[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't somebody just shoot him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Touma.png (110 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Touma.png
110 KB, 225x350
Why doesn't somebody just shoot him?
>>
Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>138597228
Because gary stu
>>
>>138597228
If I remove your plot armor, will you die?

I'm double salty since Accelerator actually WAS shot in the head, causing severe consequences and affecting the plot quite a bit.
>>
>>138597228
He has plot armor.
Shooting him won't work, he'll survive somehow.
>>
>>138598231

You know who was due to get fucked up? Hamazura.

He should have become part cyborg or something.
>>
>>138597228
Accelerator already tried.
>>
>>138597228
They did though
>>
>>138598361
The author has a hard on for zero to hero characters.

Every mob character we have seen gets fucked up, a bunch of them dead. Hamazura doesn't even have the devils luck like Touma is suppose to, he is just some guy.
>>
File: umi3.jpg (27 KB, 519x367) Image search: [Google]
umi3.jpg
27 KB, 519x367
>>138598616

I don't hate hamazura or anything, he's my favorite male character.

But it would have been way more interesting to see him suffer the consequences of facing all of that shit without even having something like imagine breaker.

He doesn't need to get hurt at this point though. I already got my cyborg character.
>>
Why don't they just poison his food?
>>
>>138600383
Because Index will eat it before Touma
>>
>>138600424
>implying Index isn't one of the reasons Touma ks targeted outside of IB
>implying someone after Touma couldn't target Index too even without knowing she's the grimoire library
>>
>>138600383
same question for accelerator.

Also why doesn't someone just break touma's neck ?
>>
>>138600776
I assume Accelerator's powers would detect the poison and render it useless somehow. I've seen that theory around
>>
Reminder that none of the possible ships with Touma will sail and all of them are delusional
>>
>>138602393
What about Dorm Manager of Tokiwadai?
>>
>>138602538

There are plenty of great christmas cakes, onee-sans, and milfs but she isn't one of them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.