[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally got around to watching Dragon Ball Super. Just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: HE'S BACK.jpg (207 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
HE'S BACK.jpg
207 KB, 1680x1050
I finally got around to watching Dragon Ball Super.

Just finished the Golden Frieza saga.

It's ok, I had already seen the movies so I knew everything that was gonna happen.

Do you think Gohan will be strong again? Will the non-Sayian characters ever be anything other than fodder for enemies? Will Tien, Krillin, or Yamcha ever matter again?
>>
No, no, and no.
>>
At best, Gohan training again may be foreshadowing for his book about ki control
>>
>>138687878
>Do you think Gohan will be strong again?
No
>Will the non-Sayian characters ever be anything other than fodder for enemies?
No.
>Will Tien, Krillin, or Yamcha ever matter again?
No.
>>
>>138687878
You like Gohan? He was completely written out of the next story arc.
>>
>>138688682
Its better this way.
>>
>>138687878
It would have been far more respectful if Toriyama had just killed off Earth permanently. At least that way we wouldn't have to deal with his constant butchery of the rest of all the characters. We can't save Goku and Vegeta but at least spare the others from Toriyama's shit.

Toriyama can't be trusted with the series.
>>
Dragon Ball ended 20 years ago, don't expect anything good
>>
Did Videl really turn super saiyan during the god Goku power up? What the actual fuck.
>>
vegeta is giving off a massive mary sue vibe it's as if either they know he's popular overseas and are trying to pander to that or the staff are personally fans but either way I don't like it
>>
>>138692036
Are you retarded?
>>
It's become a parody of itself...
Goku regressed mentally and the story line keeps getting worse and worse. I miss the days were they were more serious with the show.
>>
>>138687878
Sadly not, Super is basically Dragonball GVT.
>>
>>138692050
Mary sue really? I think you're just overly used to that meta-narrative that he's always ultimately going to lose/be second best etc.

All in all it's going to be Goku vs Hit for the future of Earth in the end of tournament, even if Vegeta clears the deck until then.
>>
File: mma6796.png (403 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
mma6796.png
403 KB, 422x600
>>138687878
So are the movies basically Dragon Ball Super Kai of the first two arcs or what?
>>
>>138692831
yeah
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.