[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone who didn't see this coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Is there anyone who didn't see this coming?
>>
>>138678881
mangafag here
i'm sorry for you anon
>>
No other character was given even a modicum of screen time or focus to have been able to be built up as a suspect. One of the least surprising reveals I think I've ever seen. Anyone else would have been a total asspull considering how irrelevant they are in the story.
>>
Sachiko best girl
>>
>>138679117
I was honestly surprised because it was so glaringly obvious I figured there was no way it was him.
>>
>>138678881
I was suprised like how got that girl out of the toillet but you know ehe didnt :s
>>
Satoru
>>
>>138679476
Pretty much this.
Then the lolipop scene was so comical that it finally threw me off definitely.
>>
The manga makes it pretty clear that it was him, but constantly makes you suspicious of someone else before giving you something else to suspect sensei of.
>>
>>138678881
It was so fucking obvious but at the same time they did some ridiculous red herring stuff that made me question it
After a certain point I /knew/ it was him, but I didn't put together /how/ it was him

It's still kind of unclear as to what his plan was or his motivations. He just kills timeboy and then fucks off to the next town? his character seemed too smart/proud to just say "alright, fuck it, I'll make it obvious to everyone it was me and then walk off and hope I'm not caught"
>>
I thought it was Satoru and everything else is a ruse.
>>
>>138678881
I didn't
I'm also not caught up with this anime. as i i saw the first episode
>>
I knew it since episode 3 but I wish it wasn't true, Sensei was always like a bro to Satoru and the others and he's kinda moe.
>>
>>138678881
Considering the OP spoils it, no.
>>
I cant wait for all the crying thursday.
>>
>>138678881
I can't remember when, but I always had a feeling it was him. He was the only male character they showed off the most, and Hinazuki was the perfect target, and he knew all about her abuse. His reaction to the lollipops was weird to, like something meant to throw you off until it happens again (he could've also used candy to get close to the children). Then you know something's up. I never really payed attention to the op since I tabbed out while it was playing, but that must suck for anyone who caught that and didn't figure out who the killer was.
>>
>>138678881
when i dind even started to watch the anime or the manga i allready knew it was him (just for a picture of him somewhere in /a/)

I looked at the img and think "this guy is adachi from persona 4 all over again"

But when i started the anime i dind think it was going to be that obvious. Only adult with black hair relevant to the plot , only guy with black hair with certain screen time
>>
ITT: retards
>>
File: Obvious.png (554 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Obvious.png
554 KB, 1920x1080
I called this shit the first time seeing him since he had the same chin as the dude who killed the mom.
>>
>>138678881
MC kun didn't
>>
So does he use the lollies to allure children or are they actually connected with his former smoking addiction?
>>
File: Time to slam.png (862 KB, 1648x704) Image search: [Google]
Time to slam.png
862 KB, 1648x704
EVERYBODY GET UP
>>
>>138679476
>>138679117
>>138678881
I can't believe none of you even catch a glimpse of any of the spoilers that have been posted ever since the anime was announced? I don't even read the manga or watch the show but I've known the killer was the teacher for months.
>>
Probably the least surprising reveal of all time, I think even retarded casuals figured it out fairly early.
>>
>>138683607
Holy shit an ITT thats actually right for once
>>
Would have been better if it was some random guy rather than trying to shoehorn in it being a relevant character.
It's way too forced.
You'd think someone would eventually notice that a few kids go dead/missing every small town that guy goes to and it only ever happens while he's there while somehow guys who have lived there for their whole lives suddenly get the impulse to kill kids.
I'm pretty sure irl just being a new face makes you a suspect when people start dying.
>>
>>138678881
Of course not
>>
>>138678881
What, that the show fell off a cliff once Kayo's arc was over? Same shit happened in Higurashi.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.