[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's laugh at writers who know nothing about computers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Picture related: Important server with important data stays under a normal desk.

Anyone with a little knowledge knows that a server should stay in a separated room with fire proof walls and fire extinguishers.

After this crap I dropped Golden Boy.
>>
>>138543288
Different times.
>>
>>138543288
>implying a small office of little girls could afford a separate room for their lone server tower
>>
>>138543288
>Anyone with a little knowledge knows that a server should stay in a separated room with fire proof walls and fire extinguishers.

HA
>>
>>138543288
Doesn't mean their small company is following best practices. Sometimes you cut corners and sometimes you crash and burn because of it.
>>
>>138543288
>being an obnoxious nerd about an unimportant detail just because you know a little about it yourself and you have to let everyone know how much of an "expert" you are.

You're as bad as /k/ and their "muh trigger discipline", "muh magazines/clips".
Fuck off.
>>
>>138543288
That's not even half as retarded as the solution to the problem but Golden Boy is oldfaggots' official Good Anime Classic so everything in it is super good, especially the dub.

Seriously faggots. Sure, it was fun then, during the time of VHS fansubs when available anime was so scarce you watched even the most obvious shit because it was all you got, but let's not pretend Golden Boy is some masterpiece or mandatory viewing in today's world. You liked it because you were 12.
>>
>>138543288
Your post shows what you know, aka nothing.
>>
>>138543288
it was the 1980s in japan you stupid cunt
>>
>>138543288
>muh server discipline
>>
>>138547844
I watched it after reading the manga and it still holds up fine.
>>
>>138544991
Well to be honest the main office girl can afford to give away 10000 dollars at the drop of a hat so I don't know if they're really penny pinching.
>>
>>138547844
>stop enjoying things
>>
>>138543288
Is this the CSI thread? Or is this a thread where we talk about how to carve a computer virus into your bones?
>>
>>138543288
I worked at a place that did this once.

People do dumb shit with computers all the time.
>>
>>138543288
because of this u drop..what a faggot
>>
>>138547844
Do you also shitpost about new Star Wars and PPG are "only just as bad as the originals"?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.