[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new s/2016-03-16/the-silver-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ginno.png.jpg (63 KB, 412x587) Image search: [Google]
ginno.png.jpg
63 KB, 412x587
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-16/the-silver-guardian-anime-reveals-story-staff-2017-airing/.99847

>Adapting chinese manga
Ok maybe cool-
>Stuck in MMO genre again
Damn Japan&China, can't you two find something not that usual to adapt?
>>
>>138698529
>The new anime studio Emon
Will check it to see if Emon is Toei-tier or Madhouse-Tier atleast.
>>
>>138698563
Well they're also working Genocidal Organ right now so Manglobe-tier.
>>
>Sui Gin may be poor, but he is one of the best online video game players. This identity however, is unknown to all except for RikuLei, Sui Gin's classmate. She delivers a mysterious mobile device to Sui Gin but before being able to explain herself, RikuLei is kidnapped and Sui Gin unwittingly finds himself wrapped up in series of problematic circumstances. Searching for a way to save her, he accidentally activates the device allowing him to dive into a new Virtual game-world.
That sounds exactly like .hack//LINK
>>
>>138698529
>he still watches anime
that's like complaining there's gonna be a new ghostbusters movie.
>>
>>138698529
>The west pour more money to the industry.
>Japan start pandering to SJW

>Chink pour more money to the industry
>Japan start pandering to the party.

Fuck this shit.
>>
File: 1326427940771.jpg (71 KB, 360x357) Image search: [Google]
1326427940771.jpg
71 KB, 360x357
>>138698709
>Sui Gin may be poor, but he is one of the best online video game players. This identity however, is unknown to all except for RikuLei, Sui Gin's classmate. She delivers a mysterious mobile device to Sui Gin but before being able to explain herself, RikuLei is kidnapped and Sui Gin unwittingly finds himself wrapped up in series of problematic circumstances. Searching for a way to save her, he accidentally activates the device allowing him to dive into a new Virtual game-world
>>
>>138698709
>Sui Gin may be poor, but he is one of the best online video game players.
You know what would be interesting for once? Seeing a BAD player getting trapped into a game and struggling to survive. Fuck those Gary Stus.
>>
>>138698934
Grimgar is literally that
>>
>>138698529
>Stuck in MMO genre
This shit is the biggest fucking cancer. .Hack is one thing, it was fairly original in its time and it's old as dirt. But all these new ones are completely garbage.
>>
File: 5twBTaO.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5twBTaO.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>138698529
Wumao's always flock to these threads.
FUCK OFF and reported.
>>
>>138699016
But Grimgar is really, really slow.
>>
>>138698529
You should prepare for the new frontier
http://tgmangas.xeraweb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3042
Stuck in a mmo avatar in real life
>>
>>138699071
I think there could be some things good writers could do with that setting but not if the series is harem pandering with a super gamer again. They could at least change the game genre for once or something.

I think augmented reality would be a more interesting setting. The only series that did this for real was Dennou Coil in all those years.
>>
>>138699083
At least the chinese never tries to get loli banned m8.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35714067
>>
Just find out the manga have english translate.
http://www.heymanga.xyz/manga/Yin_Zhi_Shoumuren/1/1
>>
>>138699159
SAO movie will be about Augmented Reality game.
>>
>>138699236

I'm kind of excited for the movie.

Is it wrong that I've been more interested in the LN's?
>>
>>138698832
>>The west pour more money to the industry.
>>Japan start pandering to SJW
More like the complete opposite with SJWs complaining about how anime isn't pandering to them
>>
>>138699268
No it's the same here.
The anime was always kind of a letdown although I wouldn't just blame the directors. I think it's just that the bad parts of SAO are more obvious when they're part of an animated series.
On the other hand the movie is new and I think Reki got better at writing. Alicization is kind of a let down at the moment as well (vol 16), at least for me. Progressive is way better.
>>
>>138698832
again, there's no way until the entire fucking island of japan has died out that they will pander to west based cultures, they are too old to get subverted and already got nuked, so can't be done at gun point.
>>
>>138698529
>adapting a chinese MMO novel/manhua
>not Half Prince

FUCK

I want a 1/2 Prince anime
>>
>>138698709
>>Sui Gin may be poor, but he is one of the best online video game players. This identity however, is unknown to all except for RikuLei, Sui Gin's classmate. She delivers a mysterious mobile device to Sui Gin but before being able to explain herself, RikuLei is kidnapped and Sui Gin unwittingly finds himself wrapped up in series of problematic circumstances. Searching for a way to save her, he accidentally activates the device allowing him to dive into a new Virtual game-world.
Damn, this shit put SAO to shame
>>
> Yuichi Tanaka
Fuck, can't he work on something remotely interesting again?
>>
>>138699180
God damn, this is a smelly horse turd
>>
>>138699180
This looks way worse than I though. Well, nothing to see here I guess.
>>
>>138699733
>>138699806
At least anime will improve the design, i think.
>Yuichi Tanaka (A Certain Magical Index, A Certain Scientific Railgun, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!) is designing the characters
>>
>>138699844
No one gonna watch it anyway
>>
>>138698529
Holy shit can't fucking wait!
>>
>>138699922
>>138699844
Remember that chink fung bee something or that chink 1000 years soul something made by DEEN in this season? me neither
>>
>>138699180
There is something about Chinese manga and anime I really dislike but I can't put my finger on it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.