[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Life Yuri?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: Yuri.png (911 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.png
911 KB, 1280x738
Real Life Yuri?
>>
Nijiiro Days - 10 by the way.
>>
>>138587515
Mattsun seems pleased.
>>
>>138588605

he is appreciating that booty, he is working hard to tap that.
>>
Straight girls do that all the time, right?
>>
>>138588721

There is not such a thing as a "straight girl".
>>
Ah, that was pretty funny.
>>
>>138588818
I know you're probably being facetious, but there is actually some scientific backing for that
>>
>>
>>138589895
Nee-san, just admit you like girls.
>>
Mari's scary face gets me every time.
>>
Mari is such a best girl.
>>
next time can you put nijiiro days/ rainbow days in the subject field? I almost missed this thread because i searched the catalog and nothing came up.
>>
Why did everybody drop this? Is it because they thought it was yaoi?
>>
>>138591264
most likely. I feel bad for them because they're missing out on a great shrow. The short runtime, the romance and especially the bromance make this such a fun show. IT's rare to see an anime in which the main character's male friends are actually important.
>>
Stupid fucking cunt.
It was supposed to be girl's only fun.
Take your dicks out of it, dick hungry slut.
>>
>>138591661
Everyone loves dicks. Just like all girls are gay.
It can't be helped that they are destined to interact like this anon.
>>
Kei is shit.
>>
>>138591264
Are you saying it isn't yaoi?
>>
>>138591130
I love her voice.
I want to be verbally abused by her for hours.
>>
Why hasn't the sadist been written out yet?
>>
Asshole female character being the best character in a show about a group of male friends. This is nichibros all over again.
>>
>>138593924

He's hardly been written in yet.
>>
Urgh when is the next issue out.. Feels like I've been on 42 forever.
>>
>>138591264
because i don't think its that good of an adaption of a manga i'm already reading.
>>
When does she get dicked straight?
>>
>>138595239
In what way? Certain parts have been made funnier in the anime.
>>
>>138595002
It looks like he'll be getting his love arc soon.
>>
>>138595340
The voices are better in the manga.
>>
>>138593924
He is getting imouto chan with heart pupils don't worry.
She's probably crazy too.
>>
>>138595402
Watch it muted?
>>
>>138595436
But he's shit.
>>
>>138595436
I feel bad since I already know what happens with that.
>>
>>138593976
Honestly she's pretty annoying. Mostly only good for the parts where she gets BTFO, which is exactly what happened to the girls in Nichibros.
>>
>>138593976
It does remind me of nichibros. Just a prettier version and they all get girlfriends.
>>
>>138591617
If nothing else, you've convinced at least one anon to watch this.
>>
Character designs are too fujoshi friendly
>>
>>138597147
Well, they're probably the target audience anyway.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.