[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is EVERY anime produced by a major studio successful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: weebfantasydenied.png (1017 KB, 1200x880) Image search: [Google]
weebfantasydenied.png
1017 KB, 1200x880
I remember trying to start the Parasyte manga back in my senior year of high school (2009). I couldn't get into it for some reason. Fast forward seven years and I read that there was an anime based on it and I watched it. Perhaps it was the fact that Madhouse was the studio responsible for the anime...

But Madhouse was responsible for more than Death Note and Parasyte, and I don't see massive communities revolving around it like DN or SAO or others. Same with Gainax, NGE was a massive hit way back and it still is, but Dantalian didn't make as big a splash.

So what about all the animators and everything? The seiyuu are making 10-100 times more what the staff who work on these make.
>>
>>138613067
I don't understand
>>
Manga doesn't get as much advertising as Anime and it's generally not as fun to read since a lot of it is 5 pages of ads for figmas and shit then some Manga and then throw in more ads with a different manga afterwards.

Actors generally get payed far more than the writers and crew on anything. DN and SAO both pander to angsty teenagers.
>>
>>138613067
>Is EVERY anime produced by a major studio successful?
If that's you're question then, no. Every studio will face its share of hits and flops. Get enough of the latter then the studio will go bust eventually.
>>
>>138613067
>The seiyuu are making 10-100 times more what the staff who work on these make.
Not really
>>
>>138613067
It's been said before, the seiyuu pay is adding concerts, cd sales, and all kinds of other shit.
Also not every show made by a major studio is successful, I don't know why you'd even think that.
>>
Disc labels are a big part of the production committee of a show, they usually get to choose the VA or at least have the strongest vote. Sometimes they choose VAs with idol status so they can bring more bux during concerts and disc sales, that's why VA's make more money, but it's not like the budget for the anime gets spent in these people.
>>
>>138615045

is that how they got hiroshi tachi to voice Golgo 13 in the 2009 anime?
>>
>>138613067
Since when college student is a job?
>>
>>138613067
That Seiyuu was also an idol and shit. Most aren't making that kind of bank.
>>
Who the fuck make that shirobako income picture anyway, shit is biased as fuck.
>>
File: 1396680300173.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1396680300173.gif
1 MB, 480x270
lol.. part timer & college students get more money than animator....
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.