[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should i start with the Berserk MANGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Download.jpg (16 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
16 KB, 291x173
hey peeps. recently watched berserk and really got into it (finished the anime in 2 days).

can some1 tell me in which chapter should i start reading the manga (where the anime ends)
>>
Read the manga from the start, son, you'll enjoy it more that way
>>
>>138645130
i dont really want to read the parts i already watched
>>
>>138645094
Chapter one, faggot.
>>
>>138645169
who are you calling a fgt you fgt
>>
read the first few books until you get to guts joining the band and then you can skip to about book 12 or where guts leaves the band.
>>
>>138645094
Chapter 1 you idiot, the anime doesn't cover everything and you're screwing yourself over if you don't read the whole thing. You'll finish what the anime covers in no time and you'll enjoy it all.
>>
>>138645232
oh thanks fren!
>>
>>138645232
most of the golden age stuff is the same until skull knight shows up
>>
chapter 1 you fucking fag
>>
>>138645159
You would miss a lot of important stuff, the anime is not as intense and complete as the manga.
Entire dialogues and battle were left out and everything was flattened to a face value. berserk gets deeper than that sometimes
>>
fuck off and go read from chapter 1 you flamboyant homosexual
>>
>>138645323
wow go easy there keyboard warrior
>>
>>138645094
I would try the beginning
>>
The beginning. Berserk isn't going to be finished for another at least two decades (not joking) so you may as well do it the long way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.