[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soredemo Boku wa Kimi ga Suki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: img000042[1].png (492 KB, 871x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000042[1].png
492 KB, 871x1300
God damn, this manga hurts so fucking good.

Really though, what's a guy supposed to do in a situation like that?

Pic is mad spoilers for the new chapter, be warned.
>>
>>138677937
After this chapter, it really makes me doubt that Makino loved him, at all. Wasn't he just the most convenient guy around for her? I know with all the responsibilities being shoved on her, she didn't really had any leisure to think about stuff other than what she prioritized; but damn -give and take- an year of dating and literally nothing!
>>
This is the first time that i fell like the MC made the right desicion, fuck that girl
>>
your heroine is in another arc serizawa
When will his suffering end?
>>
>>138680915
Fucking idiot should have just stayed with Yamaguchi.
>>
>>138679338
She felt pressured to get into a relationship with him because of his insistence, and she felt responsible for Yamaguchi's sadness. You're right that Makino never felt the same way towards MC as he did towards her, but it's not like she was purposely using him. She was definitely ignoring his feelings but Serizawa was just as dense. Just look at the last few pages, where he realizes that his efforts at white knighting were totally unnecessary.

Both of them are at fault here, and the person who suffered the most was Yamaguchi.
>>
>>138681670

on chapter 44
>>
File: img000036.png (697 KB, 871x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000036.png
697 KB, 871x1300
>>138679338
I don't think that she didn't love him (I mean, she tried to kiss him a few chapter back). If you look at her reaction on this page, I'm pretty sure this is the exact moment where she realizes that she hasn't been pulling her own weight in their relationship and that Serizawa can't keep going like this. Given her family issues, she knew she would never be able to put him first, so she ended it for his sake rather than drag it out.
>>
Maybe it's just me but I feel the art of the series may be too cute for a series with such realistic situations. Not really a complain, just a personal thought.
>>
File: page25.jpg (257 KB, 833x1197) Image search: [Google]
page25.jpg
257 KB, 833x1197
So I just binged through the raws, and I'm really confused at the ending.

From what I can tell, the girl he meets again from the first chapter ends up being Nobuta, but she isn't interested in him anymore after what happened.

The last chapter is the part I don't get. So he meets up with a friend whose new girlfriend happens to be Makino's little sister, and she tells him that Makino is doing alright. After that, he starts to have these weird flashbacks/dreams? (see pic) about living with a new girl, and then the series ends with him chasing after his coworker and asking her out. It doesn't really seem like anything has been resolved here. Can someone please explain the ending?
>>
so out of all the girls he only met one decent chick and he broke up with her and then got nothing
>>
>>138677937
The MC is really starting to make me angry. I can't even sympathize with him anymore, since everything that's happened so far has been his fault.
>>
>>138683737
The dream was about that samsung girl or whaterever her name is. After the dream he realized that she is the one he really wants then he goes after a friend of her to get her number and ask to meet her again.
>>
>>138686268
Ah, I see. Thanks. After going through her arc one more time, it makes a bit more sense. I guess I wouldn't call it a completely happy ending, but at least he has finally figured out what/who he wants.
>>
>>138688416
That open ending sucks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.