[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uchuu Patrol Luluco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: uchuu.png (291 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
uchuu.png
291 KB, 640x425
Hiroyuki Imaishi is the lead director of a new anime and no one on /a/ is talking about it? I don't understand. Personally, i am really excited what he will come up with, judging from the visuals and the trailer, i think it will be something like Panty and Stocking maybe, but that is just a guess. I'm a bit worried about the air date though, apparently, the first episode will air on April 11.
>>
It's just a short right? They don't get much attention, which is a good thing in my book.
>>
>>138586884
It is? I can't find much info on it by Googling.
>>
Whatever it's about I hope it's different from his other stuff this time.
If it's a short, then he might think it's okay to take the risk and try something brand new.
>>
>>138586914
7 minutes. It also starts on April 1st apparently.
>>
>>138587006
I'm going to kill myself then.
I was hoping it would be something like Gurren Lagann or Kill la Kill
>>
>>138587048
You're thinking of Kiznaiver
>>
>>138586884
Shorts never do, but you're right it's a good thing. I end up really liking a lot of them.

I think Imaishi can really be in his element with the short format with his style and storytelling. Looking forward to this.
>>
>>138587096
yamakan saved anime already, why are they trying to save it again?
>>
>>138586610
Race-mixing propaganda.
>>
>>138586610
This is not the girl meets alien story I want to see.
>>
Vaguely reminds me of Bee and Puppycat.
>>
Ultra Super Anime Time is a 30 minute timeslot on Tokyo MX that's basically owned by a group of studios. Specifically Trigger, Liden Films, and Sanzigen. Those 3 studios will frequently make 8 minute shorts for this timeslot.

The timeslot is 3 parts of 8 minutes, and other studios are welcome to make low budget adaptations on here. It is from here that we got the following:

Kagewani the slideshow, and it's season 2
Wakaba Girl
Wooser S3 being upgraded to 8 minutes
Galko-chan
Sekkou Boys
Hacka Doll
Luluco

and many more.
>>
>>138587239
>I think Imaishi can really be in his element with the short format with his style and storytelling. Looking forward to this.

Same. I don't even really like most of his stuff that much but I think he's got a lot of style and this piqued my curiosity now that I know it's a short form series. You're right his style should really shine here.
>>
File: img_04.png (41 KB, 185x193) Image search: [Google]
img_04.png
41 KB, 185x193
I need
I need doujins
I need doujins of this girl
I need doujins of this girl right now
>>
>>138587499
I thought I was the only one remembering this.
Full series never.
>>
>>138587674
Truly the saviors of anime.
>>
Maybe nobody is talking about it because he's never made anything good?
When he makes shitty hype driven shows its fun to shitpost with /a/ but this doesn't seem to be like one of them. Besides, Kiznaiver will take that spot anyway.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.