[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimon Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: 1458023972875~2.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458023972875~2.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
Please keep all shipping faggotory to a minimum.
>>
>>138658422
NEVER EVER!
>>
How much work would Toei have put into the next movie/episodes by now? Enough that they can gauge audience response and change shit accordingly or not?

>>138658422
>Please keep all shipping faggotory to a minimum.
Well that's just asking for it.
>>
IF WE TAKE OUR TIME
>>
>>138658422
This new Takeru gets on my nerves. Who thought it was good idea to make him a manwhore? I hope they fix him by the next movie
>>
>>138658826
>Takeru loses Patamon
>Overcome by despair, he punches the lights out of Ken
>Ken's Digimon Kaiser glasses fell to the ground while Takeru whale's at Ken
>Last scene of Confessions, we see Takeru pick up the glasses and wears it while laughing manically and pulling a clock over himself.
>>
File: hikari not naked apron.png (866 KB, 720x2452) Image search: [Google]
hikari not naked apron.png
866 KB, 720x2452
>>138658422
>>
>>138658889
>pick up the glasses and wears it while laughing manically and pulling a clock over himself.
He's gonna become Flavor Flav?
>>
What's their story?
>>
>>138658975
Same story as Takeru and Hikari
>>
>>138658422
Ghost ship.
>>
Does the main guy from 2 ever show up?
>>
>>138659928
The producer mentioned him. Said that he's one of the boys who receives Hikari's obligatory Valentine's chocolate.
>>
>>138660017
Who received her homemade chocolate? Was it Takeru?
>>
>>138658975
They were part of the original 5 digidestined who failed. Their failure wasn't death, it was more like they gave up after possibly losing their partners. The reason she's smiling when leomon dies is either because leomon killed her partner in the past, was her partner who abandoned her in the past, or just out of spite/jealousy over the fact that the other digidestined haven't failed once/got special treatment (crests, digimentals, etc) while they didn't and failed.

Their relationship failed because she pushed him away due to him reminding her of the past too much.
>>
>>138660245
She smiled because she's seen leomon die so many times she gets the joke.
>>
>>138660221
Just Taichi. She makes him chocolate every year. I think that's cute as hell.
>>
>>138660221
Taichi.
>>
My shit from /m/:
This entire series kills me. It's clearly written for the adults now who watched it as kids. Why the fuck then does it have the development and writing of a show for 7 year-olds? Everything that is an issue is downplayed and treated like it's not really a problem. Like in the first movie it's Taichi's unwillingness to fight because of possible real world damage. But then everyone says it will be much worse if they don't fight while taichi doesn't properly have a counter argument to flesh out his problem so he looks wrong in the process, and then his problem is "resolved" by him fighting and managing to fuck up the city anyway.

Same thing happens with Jou. Jou is clearly thinking about growing up and doesn't like the idea of being a "chosen child (erabashi kodomo)" which is fitting since he's becoming an adult. His problem is actually fairly nuanced, but we see that it negatively affects his relationship with his friends even though he's pretty much justified in all he does (Mimi is given the okay for fighting by everyone but koushiro but pretty much only Taichi is okay with Jou not coming). He gets in a fight with Gomamon and the tension is getting high, but then the fight happens and he helps out like it was an easy choice. Suddenly all the tension is lost because they simply needed things to work out. A very children's show type solution again.

The contrast of older humans with still childlike digimon is not touched on. They goof off and do nothing until needed.. They attract kids by looking super cool or cute, but they aren't really fleshed out characters.

Then we have the children's show trappings, like the toei-typical use of limited animation and stock footage. But this is aimed at adults. Did we really need the poorly animated stock footage evolutions? The fight scenes were uninvolved random attacks at the screen which while emulating the style of the original very well, is not something you should really want to emulate to begin with.
>>
Why's there so much drama and no adventure. Its been 8 episodes and there hasn't been a single satisfying fight scene.
>>
>>138660299
I like how you think so much of your opinion that you felt the need to spread it to a wider audience.
>>
>>138660245
Shouldn't they be a lot older? Cause there was the guy from the end of 02 who was one who looked old as shit, and the dad of the kid with no personality who's name escapes me right now. So if they were part of the original 5, they'd be in their 40s or so
>>
>>138660221
How would Hikari spend Valentine’s Day?
“She’d make a lot of obligation chocolate for Daisuke and Takeru and the other Chosen Children. But the most beautiful one she’d make, with the most careful wrapping, would be Taichi’s present…” (Producer Arai)
>>
>>138660273
>>138660279

Homemade choco for a family member?

Not gonna lie, if someone still display such overly affectionate feelings for her older brother in her age ought to search up a psychiatrist. This is just creepy.
>>
>>138660245
So she's Juri?
>>
What will Takeru's and Hikari's character flaws be, and how will they relate to Hope and Light specifically? Next movie is called Confession, and Koushiro and Takeru will have the starring roles. Koushiro has feelings for Mimi, bug despite all his knowledge, he doesn't know what to do. Frankly, I had thought Sora would play a starring role over Takeru because she's trying to choose between Taichi and Yamato. I can just imagine her choosing Yamato and that causing a rift between his and Taichi's friendship.
>>
>>138660317
>Digimon adventures : where it all started
>Digimon adventures 2 with shitty kids
>Digimon drama tri with mature kids
>>
>>138660368
>teenage adventures are just big dramafests
You have a point
>>
>>138660366
>I can just imagine her choosing Yamato and that causing a rift in the fandom......again

That shit is going to cause a huge problem. I can see them leaving it until the very end so that the fallout wont matter as much.
>>
I wanna fuck this pussy
>>
File: 1457847838450.png (434 KB, 629x683) Image search: [Google]
1457847838450.png
434 KB, 629x683
>>138660299
>while taichi doesn't properly have a counter argument to flesh out his problem so he looks wrong in the process, and then his problem is "resolved" by him fighting and managing to fuck up the city anyway.
He didn't give his answer yet. They're saving it till the end, and he only started to fight. He hesitated early on causing Omegamons fusion to fade, and the whole hot spring trip was meant for him and Yamato to have a chance to talk out their differences.

>but we see that it negatively affects his relationship with his friends even though he's pretty much justified in all he does
He's spending all his time studying to get into med school, ignoring all his friends in the process, but he's not doing good at exams at all. Former med student who failed out of med school here, what Joe is going through is very accurate to what it was like. I got into almost the exact same fight with my parents that he had with Gomamon (except it was about shutting myself in my room all the time, not fighting evil Digimon). His problem isn't that he wants to grow up and be responsible. His problem is that despite being responsible, he's not actually succeeding at anything, and the things he's giving up as a result are just going to waste (ie he doesn't fight Digimon to study, but his grades are the same as if he didn't study)

>Did we really need the poorly animated stock footage evolutions? The fight scenes were uninvolved random attacks at the screen
Fans would riot otherwise. I'm a fan and I would riot. I was actually really looking forward to hearing Gomamon shout MAACHING FISHIZU, which he only did like 3 times total over the whole series+movies.
>>
>>138660366
Takeru's flaws would be his "hidden darkness" I guess, the one that occasionally leaks out in 02. Hikari? In 02 it's over realiance on Onii-chan, but she seemed to have gotten over it in Tri and could actually counsel tai and Joe, so no ideas there
>>
>>138660333
Oikawa and Iori's dad weren't Digidestined. They independently discovered the digital world and wanted really really much to visit it. The original 5 were kids who were transported to the digital world just like the Adventure kids, but ultimately failed.
>>
>>138660354
Not gonna lie, your family life must be shit. Also your emotional maturity is still at the level that it doesn't know the difference between platonic friendship, platonic family love, and romantic love. Do you at least know the difference between sexual attraction and romantic attraction?
>>
>>138660393
The thing is that it's a very good setup for Yamato and his feelings of guilt like he's betrayed his best friend. His crest has not been represented as a character flaw yet. Taichi is scared of being reckless and potentially causing something really serious to happen to innocent people, and that's how courage acts as a character flaw for him. They could have handled it much better though, like having the Alphamon fight take place in an actual populated area. I think it would be a wasted opportunity to not use Sora as a lead-in to fixing Yamato and Taichi, though I suppose they want to push it off for a bit longer. They should have made Confession part 4 in that case and made part 3 about Takeru and Hikari.
>>
>>138660356
Never thought of it that way hehe

But no, Jeri would be overjoyed to meet this Leomon if he was her Leomon.
>>
>>138660245
She smiled because she was proved right, that Meicoomon was infected, not because Leomon died.
>>
File: 1457902434489.png (571 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1457902434489.png
571 KB, 848x480
>>138660414
>Called him Senpai
>>
>>138660553
And then Leomon dies (again)
>>
File: 1320326629113.jpg (22 KB, 347x393) Image search: [Google]
1320326629113.jpg
22 KB, 347x393
>>138660553
>That little bird's face
>>
File: Di Gi-ko.png (276 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Di Gi-ko.png
276 KB, 640x480
>They were part of the original 5 digidestined who failed. Their failure wasn't death

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't watched 5-8 Yet wtf Is shiiit I can't believe this is this guys theory correct?!
https://youtu.be/JQijXToxzbM
>>
>>138660299
Taichi not saying anything was so fucking furious.
I get his point of view, I totally do.
Back when, they were just little kids who had their monsters fight other evil monsters.
Now they are more grown up and he sees what happens when they just carelessly let their digimon fight in the city, I get that.
But why in the fuck does he not sound his concerns?! Is that just a japanese thing? He could have told his friends about why he was hesitating, but instead just said nothing. Geez.

I do hope this'll evolve into the kids taking on a more active role during the battles, giving clear commands and strategies instead of just letting the digimon pummel each other.
>>
>>138660658
I wrote that out of my ass, it's likely but without any evidence. All we know for sure is that there were 5 original digidestined, and they failed.
>>
>>138660774
Failed at what? They sealed away Apocalymon. The seal ended up getting broken, but they did their job.
>>
>Sora can't decide what dick she wants to suck

Why doesn't she just invite them to make an Eiffel Tower ?
>>
File: image.png (731 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
731 KB, 1334x750
>>138658975
>lady bitch's reaction to Meicoomon going grimdark
Her government job is to see that all digimon are irradicated, as they all pose a threat in her mind.
>>
>>138660812
Gennai mentions they failed. He doesn't elaborate further, though.
>>
File: the_new_dark_masters.png (931 KB, 1700x900) Image search: [Google]
the_new_dark_masters.png
931 KB, 1700x900
What movies are going to have the other 02 megas?
>>
Is gomamon the sturdiest child level?

>imperialdramon smashes him into the ground
>he immediately attacks again
>>
>>138660965
No, Imperialdramon is just that weak.
There's a lot of reasons people call him the weakest mega ever.
>>
File: Lee Jianliang.png (286 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Lee Jianliang.png
286 KB, 720x480
>>138660812
It's a theory watch the video I liked prior
>>138660774
Okay I just finished download'n Tri 8 now I'ma start a marathon I'll see you anon's later
>>
>>138660907
If next one has Takeru and Seraphimon, I can see Cherubimon (Vice) being the villain. But that also feels like a missed opportunity. If they made the focus of the third movie Hikari and Takeru, then it could be Seraphimon and Holydramon (or Ophanimon if they go against the supposed new merch) against Cherubimon (Vice). It would be a nice reference to Hurricane Touchdown, or even Frontier.
>>
>>138660354

Incest between siblings isn't as ill-viewed in Japan as it's seen in murrica. Just remember where Yosuga no Sora and Oreimo come from.

>however we already know who's gonna win Taichi's dong.
>yfw wost probably said girl will confess in front of Sora and will be the cause of the fallout and then final fistfight with serious consequences between Taichi and Yamato.
>yfw she's not meimei
>yfw she's not a chosen children
>>
>>138660768

Just being like Yamato when he was 11yo??
>>
Meiko and meicoomon are really ruining all of tihs.
>>
>>138661081
We don't know who, we just know it's not anyone introduced in Adventure/02.
>>
>>138661124
You're just jealous of all the donuts they steal.
>>
>>138661127

>maybe maneja-san??
>or a Nat-chan-like female data entity (for that human-digimon relationships consolidation bullshit. Marrying data will make children look the same as their dad)
>or a cold tsundere who resembles the 11yo Sora regarding tomboyishness??
>or maybe an arranged marriage with the daughter of some higher-up from that United Nations bullshit??

Make your bets and a poll.
>>
>>138660990
This.

- Loses to an Ultimate level 1 on 1. While said Ultimate is only fighting with 1 hand.

- Fighter Mode is supposed to be a x3 power increase yet Fighter Mode has never won a 1v1 against any Mega

- In fact all he can do with help is push back Daemon and Malomyotismon; blowing up a soul isn't really impressive.

- He LOST to Blackwargreymon with Wargreymon at his side. Admittedly Dramon Destroyers but still. And yes he lost. He didn't draw. Blackwargreymon wasn't injured, and he's been shown injured before. Wargreymon and him reverted, looks like a loss to me.

- Dragon Mode is used as a literal punching bag by 2 freshly digivolved Megas; and Fighter Mode loses. Remember in Adventure it's canon that 'new' forms of digimon are weak; remember the Dark Masters Arc; they outright say it and it's the reason why Wargrey/MetalGaru get stronger. Imperaldramon by this point has been around for years and gets owned by 2 fresh Megas.
>>
>>138661117
The difference there is that Yamato was 11 years old and Taichi is now 17.

>>138661124
I was really getting Poochie/Marie from P4G vibes from her at first, but I don't think she's that bad. Right now, her character is simply the anime archetype of "the shy girl", but I wouldn't say that she's constantly stealing the show or anything. The other cast members (most of them anyway) are getting a good amount of time to shine, so I can't complain too much, especially considering she's supposed to be a key character in these movies.

Really, it's Meicoomon that I dislike and not Meiko. Meicoomon is getting all the attention between the main Digimon, and it feels like the only real exception to this so far has been Gomamon.
>>
>>138661215
It's Meiko. The shy girl and the guy who represents courage but is currently a coward. She's gonna snap Taichi out of his funk, I can see it coming from a mile away. Her character just screams it from the moment she's first seen.
>>
>>138657749
Yes, but that doesn't mean they belong together. Get over yourself.
>>
>>138661016
>plural apostrophe s
>>
>>138661263

Gr8 Naruhina-tier fanfic, m8.

>it will be both a fistfight session against Yamato and Maneja-san finding his secret about being a Chosen Children and blackmailing him about starting to recover his courage or everyone in the school will know the secret about the digimons (also reminding him of the way he is when he plays soccer with his team full of kouhai in tsukishima).
>>
>>138661326
Not him, but I think it would be pretty neat if Takeru was one of the big players in Confession because he confesses to Hikari and then gets rejected, crushing his hopes. Work through the despair and grow from it and he ends up with Seraphimon or something.

>>138661337
It's not hard reading this series. I don't even like Meiko that much, but hasn't it ever struck you as odd that Taichi, the main character, never had a romantic interest introduced that wasn't Sora?
>>
File: 2433215215213533.png (297 KB, 416x492) Image search: [Google]
2433215215213533.png
297 KB, 416x492
>>138661381
>if Takeru was one of the big players in Confession because he confesses to Hikari and then gets rejected, crushing his hopes

I already like where this is going.
>>
>>138661381

Well, it's something suspicious the way they've put her in the same apartment blocks and the same classroom as Taichi, but have they interacted?? Or have their crests compatible qualities like love or friendship??

That's why i'm going for the typical shonen endgame. Taichi setting matters with his frenemy and marrying a visible, but secondary-to-extra character with little-to-no expose, just like Goku, Kenshiro, Luffy (with Hancock), Toriko or Kinnikuman
>>
File: 321512351345434.webm (444 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
321512351345434.webm
444 KB, 1280x720
Why is Tri pandering so hard to the fujiyoshi crowd? Was their a meaning behind this smile or am I simply imagining things?
>>
>>138661470

Holy shit, that DBSuper tier Quality referee is giving me cancer and AIDS in my eyes...

Toei.........Ztop.........PLS!!!
>>
>>138661381
>he confesses to Hikari and then gets rejected

This is a shit idea but whatever. It doesn't work from a strategic standpoint anyway because they'll upset a large majority of the fandom so forget it.
>>
>>138661504
There wasn't a whole lot in this movie admittedly, but in the first one where they kept meeting eyes made it feel like they were going to build up to a significant connection.

>>138661553
The stare downs just don't fucking stop between these two.
>>
>>138660816
More like she doesn't want to hurt either one of their feelings. You have to remember that Taichi is her childhood friends and Yamato is someone who helped her realize along with Jou that she doesn't have to quietly suffer through things alone and be consumed by the darkness.Both are precious relationships worth preserving in their own right.
>>
>>138661647
>Mei takes both of them and she pretends to have a crush on Izzy to make them jealous
>>
>>138661647

That's why Taichi is going to be the key to this triangle.
Honestly I can see Taichi gently rejecting Sora after that, pissing off Yamato.
>Hououmon's appearance will be only to futilely stop Wargreymon & MetalGarurumon from killing themselves.
>yfw Taichi abandons the chosen children after this, getting drown in the DARKNESS. Yamato abandons tsukishima.
>Meiko (or manager-san) and Sora/Jyou try to pull Taichi and Yamato out of their funk and fallout.
>somehow them making up make their digimon resurrect and going VGreymon & ZGarurumon because they've experienced something worse than darkness
>>
File: 1354426211521.jpg (185 KB, 606x454) Image search: [Google]
1354426211521.jpg
185 KB, 606x454
>>138661897
>Tai DARKNESS
>greymon to skullgreymon
>Skullgreymon ultimate evolution!
>>
File: hime.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hime.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Hime-chan a cute.
>>
>>138662014
How old is she again?
>>
>>138662077
25-30 I'd say. Which makes her an old hag in anime years.
>>
>>138661897
>Sora chooses Yamato over Taichi
>Taichi feels betrayed
>Yamato feels guilty and responsible for how his best friend is feeling
>Meiko grows as a character throughout the movies
>Talks some sense into Taichi and helps him regain the courage that he lost
>Taichi and Yamato fix their friendship and Taichi gets a new waifu
>Taichi and Yamato can now properly evolve Agumon and Gabumon to War Greymon and Metal Garurumon and into Omegamon
Alternate scenario
>Agumon and Gabumon get new Ultimates and Jogress into something similar to Omegamon (ie. the Omegamon equivalent of Victory Greymon and Z'd Garurumon)
>>
Do you know what fucking bothers me in this first movie and the second? These rookie digimon endure several attacks from Alphamon and Imperialdramon because muh power of friendship. These rookie digimon should get one-shot from these mega/ultimates but fuck no.
>>
>>138662124
Only patamon gets destroyed easily.
>>
>>138662124
They're like Level 99 and have a gazillion hitpoints.
>>
I never thought Yamato would be the voice of reason, and he acts pretty cute too.
I don't like liking him.
>>
File: 1440581695647.jpg (155 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1440581695647.jpg
155 KB, 640x720
>>138658422
haha
>>138661553
Ignoring thier obvious chemistry
pure plebe, fuck off hetfag
>>
File: 1457990869203.jpg (39 KB, 504x372) Image search: [Google]
1457990869203.jpg
39 KB, 504x372
http://strawpoll.me/7088224
http://strawpoll.me/7088224
>>
>>138658575
AND STICK TOGETHER
>>
Are Armadimon, Hawkmon, Guardromon, MarinAngemon, and Falcomon unpopular?
>>
>>138658575
>>138662672
RIP LET'S KICK IT UP GUY
>>
File: 1392557319820.gif (119 KB, 120x130) Image search: [Google]
1392557319820.gif
119 KB, 120x130
>>138658422

Come on now. You know you wanted this to happen.

Is Hikari Takeru's loyal, patient wife or just that long time friend who knows her buddy is a casual slut?
>>
>>138662124
Alphamon was definitely holding back but Imperialdramon is just that weak.
>>
Inb4 Meikomon Ultimate and Jesmon Jogress to become Meiko's true partner.
>>
>>138662865
HE DIED?!

Fuck 2016.
>>
>>138662883
Despite the fact Takeru is a manwhore, she keeps him around because it's convenient having someone carry the heavy shopping bags every once in a while. But having said that, it's no weight off her shoulders that he doesn't know to meaning of personal space. I almost feel sorry for her in that respect.
>>
>>138662980
Yeah, a couple of weeks ago IIRC.
>>
>>138662980
Yeah

http://www.thenewportbuzz.com/paul-gordon-a-native-newporter-and-member-of-the-b52s-has-passed-away/6800

It somehow hit me about as hard as Bowie kicking it a month earlier. That soundtrack was a big part of my life growing up
>>
>>138662883
He only acts flirtatious in front of her. When he talked to Meiko in the onsen he acted differently.
>>
>>138663028
>>138663035
Amen to that.
>>
>>138663028
Finally some good news.
>>
Why do all the dubfags come out when the tri movies are here? We have Digimon threads all year around and they are great but whenever tri releases dubfags show up and ruin it with their nostalgia and shipping faggotry.
>>
[muffled sexualisation of friendship being done in the distance]
>>
>tri is shit
>Cyber Sleuth's localization was absolute shit
>No one is translating the Encode manga

Why is it the worst time to be a Digimon fan?
>>
>>138663121
Who are you kidding? Digimon threads only ever happen when the Tri Movies get released. I give them another week before the fade into obscurity again.

Shame because these threads are pretty comfy
>>
> "Nande aitsu? Matta..."

That's not what you say about an old friend appearing as his former evil self.

Something in the canon must have changed and I want to know what, goddammit.
Dark Ocean still a thing? Demon? Did Oikawa happen? The holy stones? Anything past the Digimon Kaiser?
>>
>>138663152
That's just not true. We were still having regular threads a good couple months after the first tri movie was released and those were way more bearable then all this dubfaggotry takari daikari bullshit.
>>
File: biyo.jpg (161 KB, 1193x480) Image search: [Google]
biyo.jpg
161 KB, 1193x480
Why is Piyomon's size so inconsistent.
>>
File: now thats what i call edgy.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
now thats what i call edgy.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>138663100
>>
>>138663182
Not to mention we were having regular threads around Adventurefest too, and even a few months before that we were having regular threads. Anon sure knows how to show his new.
>>
File: Taikeru 1.png (357 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Taikeru 1.png
357 KB, 600x800
Best CrackOTP incoming
>>
>>138663194
Sorry im not so attached to shitty music from my childhood to feel bad some literally who is dead.
>>
File: Taikeru 2.png (264 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Taikeru 2.png
264 KB, 500x667
Hikari is just a ruse to get close to Taichi
>>
>>138663201
>"If I can't have MY onii-san I will take YOUR onii-san!"
>>
>>138663121
>Anyone who dares talking about shipping is branded as a dubfag

Piss off.
>>
Digimon is only good dubbed. Jap Adventure is horrible but in the dub is great. The jokes they added are what makes it, the original is boring and the music in the dub is good too (Not muh jpop). Also names are easier to say and more realistic and they made it more like what it is, a kids show. Jap version is boring as fuck but dub is high energy and full of fun and goodness, way better. Anyone who watches the Jap version is just a retard and everyone who watches the dub agrees with this.
>>
>>138663246
Even if they aren't dubfags they are just as annoying. Especially in Digimon, it's easily the most toxic shipping community.
>>
File: 5214353463263444.png (290 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5214353463263444.png
290 KB, 480x360
>>138663221
>>
File: hawkmon.png (178 KB, 393x219) Image search: [Google]
hawkmon.png
178 KB, 393x219
>>138658422
These two are the only relevant ship and you know it.
>>
Himechan and Fuckboi are Arukenimon and Mummumon.

Discuss
>>
>>138660907
>Armadillomon>Cherubimon.
Man, the guy really has the short end of the stick when it comes fo evolution lines.
>>
>>138663337
Does he have any confirmed line yet? Or is it still whatever's available. Cause I remember Vikemon used to be attached to his but that's clearly been shitcanned
>>
>>138663308
Shipping Digimon together will never not amuse me. The premise is just so fucking ridiculous, it's kinda worth taking pity on.
>>
>>138663366
Still whatever is available.

Vikemon was a possibility but Zudomon to Vikemon always made more sense since they had that norse theme going on.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x438
Sometimes I ask myself if you guys just look at the characters and ship away what's cute and you think you'd like to see, WITHOUT taking their interaction and close bonds into consideration like Daikari or that dumb "Taikeru" above this post.

Picture related, Takari makes the MOST sense of all the pairing.
>>
>>138662603
I'll be pissed if Patamon doesn't actually end up dying.
>>
Let's rate the DigiOP's /a/!

Original Digirap/S1 OP > S4 > S3 Digirap > Data Squad > Fusion > S2
>>
>>138663447
>he says that and then ships Takari
>the blandest of the bland pairings
>when hikari obviously does not want to be in a relationship with him
>>
Done rewatching and now I do not believe that Hime-chan is actually plotting something.
They said earlier that the infected digimon are after one of the chosen children and/or their digimon, but they didn't know which.
But Hime-chan had a suspicion and that is why she was so focused on keeping Meicoomon safe.
That evil grin was probably just a tasteless way of saying "I knew it" confirming her suspicion about Meicoomon being something special.
>>
>>138663447
No it doesn't. I swear to god, Takarifags are some of the most delusional people on the face of this planet. How does shipping literal clones of each make any sense to anyone?
>>
>>138660366
I bet Takeru's is going to be something like how he feels fake or some shit like that

>Frankly, I had thought Sora would play a starring role over Takeru because she's trying to choose between Taichi and Yamato.
They haven't actually been focusing on this at all

If anything it's Taichi and Yamato with the romantic tension
>>
Just watched all 8 episodes, if it wasnt for the digimon theme this series would be totally shit. Too much teenage drama, and that Mei girl screams of fanservice.
>>
>>138662124
Like literally every Digimon entry, the Digimon survive when the plot needs them too.

Do you really think 7 Baby Digimon could normally even annoy an Adult level Kuwagamon? Realistically, he should have just swatted them all in the face and they should have all died in episode 1 of Adventure
>>
>>138663121
It's because it's an old nostalgic show that was dubbed getting revived that causes this to happen.

You think half the people in Dragon Ball Super threads know what they're talking about? I guarantee a majority of people in them have never read the manga. If Gundam Wing Frozen Teardrop ever gets animated, you'll see a bunch of them there too
>>
File: W8dFr.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
W8dFr.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>>138663406
>Shipping Digimon together will never not amuse me. The premise is just so fucking ridiculous, it's kinda worth taking pity on.
Xros Wars did it

Heck, wait a minute, the entire last episode had a running gag of Leomon falling for Mei-chan
>>
>>138663447
I mean, if you've actually see Adevnture and 02 then you'd be aware that Taichi and Takeru have an exceptionally strong bond. Are we gonna get any Yaoi, not a chance, but a guy can hope.

I am a big fan of Takari, but you don't choose OTPs, OTPs choose you.
>>
>>138661218
HolyAngemon did better against BlackWarGreymon than Imperialdramon
>>
>>138663121
Wasn't that the intention of the producers? They say "DigiDestined" on the Japanese website and had English messages because they wanted western fans to spread it around as well. The official subs are odd, because you have the Japanese character names, yet the Digimon names remain their dub equivalents, like Gatomon over Tailmon.

Then there are bizarre non-translations and oddities like that whole Jikochu thing, and even pluralizing the word "Digimon" as "Digimons".
>>
>>138663595
>Too much teenage drama
Disagree.

I think the first one had a bit too much drama but Movie 2 had a great balance of character focus, Digimon focus and random antics
>>
>>138663757
It's not just the subs, the text in the show itself uses their dub names. Have the kids names been shown on screen at any point? I wonder if they got dubbed up too
>>
>>138663757
>yet the Digimon names remain their dub equivalents, like Gatomon over Tailmon.
That's not even consistent either because they keep Omegamon and even fucking Orgemon which you'd think would be the first to get corrected, but for some reason keep that and Biyomon
>>
>>138663779
>Have the kids names been shown on screen at any point?
You mean the OP?

They're all the same except Jou is spelled Joe which I guess isn't bad, but I'm still gonna call him Jou. The 02 kids have the original names too
>>
>>138663807
That's right, there was that bit in the first one where they had the 12 kids on a screen and repeated one of them twice right? Then I have no idea. Toei fucked up?
>>
>>138663779
They're shown in the opening.
>Yagami Taichi
>Ishida Yamato
>Takenouchi Sora
>Izumi Koshiro
>Tachikawa Mimi
>Kido Joe
>Takaishi Takeru
>Yagami Hikari
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 552x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 552x542
>>138663529
Yes it does, stop denying. They never anounce the pairing as official because we were expected to pick up all the hints and evidence so we can figure this out on our own. That's the fun in watching a show. But now with Tri, they are going to make it a guaranteed couple.

Here is another hint. Why would Hikari look at Takeru with dreamy eyes if she doesn't love him?
>>
>>138663866
Those are the same eyes she looks at everyone with

This animation is shit
>>
>>138663866
I can tell you're not really good at picking up on facial expressions because that's just her putting on a smile which isn't solely reserved for Takeru, FYI. And the reason why they never got announced as official is because they never were. You don't think that Takeru who was the narrator of both Adventure and 02 would let something like that slip in the epilogue, would you? Of them being married and all. Plus it even came out of the horses mouth. The director for both seasons even confirmed that they did not end up together.
>>
>>138663866
>>
So we're agreed that Gomamon is literally the best partner right?
>>
>>138664024
>you will never hang out with gomamon and do stupid shit together
>>
>>138664024
That's not Tentomon
>>
>>138664047
Tentomon hasn't really done anything in

Gomamon learned to cook and he doesn't even have thumbs
>>
File: 5423534263444232.jpg (18 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
5423534263444232.jpg
18 KB, 200x300
>>138664024
Maybe in Tri, but Veemon will always be bro-tier in my eyes.
>>
File: daisuke death 1.png (375 KB, 956x526) Image search: [Google]
daisuke death 1.png
375 KB, 956x526
Where were you when Daisuke died?
>>
>>138664142
Note, Digimon Tri takes place in 2005.

Where were you in spring of 2005?
>>
>>138664142
Eating his and Takeru's obligatory store-bought Valentines day chocolates.
>>
>>138664120
Who do you think cooked that breakfast for him and Gomamon? Plus, Gomamon just has a little bitch for a partner, that's acceptable. Tentomon has a full autist as one. I think we know who's better
>>
>>138664120
Tentomon has been a god-tier wingman and personal assistant to Koshiro so far
>>
File: 1458004546686.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458004546686.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>138664142
N E V E R
F O R G E T
>>
>>138664167
Masturbating or watching GTO. Or masturbating while watching GTO
>>
>>138664177
Koushirou is rich and has his own office, he probably had that stuff made for himself and Tentomon and any other Digimon who came through the server
>>
>>138664142
They didn't even mourn him.
>>
>>138658928
>>138660273
>>138660279
>>138660353
>>138661081
FUCK YOU
FUCK ALL OF YOU
YOU MADE ME BECOMING INCESTFAG SINCE THAT DAY
YES THAT DAY, NOT LONG AFTER TRI PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT
YOU WERE SHITPOSTING ABOUT TAICHI X HIKARI
AND YOU MADE IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY'RE TRULY OTP
FUCK YOU
FUCK ALL OF YOU
SINCE THAT DAY, I BECOME INCESTFAG AND I CAN'T WATCH NBR INCEST--FAKE INCEST-- ANIME ANYMORE
>>
Explain the context of this image.
>>
File: 1449560072839.jpg (127 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
1449560072839.jpg
127 KB, 900x1165
>>138664225
>>
>>138664257
It's a sexy pinup for the magazine for Valentines day that many magazines do
>>
>>138664257
Sora's saggy
>>
>>138664269
not our context

their context

why are they making cakes naked
>>
>>138663757
THIS!! For godsakes its because it's better dubbed and they want all the people who watched it dub to watch it again now. I've never watched it in Jap until now and never plan too (Granny Agumon in tri has put me off the idea of ever watching it subbed) but I've heard the dubs better for the comedy and music anyway, so its not like its a big loss.
>>
File: 321454354351434.png (643 KB, 522x650) Image search: [Google]
321454354351434.png
643 KB, 522x650
What was the name of the flower they saw that day, /a/?
>>
>>138664257
The AC broke down. Or they were playing strip poker beforehand.
>>
>>138664276
Yes, someone posted a non saggy version months ago.
Everything in that image looks wrong. I wish someone would redraw that mess.
>>
why is there no Digimon slice of life
>>
>>138664433
there is its called Digimon tri - Determination
>>
>>138664341
Hana
>>
>>138664440
that's just teenagers being teenagers
>>
>>138664464
which is what an sol show is
>>
>>138664257
Hikari doing that face just seems so out of character.
>>
>>138664417
They did they fix Mimi looking like she's packing something?
>>
>>138664499
shes thinking about taichi eating her cream pie
>>
File: im8AS6X.gif (414 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
im8AS6X.gif
414 KB, 480x270
>>138663757

>Saban apparently still has the US anime rights (The Angewomon statue was cancelled due to them thinking it wasn't "family friendly".) and has been doing a hilariously awful attempt at localizing Xros (Fusion).
>Kids today don't give a dead moose's last shit about Digimon and would rather play Pokemon or Yokai Watch to the point that Namco Bandai has decided to aim the games more towards older audiences.
>MFW they try to localize Tri despite it being based around nostalgia for a show kids today know jack shit about due to how awful the IP has been treated in America after Fox Kids went kablooey.
>>
>>138664499
>just seems so out of character

Welcome to Tri. Please enjoy your stay.
>>
>>138664296
>He seriously thinks this is getting dubbed
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>138664527
Well to be fair, they're not going to be exactly the same as when they were kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 576x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 576x480
>>138663963
Saying I'm not good at picking up facial expression and blaming on the artstyle is really grasping at straws. Fine here is another one. Hikari walking straight up to Takeru, not even greeting the others. All she has in her head is Takeru.

And again, Takeru not outright saying that they married in the epilogie is part of the hunt of the hints. Tachi's son even called Takeru "Oji-san", which means "uncle". If that's not a big hint then I don't know what.
>>
>>138664499
>out of character.
>Hikari
Out of character from what? What fucking character has Hikari had that that face would be weird? Tri has only started to actually give her a character.
>>
>>138664551
She looks like a silly gag character.
>>
>>138664547
Eh, to be fair I used to call my parent's close friends my aunts and uncles growing up
>>
>>138664573
Because her tongue is out while cooking? That's just an anime pose
>>
>>138663183
Different individuals native to different universes.
You should use Adventure Garudamon if you want fun.
>>
>>138664547
I never brought up the lacklustre animation point, it was someone else. In any case, that event just goes to show you that they really are the young ones in the group. Of course you'll naturally get drawn to someone your age and it isn't like Hikari is the only one susceptible to lose herself in the heat of the moment. They've been other times where a person has forgotten to exchange a greeting before declaring something.
>>
>>138663767
I dont feel like explaining my point, so if this series feels right to you go on. Im pretty sure smart people can see why they added Mei and created this bullshit conflict between yamato and tai.
>>
>>138663183
Those are two different Piyomon's
>>
>>138664700
>and created this bullshit conflict between yamato and tai.
While I don't think it's been handled the best I do like how they've essentially reversed their roles because of how they've grown up
>>
>>138664547
Why are you trying so desperately to convince us Takari is real? Is the fact that you're getting challenged with your lack of evidence hurting your fragile ego? Cry harder faggot.
>>
>>138664727
>Taichi grew up into a shithead
Feels bad man
>>
>>138663183
Because they are entirely different Piyomon.

Are you the guy that also thinks Plotmon's Ultimate being Ophanimon in Frontier is proof it'll be Tailmon's in tri?
>>
How mad will you be if movie 3 opens up with one of the kids going to Daisukes house to visit him and his mother says something like he hasnt been home in a year and the kid is like wow thats strange oh well time for school!
>>
>>138664910
I'd be confused considering they're meant to be in the same class
>>
>>138664910
I would love it actually.

I don't know why everyone is so upset that the original cast isn't constantly asking "Where's the 02 cast?".
>>
File: you're not onii-chan.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
you're not onii-chan.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>138664973
Too bad it isn't going to happen. Mind alteration can be a real bitch sometimes.
>>
>>138664833
Ophanimon and Holydramon are both her partner's Ultimate level form and Slide Evolution between them. Ophanimon is the form used when needing to cast healing or defensive barriers, Holydramon shoots holy beams of death and goes fast.
>>
>>138664973
>I don't know why everyone is so upset that the original cast isn't constantly asking "Where's the 02 cast?".
We aren't, we are upset that there hasn't been giving a clear explanation as to why the adventure cast constantly acts like the 02 kids never existed.
>>
>>138665005
You're right anon, this is definitely a thing that happens.
>>
>>138664910
>The world has chosen a future that shouldn't have been chosen
Crazier things could happen in an AU
>>
>>138665024
Same reason Yamato and Sora pretend they are not dating.
Altered memories.
>>
>>138661337
Who is Maneja? I haven't noticed any characters besides the chosen and the government senseis.

Is she Jun-Lookalike from the student council meeting?
>>
>>138665024
Maybe we should wait until they actually answer that question?
>>
>>138665072
>yfw Sora picks Taichi this time around
>yfw Takeru and Hikari hookup
>yfw memory alterations are revealed and the pairings disintegrate
>yfw the fires will burn so hotly not even all the tears shed will put them out
>>
>>138664973
Because its a glaring plothole. Hikari and Taichi literally live next door to Daisuke.

Inoue pretty much spent a large portion of 02 learning how to computer the way Koushiro can. It's strange for her to be missing and nobody say anything.

Nobody wants the 02 cast to show up. We just want to know why they aren't a part of the story and have the actual characters acknowledge it.

As a viewer, we know they got defeated by Alphamon.

The cast of characters however do not. They have not one time mentioned over the course of 2 movies anything regarding the 02 cast other than a now passing line regarding Ken only because he made himself shown.

The original cast had stopped actively fighting during 02. Only Taichi, Yamato, and of course Hikari and Takeru with the occasional Koushiro were consistently used in 02. Joe doesn't have to fight anymore. There are new kids that can fight.

Yet his entire motivation to not fight in the 2nd movie, he does not once mention the 02 kids as having taken the mantle of the chosen. He never once mentions that his time is up and new kids are fighting that he shouldnt have to.

They all act like the 02 kids never existed yet we explicitly see that they did exist.
>>
>>138665158
It's only a plot hole if they never explain it

What happened to them is part of the mystery since we know they do exist and the government knows they existed but the kids are the ones acting weird
>>
>>138665110
If they answer it with a hand wave of mind alteration or something to that effect, you have a poorly written series.

It would boil down to "we have watched an entire couple of movies where are characters werent even the characters we liked and grew up with, they were altered characters, why even make an anniversary series if they arent going to actually use the characters correctly"

It's a bad story decision. It makes the original cast look like assholes for not caring where the 02 cast is, it makes the viewers upset for only half acknowledging something, and it adds a lot of glaring flaws to the overall continuity.
>>
>>138665158
Choose one:

>Lazy writers
>Altered memories
>Altered Universe
>Its a dream inside a dream in a box
>>
>>138665158
They don't acknowledge them because they don't know them in the fake Digital Universe they've been put in since their memories have been altered.
>>
>>138665207
No, it's a plot hole already that none of the kids have ever made a single passing remark about the 02 kids. All it would take is "The gate to the Digital World closed. With Daisuke and the others stuck on the other side."

One simple line solves all the issues of the missing characters.

The fact they have yet to say anything is a glaring issue.
>>
>>138665216
>why even make an anniversary series if they arent going to actually use the characters correctly

Because it's a cheap quick cashgrab that's guaranteed to make money.
>>
>>138665158
>Hikari and Taichi literally live next door to Daisuke
Don't those two live in an apartment complex just right opposite a Ferris wheel? How do they "literally" live next door to Daisuke, might I ask?
>>
>>138665158
>As a viewer, we know they got defeated by Alphamon.
Do we know how long it's been since then? I'm guessing that all takes place during the same week in the first movie. Then a few weeks later it's the second movie?
>>
>>138665257
go rewatch the first episode of 02

daisuke is literally their neighbors
>>
>>138665216
>they don't remember the 02 kids
>they are assholes for not caring about the 02 kids
>forgetting shit equals becoming a complete new character
Uh...
>>
>>138665024
Because the writers care about 02 as much as anyone else. It's not like I was thinking "Ask about Daisuke!" the entire time I was watching. It's like thinking "Ask about Wallace!" or all the other Chosen Children.

They clearly recognized the Digimon Kaiser as Ken, meaning all that happened. They're just confused why he's back to being evil. Next movie they're going to be asking "What happened to Ichijouji? Also, if that was Imperialdramon, that means V-mon and Daisuke were also involved somehow." THAT is your portal to "What's happened to the 02 kids?". Not "We're going on a trip to the hot springs, let's invite these kids 3 years younger than us", because while that's okay for Takeru and Hikari (both being part of the Adventure cast and siblings to people in the Adventure cast), what do Daisuke, Ken, Miyako, and Iori have to do with it? Before tri. began, it was basically Taichi, Yamato, Sora, and Koshiro all going to school together, and occasionally seeing Hikari and Takeru who were still in middle school. Mimi was in America and Joe went to a different school entirely and was always busy with studying.

I've had my complaints with tri., but I'm sure it's not going to be like "Oh, by the way, we haven't seen Daisuke and the rest for weeks and they go to our school and are in the same classes." We don't even know if they all go to the same middle school.
>>
>>138665324
None of the original cast even act like themselves save for Mimi, Joe, and Koushiro.

If you have looked through these threads, you will notice that those are the only 3 characters anyone even likes in this show so far.

Taichi and Yamato have switched roles. Taichi is now the reserved one where Yamato is now the charge head first one.

Takeru has literally become Iori. He has no personality. He exists to exist.
>>
>>138665238
You don't know what a plot hole is then. How old are you?
>>
The 01 cast was replaced with the 02 cast.

Not a single 01 cast member has explained why the 02 cast is unavailable to handle the new threat.

That is a plot hole.
>>
>>138665300
No it's not. Hikari only mentions that him and Taichi used to play in the same soccer team together. Are you sure this isn't a dub only line?
>>
>>138665238
A plot hole is only a plot hole after the plot itself has been completely resolved and there were no actual answers to the question. What we have is a dangling plot thread

>>138665300
>go rewatch the first episode of 02
The first time we see Daisuke is at the soccer field. Miyako was neighbors with Takeru though
>>
>>138663690
So tsunedere that Mervamon is.
>>
File: 56e82d3633967.png (566 KB, 886x624) Image search: [Google]
56e82d3633967.png
566 KB, 886x624
Why is he so perfect?
>>
>>138665410
>a mystery that hasn't been given an explanation with 4 movies left to go is a plot hole
>>
>>138665216
This all boils down to they wanted to do an Adventure sequel but nobody actually gives a shit about the 02 kids, they aren't as popular as the ones they wanted to make the story about and also having to balance 13 characters would have been a pain in the neck so they had to find so way to write them out.

Look, it's sort of bugging me in my head, but the 02 kids at the same time, I don't really care about. I never really cared about them so I'm not really losing sleep over it. Ken's the Kaiser again for some reason, why? I don't fucking know, I still think it's a hologram. Point is I'd rather focus on the cast I gave a shit about
>>
>>138665335
>THAT is your portal to "What's happened to the 02 kids?"
Because with how the second movie went it feels like that is not going to be the case. This movie had very little plot progression, great character but no overall plot progress was made until the little bit at very end.
>>
>>138665438
>Miyako was neighbors with Takeru though
Weren't they also neighbours with what's his name?
>>
>>138665410
Why does Joe not mention the 02 kids being there to cover for him? For the same reason he doesn't mention the rest of the Adventure cast being there to cover for him. It's a shared responsibility, including him. His focus is not on how everyone else can contribute, but on how he's actively not contributing and choosing to avoid his friends. He hates having to choose between two futures, and his question isn't "Why do I have to fight?", but rather "Why was I put in a situation where I have to choose my friends or my future?"
>>
>>138665527
No, Iori just was friends with Miyako from the start and went to her house to eat dinner and stuff
>>
>>138665228
I'm going with this until we get another answer from the movie.
>>
File: 1380764892525.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1380764892525.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>have a chance to redeem the 02 characters and make them a likable part of the main cast
>kill them off instead and never mention them
>everyone is ok with it
>>
>>138665577
>kill them off instead and never mention them
and with that, the 02 characters are redeemed.
>>
>>138665474
We aren't asking for an explanation as to WHAT happened to them, we are asking WHY the adventure cast acts like 02 never happened.
>>
>>138665371
Yeah, it's called growing up. You can't really expect them to act like their 11 year old selves.

I like everyone but Taichi, but I'm sure they are making him unlikable on purpose.
>>
>>138665547
Really? I swear I thought they were neighbours. The more I know
>>
>>138665577
>have a chance to redeem the 02 characters
Adding 4 more characters to a cast of 8(+1) was not going to do them any favors

>>138665600
What he said
>>
>>138665600
Silent redemption never felt so good.
>>
File: 1452050683358.gif (1 MB, 233x291) Image search: [Google]
1452050683358.gif
1 MB, 233x291
>instead of attempting to redeem daisuke
>we get meiko instead
>everyone is ok with it
>>
>>138665684
>Caring about Daisuke at all
>>
>>138662748
I've been waiting for MarineAngemon to kick ass since forever. And for Guardromon to evolve into Andromon, and for a possible Matrix Evo.
>>
File: 4235436346342644.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
4235436346342644.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
Have the Zero Two BD's already been released?
>>
>>138664167
I was 14 years old and watching .rmvb shit like FMA.
>>
>>138665684
Her sneeze are cute. CUTE!
>>
>>138665684
>Daisuke
No one gives a shit, senpai.
>>
you ready for Ryo to appear and matrix evolve with Hackmon to save the day in the last movie?
>>
>>138665609
Not sure, emo protags are all the rage on Japan, maybe the nips actually like Taichi.
>>
>>138665684
Daisuke was actually one of more requested characters to pop up for the show if the poll conducted yesterday is anything to go by. Even the Japanese twitters fans seem to only care about Ken and Daisuke whenever 02s existence gets brought up.
>>
>>138665794
>Caring about Ryo at all
>>
>>138665841
not caring about the hero of all digimon
>>
>>138665831
I think you mean just Ken.

Daisuke may be mentioned 'with' Ken, but not just Daisuke.

Obviously because Ken is the only popular/good 02 character
>>
>>138662952
And then she ditches the Adventureverse and becomes a side character in the Tamers sequel.
>>
>>138665717
>>138665785
>>/out/
>>
>>138665841
I want Mirei, Ryo, and another Taichi to show up. Maybe recruited by a good guy Parallelmon to fight problems to the multiverse.
>>
>>138665866
Ryo is lame!

LAME

>>138665878
>Can't even crossboard right
Daisuke is literally the second-worst gogglehead and has the most annying voice (dubbed and subbed)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.