[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can't decide whether to waifu or to daughteru Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: fogkb.png (1 MB, 809x2000) Image search: [Google]
fogkb.png
1 MB, 809x2000
>Can't decide whether to waifu or to daughteru

Anyone ever have this problem?
>>
No.
>>
>>138670495
I'm not even sure I even understand the problem.
How often do you need help deciding if you should eat a piece of cheesecake or a piece of black forest cake?
How often are you unable to go to work because you can't figure out whether you should wear the blue tie or the red one?
How often do you agonize over the realization that you cannot drink any tea because your cup is already filled with coffee?
>>
File: bbd.jpg (373 KB, 906x1200) Image search: [Google]
bbd.jpg
373 KB, 906x1200
>>138670672
So you're saying you should make your daughteru your waifu?

Good choice anon.
>>
Simple, if she is a magical girl then I put her in the daugher zone.

Having a daughter that shoot beams and save the world must be awesome.
>>
>>138670052
You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!
>>
File: bunh.jpg (440 KB, 900x818) Image search: [Google]
bunh.jpg
440 KB, 900x818
>>138670896
I legit wonder if this is a bot sometimes.
>>
>>138670896
this.
anons are so kind
>>
>>138670052
Just fuck her and decide how you felt about it.
>>
Don't choose, just fao.
>>
No?
>>
File: me.gif (46 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
46 KB, 225x225
>>138671005
I'm digital being created from anons' desire to keep "waifu" term pure and serious.
>>
>>138671087
But you can't fap to your daughter anon.
>>
>>138673318
I think he can.
>>
File: 134011.jpg (40 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
134011.jpg
40 KB, 225x350
>>138670052
Very much yes.
>>
>>138670052
Daughteru first. You can always fuck your daughter but you cannot turn your wife into a daughter.
>>
>>138671456
Keep up the good work.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.