[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally a 50 episode story about a love triangle where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: full_moon_wo_sagashite.jpg (147 KB, 687x760) Image search: [Google]
full_moon_wo_sagashite.jpg
147 KB, 687x760
>Literally a 50 episode story about a love triangle where two 18+ year old guys fight long distance over a 12 year old
>>
>>138657008
and?
>>
To be fair she could turn into an older version of herself. But she was still mentally 12.
>>
It was a surprisingly good show once you got past that the entire first half is filler.
>>
>>138657008
My favorite part in this series was Takuto getting cucked everytime Eichi gets mentioned.
>>
Why was Takuto, a noob shinigami generally seen as a failure by other shinigami, so much more powerful than Meroko, who had been doing this for awhile yet was only able to make herself look like other people?
>>
>>138657008
It was ranked #1 on an old anime ranking website. I tried a few times to get into it and could never get far.
>>
>>138658682

It's pretty good but has the age-old problem where they started animating a manga that wasn't over, and then the anime started surpassing the manga really fast. Cue filler. I would say after the first 3-4 episodes almost everything until episode 30 is filler.
>>
It seemed like the doctor was more into Mitsuki than anyone else.
>>
Reminder that Meroko got cucked by a 12 year old.
>>
>>138657008

Typical shoujo.
>>
>Little girl who turns into a moe idol with the power of magical girl transformation

It was ahead of its time.
>>
>>138659989
Creamy Mami did it nearly 20 years earlier
>>
I thought the entire love triangle was absolutely hilarious. Like how Eichi told Mitsuki he loved her when he was 16 and she was 10, then he tried making out with her to make her understand. All while she has no fucking idea what's going on, because she's 10.

Only in Japan could this be considered romantic.
>>
>>138657008
I still love this show, also your description is a stretch seeing as both of them are dead
Was actually my favorite anime for a couple of years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndqakkLFfWQ
>>
>>138658461
>Getting cucked by a dead person
best thing
>>
>>138657097
So like every moe girl out there?
>>
>>138659897
This
>>
>Takuto was never even slightly attracted to Meroko
>>
Arina Tanemura was always a pedo for me, she has this manga going on about a 16 year-old girl falling in love with her 9 year-old cousin.
>>
>>138661416

Hasn't she written like seven mangos or so? Maybe it's just those two.
>>
>>138657008
Greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>138662185
With all the ideias you could come up with, there's the pedo option.
>>
>>138661416
Got to corrupt them early, Japanese aren't fucking anymore.
>>
Takuto was 12 years old too. So technically it's not pedo, except then that raises the question of how Takuto was 12 years old in a band and had his own motorcycle and shit.

And then there's the issue of Meroko being a late teenage/young adult woman and wanting to bone Takuto...
>>
I'm in this silly shoujo thread.
btw i'm a boy
>>
>>138662528
>Takuto was 12 years old too. So technically it's not pedo, except then that raises the question of how Takuto was 12 years old in a band and had his own motorcycle and shit.
He fell in to a coma when he was like 15-16 and he was over 20 when he woke up.
He then started dating with Mitsuki who was 15 YEARS old.
>>
>>138662732

A 20 year old dating a 15 year old isn't THAT bad.

Reminder that Eichi literally forced himself on Mitsuki when she was 10 and he was 16 though.
>>
>>138662790
Yeah I remember that.
>>
>>138661416
Silly anon, women can't be Pedo.
Please ignore Ume Aoki and Kaworu Watashiya.
>>
>>138662732
Eh, that's not too bad, those years in a coma didn't really factor into his mental age.
>>
>>138662889
Women can be pedos without getting caught, what an easy thing.
>>
>>138661416
Tanemura is probably like the token example of guilty pleasure shoujo manga
>>
>>138658573
He never took a soul
For a grim reaper, not taking a soul to the afterlife is a pretty big deal
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.