[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish anime would explain dumb shit like this rather than just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I wish anime would explain dumb shit like this rather than just throwing it in just to create drama and tension.
It's unlimited energy that can be controlled, there's no fucking reason for it to do this.
>>
I mean, it has been shown that numbers can't be controlled. It fucks people over and causes spooky demon ghosts and shit.
>>
>>138689954
If they're broken yeah, otherwise they act like normal coils.
>>
his actually FUCKING FLEW.
>>
>>138689931
What's so hard to understand? Using the numbers to power the shield means he can't draw as much power for the life support system.
>>
>>138692367
But muh MUGEN NO ENERGY from the coils.
>>
>>138692451
power =/= energy
>>
>>138689931
Welcome to dimension W
The entire plot is a clusterfuck
>>
>>138692495
P=UI

I don't recall any device which uses 'energy'.
>>
>>138689931
On one hand I don't want some shitty exposition stuff like HxH likes to abuse to no end, on the other not explaining making rules on the spot turns things into Bleach.
>>
>>138692637
All that is meant by infinite energy is that it will keep producing energy forever. A device which supplied infinite power like you're suggesting would be completely useless and would fry any circuit you hooked it up to. The coils just act like an ideal voltage source. Adding the load of the shield to the circuit which is already supplying power to the life support system would cause a loading effect and reduce the amount of power that the life support system receives.
>>
>>138692451
>implying unlimited source means unlimited simultaneous channels or instantaneous use
Fuck sake. This is worse than talking about spacial dimension on here. At least most people aren't supposed to know about that.
How retarded do you even have to be not to distinguish source, intensity and simultaneous function?
>>
>>138692663
>on the other not explaining making rules on the spot turns things into Bleach
>implying Bleach wasn't playing the long haul and had everything slowly reveal into one of the most hilarious ass pulls out
Bleach leaves the reader out of the loop. It does however explain its bullshit in stupid detail as well. It just does it late. The principals remain the same and are the basis of further revelations though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.