[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this show flopped again? I remember the manga was very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Btooom_DVD_1.jpg (913 KB, 1647x2038) Image search: [Google]
Btooom_DVD_1.jpg
913 KB, 1647x2038
Why did this show flopped again? I remember the manga was very high on /a/ back in the day
>>
because it was shit

The first episode insulted the intelligence of even the dumbest nip otaku
>>
>>138698897
Because the anime was fucking shit.
>>
It wasn't bad, but it was unmemorable and didn't even really have much presence while it was still airing.
>>
Isn't the manga still going?
>>
The anime is good too. The manga is just better
>>
File: anime was a mistake.jpg (51 KB, 620x456) Image search: [Google]
anime was a mistake.jpg
51 KB, 620x456
Because nips only buy moeshit with cute girls doing cute things.
>>
>>138698897
Happens all the time.

Anime adaptation kills the following here.
>>
>>138699095
Latest chapter was some time ago.
Dont know what now.
They should be almost done i think
>>
>>138699457
Is Osomatsu saving anime?
>>
>>138698897
Because there aren't enough female character archetypes to sell figurines.
so it didn't flop, it's just financially a poor investment because of the lack of possible merchandise.

You think sword art online kept going because it's good? or because the vast amount of cute girls with different personalities (one for each preference)
Btooom! had 1 girl
>>
The opening song was the only good thing to have come out of the anime.
>>
>>138699694
Yes
>>
>>138699874
>You think sword art online kept going because it's good?
I think it kept going because it's so relatable. I mean every girl and guy after your dick.
>>
I only rememeber that it had a cute girl and nice tits related fanservice, also ugly fat guy rape enticment
>>
I thought it was a fun series
>>
>>138698897
I can explain, the MC and main girl were already ship at day 1, so the girl was already claimed before waifufags could get into it and mc was generic and edgy. also dumb bombs with no real reason for the game.
>>
Do mangafags have no standards? It seems like nearly every series before it gets an adaptation had a following of some kind and when the anime airs and ends up being shit, they always try to justify is as "W-well the manga was better!" and every time, where the manga might be marginally better, it still ends up being shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.