[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Yugioh have been better if the card game was never introduced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Would Yugioh have been better if the card game was never introduced?
>>
So just eveyone beating the shit out of eachother or something?

Maybe
>>
Marginally better. I think the story would have stayed the same, but there'd be a bigger variety of games played.
>>
So, pro wrestling without the wrestling

A bunch of half-naked men talking about how much they want to beat each others meat but never get to it?
>>
No, the card game is why it exploded. If it just stayed being about random games no one would have cared.
>>
>Would Dragon Ball have been better if fighting was never introduced?
>Would Gundam have been better if mechas were never introduced?
>Would Fate have been better if the Grail War was never introduced?
>Would Naruto have been better if jutsus were never introduced?
>Would Bleach have been better if zanpukto were never introduced?

All yes.
>>
>all the retards in this thread that haven't even read the first few chapters of the manga?
>>
>>138620937
I donĀ“t think so. We had large variety of different games in season 0 and in first few volumes of manga. While I would enjoy seeing more of those cruel dark themed games other than duel monster card games, saying that Yu-Gi-Oh would be better without its trademark card game is like asking would pokemon be so popular if idea was taking photographs instead of collecting/capturing/battles or hitting them with baseball bat.
>>
No duel monsters means no Kaiba. What more do you need?
>>
>>138621898
>would pokemon be so popular if idea was taking photographs instead of collecting/capturing/battles

Pokemon Snap! exists, you know.or was that the joke?

I haven't slept in two days.
>>
Hmm maybe if the characters could summon a few monsters close to them still but without all the card game stuff/trap cards/etc.
>>
Season Zero was pretty awesome. It was like the anime version of the movie "Saw" when it was still good.

After the card game was introduced, it kind of went downhill and got pretty cheesy until the god cards showed up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.