[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda (Kiss Him, Not Me!)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 006.png (622 KB, 539x945) Image search: [Google]
006.png
622 KB, 539x945
i can't decide if i like this manga or i just really dig the MC's looks
>>
>>138583409
Reminder the MC is literally a fujoshi landwhale
>>
>>138583409
I recall this title's getting an anime. Break this series down for me OP.
>>
>>138584025
they play on this for a chapter or two then she reverts back to the skinny form through fujo shenanigans (tasteful, ofc)
>>138584203
>Kae Serinuma is a second year high schooler and an avid fujoshi who secretly ships her classmates, Igarashi-kun and Nanashima-kun. The death of her favorite anime character causes her to become stressed—and loses weight rapidly. Now that Serinuma has become an attractive girl to her classmates, her snarky kouhai Shinomiya-kun, and her senpai Mutsumi, how is she going to deal with them...with her constant BL-filled, fujoshi mind?!

tl, it's a shit synopsis: MC is a hardcore fujoshi, one of her favorite anime characters dies, loses weight from stress, 4 cute boys are into her (pseudo-deliquent type, cool spaced-out type, effeminate tsun type, level-headed but determined type), shenanigans ensue. oh and there's a reverse trap.
>>
That's just shallow. What if she get fat again?
>>
>>138584724
Two of the boys don't seem to mind at all.
>>
>>138584772

I knew it
You mean the black haired spiky dude and the upperclasman?
>>
>>138584880
Yep, the upperclassman has always been her friend from since she was fat and the black haied dude found that he still likes her even when she got fat again.
>>
>>138583409
Good reaction faces in this manga.
>>
File: eieiei.png (414 KB, 739x723) Image search: [Google]
eieiei.png
414 KB, 739x723
>>138585303
right?

pic not related.
>>
Best boy ranking:
Senpai>Short haired>Tsun kouhai>Pseudo-delinquent
>>
>>138585363
>those eyes

she's done it now bros
>>
>>138585456
you right

i honestly think she'll end up with no one
>>
>>138585575
Yeah, it might end with another husbando gag.
>>
>>138585575
gotta milk the series man
>>
>>138585575
will we ever get the ending we deserve with this type of manga?
>>138585732
i hope the anime goes for a sensible ending

which means they're not going to
>>
manga reminds me of jitsu wa watashi wa

not a lot of serious stuff, just cute dumb stuff.

at least for now. i hope it doesn't go full yahari and steep itself in melodrama. fuck that.
>>
>>138585575
She'll end up with the girl.
>>
>senpai's faggot brother is black-haired
That was surprising.
>>
>mutsumi-senpai finally grows some balls due to his older brother

naisu
>>
This may be the only harem of any sort that I actually enjoy as a harem.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.