[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nana to Kaoru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 017[1].jpg (237 KB, 843x1200) Image search: [Google]
017[1].jpg
237 KB, 843x1200
What the fuck Ryuta, are we about to get some sort of timeskip? Is this going to go over what happened in Black Label? Why are you doing it like this.
>>
I'm mad
>>
File: Panic.jpg (6 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
6 KB, 200x291
>>138637060
Every single chapter for the past few months has been driving me crazy
>>
The story continues
>>
>>138637456
oh, it does say To be continued. I'm still mad. We still haven't seen Tachi tie up her teammate GF yet.
>>
>>138637564
I am not sure how to feel about the main series anyway since it isn't supposed to get development, conclusions or greater BDSM stuff thanks to Arashi.
>>
>>138637875
We still need more Tachi stuff. Get with the program Ryuta. Make a mini-series with here while she explores BDSM with her team-mate.
>>
>>138637939
Tachi is actually the main reason why I read NtK right now. We know what happens with Kaoru and Nana and it doesn't really change anyway. I rather see Tachi finding a real SM partner and doing things. Not that I don't like the others, but I kinda had enough scenes with the MCs and I find Tachi more entertaining anyway.
>>
File: Jda0k.png (185 KB, 402x496) Image search: [Google]
Jda0k.png
185 KB, 402x496
>>138636909
As long as it doesn't end like Sundome I'll be okay.
>>
>>138636909
>The story continues

Who cares, it's just a timeskip,
>>
>>138638215
But I want to know if he's going to acknowledge the events of Black Label.

Black Label is touted as being "spoiler free" when in reality it shows us that fuck all happens in the main series since all of the development happens in BL.
>>
I'm worried that Amazume-san is getting bored with NtK, and might just decide to end it and move on. I know that would put fans like me up in arms, but sometimes authors do that. I hope he continues the story for far longer, tho.
>>
>>138639816
For whatever reason scanlators don't pick up any of his other works. So once this ends we probably won't see anything else of his for a long time.
>>
>>138640157
Aren't they out in English? I am pretty sure they released every Amazume series in Germany.
>>
>>138640324
Wow, that almost makes it sound worth getting blacked.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.