[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>character closes one of his eye while keeping the other fully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: issie one eye~01.png (782 KB, 957x720) Image search: [Google]
issie one eye~01.png
782 KB, 957x720
>character closes one of his eye while keeping the other fully open without any effort
Why is this aloud
>>
>>138545388
I think you may have some issues anon
>>
>>138545388
Any normal person can do that, anon.
>>
>>138545508
>>138545659
Not him, but doing it in a way that the open eyes doesn't get contracted requires some practice.
>>
>>138545738
Not really. Both of you should tell your doctor about it.
>>
>>138545738
These characters are all professionals, and can do it because of tons of eye-control practice that they put in to appear in succesful animes and mangas.
>>
>>138545659
>>138545508
The other eye also closes somewhat, if you're not using your hand
And its irritating to sustain it this long, never mind doing it in the middle of a conversation
>>
>>138545388
Oh I get it, they can do it because they have slit eyes and you cant tell the difference between how much open an eye is
>>
File: image_preview.png (20 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
image_preview.png
20 KB, 400x372
Like this post if you just tried to do it yourself.
>>
Nice bait OP. I assume that's the anime version of "you can't lick your elbow" meme
>>
>>138545388
>aloud
>>
>>138545388
>he cant close one of his eyes without closing the other
>he doesnt close his eyes in the middle of a serious conversation
>he cant sense murderous intent
>>
File: Issei-kun.png (587 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
Issei-kun.png
587 KB, 800x601
Now that's been solved, was Issei gay for Shirou?
>>
>>138545918
*like*
>>
>>138548447
He's pretty clearly gay, just see how fast he took his clothes off for Shirou in UBW.
>>
>>138548447
Of course. Issei is best girl
>>
>"How did you know I was there?"
>"You think I wouldn't notice that killing intent?"
>>
>>138548447
He got mad when he saw shirou looking for rin in the archery club
>>
>>138545388
I do this all the time subconsciously, I have since I was like 4
>>
how often is he getting "mana transfer"
>>
God, it's like complaining about people closing their eyes when talking. What you don't seems to get is that it's expressive, who cares if it isn't realistic.
>>
>>138548447
The amount of touching he does to emiya is far too much for just buddies.

Also pretty much confirmed through the bl lust of the elementary school girls in fate/fanservice

Bent as a roundabout. Best husbando
>>
>>138545388

*wink*
>>
>>138548330
>he cant sense murderous intent
Don't start this shit again it brings out the autists.
>>
>Character collapses like a puppet with its string cut

Why is this allowed?
>>
I can do that, but my half f my face is weak from getting paralyzed.
>>
i can do that because i practiced when i was a kid
>>
>>138545388
I do this all the time out of reflex, I managed to be a complete imbecile and slash/shoot my left eye 3 times (and my right one once but its fine)

indoors it fine but as soon as I walk outside or if anything gets too close to it like rain and shit it closes automatically,

>>138551275
How many times is this line dropped in Heaven's Feel? I thought it was just me
>>
I can't keep my left eye open in bright sunlight, but my right one is fine.

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>Eyes don't hurt
>Can't close one by itself without using a hand
>Eye hurts
>Closes like Fort Knox without effort, other eye wide open

I slammed into a wall yesterday when my cat tripped me. I was fine other than a little scrape on my eyebrow thankfully, but my eye hurt to open. Walking around without good depth perception was interesting. I have a whole new respect for cyclops characters now.
>>
>>138550369
I can see people doing that. Maybe when one snickers, laughs or is pleased in the midst of conversation. Or when one is tired or stressed.
>>
File: 4209703-1778339295-Berse.jpg (145 KB, 1024x609) Image search: [Google]
4209703-1778339295-Berse.jpg
145 KB, 1024x609
>>138552162
I hope nothings wrong with it cause I do this too. I just pretend I'm Guts when I do it.
>>
>when the sex is so good you want to vomit
>>
>>138545388
I bet you don't rub the back of your head while apologizing either.
>>
>>138545837
>The other eye also closes somewhat.
Not in everyone. Some can do it without affecting the other eye.
>>
>>138545388
I've noticed tsunderes do this a lot.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.