unless he used to be quirckless and then AFO gave him the warping power. The reason behind the treason would be that they used to be powerless friends and the All Might won the the lottery, but then again, it would be to obvious that he was the spy.

Are there any good examples of traitors in mangas? I can remember the dude from Blue Exorcist and one character from Ushio to Tora.
>>
>>138715012
It's like you didn't get warned about that SPEEDREADER-KUN posts. Just ignore them.
>>
File: m00419.jpg (238 KB, 742x1080) Image search: [Google]
m00419.jpg
238 KB, 742x1080
>>138714991
Reread the chapter. When Kirishima is saying they can save him, the ones dumbfounded are Ochako, Iida, Tokoyami and Kaminari. They are together.
>>
>>138715090
>>138714980

samefag
>>
>>138714422
I believe Kirishima was talking about how Todo and him heard All Might say he was going to follow the tracker Momo set.

>>138714094
It's no use arguing with him. He's probably going to go off about speedreading and shitposting and such. He also likes to samefag.

>>138714980
What a surprise.
>>
>>138715090
It's Speedreader-kun. He always does this shit.
>>
>>138715133
They met up in the hospital and eavesdropped on the case. So?
>>
Why haven't we seen what Bakugou learned from Jeanist? Or did he get taught nothing?
>>
>>138715115
>>138715152
Don't know about your discussions but you sure you like a redditor trying too hard to fit here.
>>
>>138715272

looking at the chapter again, Bakugou says he didn't really learn anything.

I guess Best Jeanist's idea of reform is uh, nice haircuts and putting everyone in tight jeans. That's sorta weird.
>>
>>138715272
Wasn't he only taught how to comb his hair?
>>
>>138713276
>>138713921
>>138714094
I can't wait for this retard to stop reading this shit so maybe he can spare us from his shitposts and threads would be semi-decent again.
>>
File: Bleach - Post Cards (38).jpg (235 KB, 1600x1109) Image search: [Google]
Bleach - Post Cards (38).jpg
235 KB, 1600x1109
>>138715096
>>
>>138715246
The panel at the top is before the flashback.
>>138715272
Jeanist probably taught him things unrelated to fights, if he did teach him something. If he did, It'll be used in this arc along with his hero name unknown so far.
>>
>>138715096

It's an interesting theory but one of those things that kinda begs the question of where does he find the time to do all that shit and be a cop. I guess if you can teleport anywhere it makes sense.
>>
>>138715374
That just shows that they share the same secret or some shit, not necessarily Todoroki already jumping at Kirishima's camp.
>>
File: Hitman4thJulyBig.jpg (188 KB, 600x964) Image search: [Google]
Hitman4thJulyBig.jpg
188 KB, 600x964
>>138714174
>Ennis hates capes
What is superman?
>>
>>138715012
It's just a guy that likes to shit up the threads with his samefagging. Ignore him.
>>
>>138715526
Why would Todoroki let him ask Momo to make the tracker and keep quiet about it?
>>
File: 1457618255764.jpg (107 KB, 750x898) Image search: [Google]
1457618255764.jpg
107 KB, 750x898
T O G A
O
G
A
>>
>>138715374
That's why I brought it up. I'm wondering if Bakugou will recall something from that time or if Jeanist actually did anything worth mentioning.
>>
>>138714088
Oh fuck is this out?
>>
File: 5989.jpg (336 KB, 622x878) Image search: [Google]
5989.jpg
336 KB, 622x878
have fujos gone too far?
>>
File: 1437118405718.jpg (159 KB, 480x605) Image search: [Google]
1437118405718.jpg
159 KB, 480x605
Would you date Momo?
>>
>>138715610
He's got a weak character. He's one of those characters that 'go with the flow' and let shit unfold when he's not sure of it.
>>
>>138715855
Of course, who on their sane mind wouldn't date her?
>>
>>138712264
When will he learn how to use his quirk though
>>
>>138715871
Todoroki? He's not like that at all.
>>
>>138715843

There are manga literally made for fujos that have less fujo material. Horikoshi has a future after BnHA I guess if he doesn't mind changing audiences.
>>
>>138715855
Can I have Mei instead? Or Mina?
>>
File: fit deku.jpg (112 KB, 550x399) Image search: [Google]
fit deku.jpg
112 KB, 550x399
So does the new chapter go into detail about how fucked up Deku's arms are?
>>
What do you guys think, is this the arc where All Might dies or not? Somehow it's logical to see that they rescue Bakugou and Bakugou sees All Might dying and will develop even further his character.
>>
>>138715935

Here's Mina for u
>>
File: STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.png (3 MB, 1349x6133) Image search: [Google]
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.png
3 MB, 1349x6133
>>138707431

I guess he's butthutrt his last tactic didn't work out.
>>
>>138716035
I don't think so.

I think this is the arc where All Might's secret gets exposed, and caused more drama and friction for the Heroes and the School.

Deku will probably be useless for the next arc, and I feel like they won't kill off All Might until he and Deku have a team up fight. but that's just me.
>>
>>138716035
If it is I'm surprised it came this early but everything is shaping up to be that way
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.