[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WATASHI GA MOTETE DOUSUNDA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Kae.jpg (354 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kae.jpg
354 KB, 800x1200
New anime

>Serinuma Kae is a second-year high schooler, and is an avid fujoshi who secretly ships her classmates, Igarashi-kun and Nanashima-kun. The death of her favorite anime character causes her to become stressed--and loses weight rapidly.

>Now that Serinuma has became an attractive girl to her classmates, her snarky kouhai Shinomiya-kun, and her senpai Mutsumi, how is she going to deal with them...with her constant BL-filled, fujoshi mind?!

Oh and there's a reverse trap after her too
>>
>>138537923
>Brain's Base
>literally who: the director
Can't wait
>>
>>138537997
Is that sarcasm cause I'm a sucker for corny shit like this
>>
>>138537923
>more self insert pandering shit for an autistic fanbase
Absolutely disgusting
>>
Am I failure if I want to watch this?
>>
>>138538612
You're already one regardless
>>
Damn, It's Junko's, better read the manga then
>>
>>138538473
Sounds pleasantly corny, but it'll be down to how well it's produced.
>>
Senpai a best.
Nana and Kouhai a cute.
Igarashit a dogshit.
>>
>>138538801
>shitposting already
Look like the threads for the anime will be cancerous as fuck.
>>
>>138538852
Senpaifags are cancer.
>>
>>138538852
It has been like this since the annoucement, so yes.
>>
How did MC keep big boobs after rapid weight-loss?
>>
>>138538801
You're butthurt because it looks like Igarashi will win?

>>138538852
Threads for shoujo mangas are usually slow and comfy. It's sad that this one won't be.
>>
>>138537923
I wanna know about the reverse trap not gonna lie.
>>
>>138538895
Yep, why does best boy have such shitty fags?
>>
>>138538801
The good thing about my favorite not having chances in winning is that I would avoid the shitposting.
Senpaifags and Igarashifags are gonna be in each others throats.
>>
>>138539118
It looks like only senpaifags are shitposting and Igarashi isn't even like Doumiyoji or someone similar to have an reason to hate.
>>
>>138539188
Senpaifags are unbearable even before the anime airs. The threads will be fucking shit because of them.
>>
I'm 23 chapters into this and I'm not convinced that any of the harem are truly best. Even the non-shit ones (Mutsumi, Nishina) get a bit annoying at times.
It's a guilty pleasure though, hope the adaptation is watchable.
>>
>that shy I've watched Evangelion
This manga isn't so bad.
>>
>>138539600
I feel the same. I just only recently started liking Nana because I'm weak for good big bros
But the situations and interactions are amusing and that's enough to keep me reading it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.